[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] phpVibe 4.0 : Surprise Launch

Started by AHStudioOfficial,

Previous topic - Next topic

AHStudioOfficialTopic starter

Hey Mario!

Just wanted to ask are we going to have surprise launch of phpVibe for this week?
  •  

cyonx

Probably not for another month or so, i am almost requesting refund since they said December or January maximum. I know they got some issues, but if they can't finish the job why false advertise and sell it? the only reason i rush to buy because they advertise as new update coming very soon, price will go up and etc, still the price got lower and no upgrade, even the website still have Christmas stuff in it! My website still down, i was waiting for the upgrade to release, i hate the 3.6 theme, so empty! I wanted the new theme that will probably take another year to release! Anyway, don't mind me, just a customer checking everyday for an  upgrade!!  :(

•  

maldboy

Quote from: cyonx on
Probably not for another month or so, i am almost requesting refund since they said December or January maximum. I know they got some issues, but if they can't finish the job why false advertise and sell it? the only reason i rush to buy because they advertise as new update coming very soon, price will go up and etc, still the price got lower and no upgrade, even the website still have Christmas stuff in it! My website still down, i was waiting for the upgrade to release, i hate the 3.6 theme, so empty! I wanted the new theme that will probably take another year to release! Anyway, don't mind me, just a customer checking everyday for an  upgrade!!  :(

i am thinking the same with you  >:( :( :(
  •  

cyonx

Do you know whats funny? they say all those excuses but they are almost done with php images, another product, shouldn't they be focusing on this main product, specially now they don't have many developers. At least release something? i know another company that i also have their product, since i bought phpvibe in December, this other company already released 2 upgrades.
  •  

maldboy

Quote from: cyonx on
Do you know whats funny? they say all those excuses but they are almost done with php images, another product, shouldn't they be focusing on this main product, specially now they don't have many developers. At least release something? i know another company that i also have their product, since i bought phpvibe in December, this other company already released 2 upgrades.
i think in few months they will shout down  :(
all clients waiting for version 4.0 ultra... it was to publish on 15-25 previus month... and now,they don't know when will finish...maybe they don't have 4.0 version :/
  •  

boxboy

guys i'm member here from 3 years any update is like this...
Very bad attitude to customers my opinion is that they (PHP VIBE TEAM) do not have to lie the customers for the realese date.
First date has been 25 for christmas , the second date 10/15 January , for the third time on 25 January has told on the forum more 5-10 days ...
March is on the door coming... and there still have no realese on the version 4  :eek:
I understand that the team have problems But they lie to us for the third time for the realese date.
AND MARIO IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE Do NOT BANN ME from the forum because all this it's true.
I suggest you guys ask for compensation The new theme for PHPVIBE 4 for free for all customers owned phpvibe 3.6
It will compensate us for the waiting and the lies

THE NEW PHP VIBE THEME
  •  

maldboy

we understand if they have problems with the new version,we are humans and we apriciate this job.we are asking 2 months almost for the new version :)
  •  

trollfacee18

Quote from: boxboy on
guys i'm member here from 3 years any update is like this...
Very bad attitude to customers my opinion is that they (PHP VIBE TEAM) do not have to lie the customers for the realese date.
First date has been 25 for christmas , the second date 10/15 January , for the third time on 25 January has told on the forum more 5-10 days ...
March is on the door coming... and there still have no realese on the version 4  :eek:
I understand that the team have problems But they lie to us for the third time for the realese date.
AND MARIO IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE Do NOT BANN ME from the forum because all this it's true.
I suggest you guys ask for compensation The new theme for PHPVIBE 4 for free for all customers owned phpvibe 3.6
It will compensate us for the waiting and the lies

THE NEW PHP VIBE THEME

that would be so nice i think we deserved it
  •  

Guys, you are right. But we don't what's happening out there, we can't just say they are not working or they should focus on the main product. Maybe they are focusing on the main product, who knows, right? As a customer i just need the exact date of the launch. I don't need much. And also, i don't want the new theme for free. Because as a team they have to earn something, well they did phpVibe 4.0 for free for all 3.6 customers. OK, we get it. But making new phpvibe theme for free is too much for us. I mean they will earn nothing from this. We are just waiting, doing all the dirty work, coding, planning, designing. So, think of it. Thanks, for awesome responds. And Mario! Feel free to let us know about the date of the product launching.

