[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe 4.0 suggestions

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

AHStudioOfficial

When are you going to launch phpVibe 4.0?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Guys, please stop asking when v4 will come, I've just told yesterday we had some problems and that we are far behind.
Now imagine this: we are trying to code as much as we can, and we get assaulted by mails, facebook comments and forum posts with the same question.
It's frustrating for you guys, but it's frustrating for us also, the bad part is as frustrating it gets for us as bad things will keep working.

Please have a bit more patience, we are working, we've lost 20% of the work already done, we've had some problems, we are fully aware things are getting irritating but the platform won't code itself.
The only thing we can do right now is release a platform with small modifications, since many of the big ones are not ready, and build them as plugins, which of course will piss you guys even more...

So please, bit of patience, there's nothing else we can do except code (and I'm here answering threads also)!
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

TigerClaw

Quote from: @Mario on
Guys, please stop asking when v4 will come, I've just told yesterday we had some problems and that we are far behind.
Now imagine this: we are trying to code as much as we can, and we get assaulted by mails, facebook comments and forum posts with the same question.

Can't agree more. Please give the team some time.
  •  

CiMBoM19055

can you set a option that can not show the video in other site.

as Youtube: http://fotora.net/image/PjF
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Broke through the stability issue.
Coding frenetically, we won't be releasing any more pictures since general enthusiast kinda turns against us.
You'll have details when it's all wrapped up and ready to be remotely beta-tested.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: CiMBoM19055 on
can you set a option that can not show the video in other site.

as Youtube: http://fotora.net/image/PjF

This is a nice idea. Will do.
  •  

maldboy

This is a nice idea. Will do.
mario sorry man..i don't want to disturb man... we have any idea when version 4.0 ultra comes? thanks in advance man
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Hope not more than 5-10 days of coding.
  •  

maldboy

Hope not more than 5-10 days of coding.
thanke you for the answer.... i hope comes in max 10 days... :)
  •  

CiMBoM19055

•  

leen12

please make sure to make it more admin friendly for auto imported videos as organizing and arranging or deleting videos auto imported is terrible,

you basicly have to scan through it yourself

things that would help, sort videos by category manage imported only or uploaded only and things like that would be helpful
http://hip-hop99.com best hip hop music website
http://social-nuke.com free facebook likes and shares
https://wppluginscheap.com Wordpress plugins and themes cheap
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: leen12 on
please make sure to make it more admin friendly for auto imported videos as organizing and arranging or deleting videos auto imported is terrible,

you basicly have to scan through it yourself

things that would help, sort videos by category manage imported only or uploaded only and things like that would be helpful

I got it, this filters are done.
  •  

Hersh

@Mario,

I have made a number of code changes to the script and added a lot of features. How painless do you expect the upgrade process to be for heavily modified scripts. I would at least like to have a list of the modified files since the last version. Is this something you have considered?

Thanks

p.s I am having am noticing slow down as the number of items in the db has increased. Is this something you expect will be significantly improved? I have noticed that current video results are not cached. They are queried with every load. You should also consider adding a fulltext index table to the db for searches.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Did a full cache system for guests, it will cache everything and store it as static for 3h (you can edit this time).
Still monitoring server load impact, but I expect it to be similar with load time (reduced by 55%).

For now the main changes are in the framework and the css files, if your custom changes are not packed nicely, you'll have to copy/paste them (using a compare tool may help a lot).

We try to keep the code as simple as possible, for example cache goes like:

if(!isset($_SESSION['user_id'])) {
/* Cache it for visitors */
require_once( INC.'/fullcache.php' );
FullCache::Encode($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
FullCache::Live();
}

when it comes to code changing (in load.php)

•  

khanowner

Hi Mario,

I want to suggest one last thing before 4.0 is released.
Ip of the user must be add too database when registered. Because some countries law is need this.
If user upload copyrighted metariel, laws can want user ip address and registred date/time to find real person.
This is very important mario, please dont forget it.

And a sitemap creator is most important thing too. My phpvibe can be created own sitemap.

Thanks,
  •  

CiMBoM19055

subtitel system is very important mario..
  •  

lowpage

this would be great...as one of my posts received 50,000 views and once I noticed it becoming viral I could have forced viewers to share.
  •  

prat

Hey

I have few quation about videojs

Now phpvibe 4.0 is using video.js player means.. Will Static pre roll ads will work on vimeo, dailymotion, youtube, met cafe ???? or still limited to uploaded video only ?

this will support video pre roll ads like http://theonion.github.io/videojs-vast-plugin/ this..

Or Pre roll ads will work on jwplayer

Please explain this I want to know how pre roll ad will work..

regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Sorry guys for not being around, we had an stupid financial control, hope they leave tomorow, since they've checked all our fking papers and could not even move around the last two days.  :(
Wish we could just throw them out.

•  

AHStudioOfficial

Sorry guys for not being around, we had an stupid financial control, hope they leave tomorow, since they've checked all our fking papers and could not even move around the last two days.  :(
Wish we could just throw them out.

Yeah, i know how it is. But i got used that kind of problems. But don't worry it's temroary.
By the way Mario! How the work is going on? Well, we know all about your lost work. But can you inform us all about the progress that is going. Now first question? What are you currently working on?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Work, bit slow, jquery...but we're close to a release candidate.
  •  

prat

Hey

I have few quation about videojs

Now phpvibe 4.0 is using video.js player means.. Will Static pre roll ads will work on vimeo, dailymotion, youtube, met cafe ???? or still limited to uploaded video only ?

this will support video pre roll ads like http://theonion.github.io/videojs-vast-plugin/ this..

Or Pre roll ads will work on jwplayer

Please explain this I want to know how pre roll ad will work..

regards
  •  

AHStudioOfficial

Work, bit slow, jquery...but we're close to a release candidate.

Well, thanks for attention.
Can i get screenshots of all members page and subscription feed (buzz) page. Because i better ready some things in my website. Well i expected phpVibe 4.0 to be launched on 1st February. My plan was prepare the template for my website after the launch of phpVibe 4.0 . And i really need this. You can send by PM. Thanks again!
  •  

izlekop

Hey Mario, is it possible if someoen will search somethink on search area, bot will go youtube and find it and will add on site.. if it will would be perfect :)
  •  

AHStudioOfficial

Quote from: izlekop on
Hey Mario, is it possible if someoen will search somethink on search area, bot will go youtube and find it and will add on site.. if it will would be perfect :)

Güzel siten var. Eğer söylediyin şeyi yapsalar çox güzel olur yaaa... ;)
  •