THANKS! HOPE YOU READ IT.
  •  

maldboy

Quote from: AHStudioOfficial on
Guys, you are right. But we don't what's happening out there, we can't just say they are not working or they should focus on the main product. Maybe they are focusing on the main product, who knows, right? As a customer i just need the exact date of the launch. I don't need much. And also, i don't want the new theme for free. Because as a team they have to earn something, well they did phpVibe 4.0 for free for all 3.6 customers. OK, we get it. But making new phpvibe theme for free is too much for us. I mean they will earn nothing from this. We are just waiting, doing all the dirty work, coding, planning, designing. So, think of it. Thanks, for awesome responds. And Mario! Feel free to let us know about the date of the product launching.

THANKS! HOPE YOU READ IT.
i agree  :) :) :) :)
  •  

demonguru18

yo mario take your time bro I know how difficult and time consuming it is to code stuff. Some noobs dont understand. Anyways Is there and screeshot of php images or blogs please upload it.
I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

cyonx

Quote from: demonguru18 on
yo mario take your time bro I know how difficult and time consuming it is to code stuff. Some noobs dont understand. Anyways Is there and screeshot of php images or blogs please upload it.

noobs? let me get something straight, you are also a newbie/noob or whatever, if you weren't one you would probably already have built a video cms platform for yourself, you wouldn't be here right now also waiting for an upgrade. And Mario's job his team depends on our money, the buyers.. if we are paying for something, which is expensive by the way, the job needs to be delivered. They advertise something and they are not doing it, they already changed the release date 3 times, for what? to get more people to buy and wait so they can put money to their pockets? and what? do you really think they are going to release something good? all this time waiting and dirty marketing to get people to buy so they can release what? a 3.7 version with a few changes and a new theme? calling a 4.0 ULTRA version lol give me a break.... I am sorry mario, but you know its true! You should give us something for this time waiting. we are not annoying people asking for a free php script, we are your customers that paid for your service, like any other company out there, you have to deliver the job. We understand you lost work, but why lie to people? Why are you building another script if you barely have time for this one? as you said you lost people on your team. SOOO if you keep focusing on more than one thing, they will never get done and it will get you and your customer were angry.
  •  

mariovip

•  

Jason

Looking forward to v4.0, I just hope that admin's will be able to unpublish, feature, edit etc from the front end, that would a massive help :)
  •  

thenutz

•  

heyjoe

Better waiting a bit longer and it is OK, then have it now full off bugs......  >:D
There will be a version 4.0.1. too very soon I think...... ;)
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Haven't talked with Mario, but seems everything here is on pause so I'm expecting them to be really close to the release.

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: mariovip on
relax all of u, this is romanian style :)))

I agree to this in general :))
But it's not "Mario style", something must have went terribly wrong, hope he hasn't killed a coder yet :)
I assume if the router was the problem as they have explained, that all links, routes and requests had to be changed. Such work would piss me off to do (as coder) but Mario knows best why he took this decision.

x5000x

I would rather wait little longer and have more stable, with less bugs, every corner covered, than rushed version. Just be patient coders are humans not robots, they have life too. If product is rushed then it will probably have bugs and errors and you guys flood forum with complains about that.
  •  

Quote from: x5000x on
I would rather wait little longer and have more stable, with less bugs, every corner covered, than rushed version. Just be patient coders are humans not robots, they have life too. If product is rushed then it will probably have bugs and errors and you guys flood forum with complains about that.

Totally Agreeeee.. Byt as a customer what i need is screenshots of the CMS. And That's all.
  •  

x5000x

There is already thread where he updated couple of screenshots of phpvibe 4.0

Check out this thread:
http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/phpvibe-announcements/phpvibe-4-0-ultra-is-%27in-the-lab%27/
  •  

Bob.Weston

I do not see why there is all the fussing here.. if you have purchased it already, you have purchased 3.6.. not 4.0.
I could see it being an issue if you paid the high price for 4.0 with an expected release date and it didn't come.
If you want 4.0 you have to wait until 4.0 is completed and pay the 4.0 price.

3.6 works fine but is slow in some cases, I hope that is at least corrected.
Other than that, I would rather wait until it is working properly.. or would someone rather have their website hacked the first day just so you could say you got 4.0?

I have seen Mario working these forums answering all the same dumb questions day after day after day.. he has been absent for a couple weeks and the same questions get asked again.. a few new ones too and I am sure he will get to them as soon as he is ready..

Good luck Mario!
  •  

Wnux

I agree with you Bob,
4 a stable version is better
instead of just bug after discharge,

ps: mario should be reviewed in the cache phpvibe.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

For now Mario left all this to me. He couldn't handle this and his other project at the same time anymore and unfortunately that makes more money.
I've patched the cache today, the full cache seems to work as expected for guests, the overnight on VideoInedit showed some dramatic load drop compared to 3.6