[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe plan for 2013 / PHPVibe 3.3 AND +

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

I've added the field to the database, will see what I can come up with, bit on a hurry here.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

bamcho9310

One month you are lying  >:( >:( >:( >:(
When you run php vibe 3.3 ???????????????????

''PHPVibe 3.3 releasing in the first week of July. This is a new, 100% changed video cms , much faster and improved than any release so far. Existing clients upgrade for free.'''

why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       ????????????????????
  •  

yuu

@ bamcho9310, why so annoying? Go spam some other site.
  •  

takeov3r

•  

ilie88

Quote from: bamcho9310 on
One month you are lying  >:( >:( >:( >:(
When you run php vibe 3.3 ???????????????????

''PHPVibe 3.3 releasing in the first week of July. This is a new, 100% changed video cms , much faster and improved than any release so far. Existing clients upgrade for free.'''

why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       why lie only people         why lie only people       ????????????????????

WTF is wrong with you? Do you think that is Mario's obligation to upgrade the script? Does somewan paid him to Make the phpvibe 3.3? He's does his best cause he has a private life to, this script doesn't sell enough to make him focus only on this project, So he has other works to! If i would be Mario i would BAN you!
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

@bamcho9310 I didn't lie, development takes time, issues show up, sometimes a solution doesn't come in 5 seconds, if you have this impression, you clearly have no business discussing coding with anyone.
PHPVibe 3.3 has been delayed multiple times for simple reasons:
1. Code complications (we didn't use any help or platform this time)
2. Financial complications (never made half the money we needed)
3. Other projects (we are a development company, we can't put on hold and risk to loose some project that brings us money, we are human to, we have kids, family, they don't live with "Oh, this is a great cms", they live with money)

I would not expect you to understand this after how you manifested (kiddish) but I feel I need to give an answer for other clients.

Yes, we miss deadlines, but I can tell you today it will be ready in 48h, and one hour later get a call and be missing for 72h on some other project/issue.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: @Mario on
we are human to, we have kids, family, they don't live with "Oh, this is a great cms", they live with money)

This made my day, i laugh so hard :))))
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ilie88 on
This made my day, i laugh so hard :))))

Trust me it's not a joke, it's frustrating to be no 1 in feedbacks but in last in income. Clearly I would love this to make as much money as our prime competitors, but it doesn't even close, so ask me again to be excited after 3 years of this continuously being the case...

I don't have kids, but the coder and the company manager have 4, I sign their paycheck, if I don't, they overdue bank payments and/or rents, and I know 4 kids under 12 years dun get that toy they want, I know things where different when I started, it was only me and some indian/south american coders, but now this is no longer the case, it's 5 of us at MediaVibe, guess who's the only one which has no salary? :)
  •  

ilie88

Trust me it's not a joke, it's frustrating to be no 1 in feedbacks but in last in income. Clearly I would love this to make as much money as our prime competitors, but it doesn't even close, so ask me again to be excited after 3 years of this continuously being the case...

I don't have kids, but the coder and the company manager have 4, I sign their paycheck, if I don't, they overdue bank payments and/or rents, and I know 4 kids under 12 years dun get that toy they want, I know things where different when I started, it was only me and some indian/south american coders, but now this is no longer the case, it's 5 of us at MediaVibe, guess who's the only one which has no salary? :)

I know what you mean, and i fully understand it, this is what i've been trying to explain to @bamcho9310, obviously there are so many people that doesn't know how strestfull are this works
  •  

rhyle0827

we are human to, we have kids, family, they don't live with "Oh, this is a great cms", they live with money

so true :) even my wife doesnt care about my developments and designs T_T

@mario

just go on, there's nothing wrong with delays unless we pay x10 for the script.

---

I wonder why there's a lot of peoples buy those other script rather than this script, which has more functionality and of course the development is a never stop evolution. Hopefully this version will unleash its potential to other developer/webmaster.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: ilie88 on
I know what you mean, and i fully understand it, this is what i've been trying to explain to @bamcho9310, obviously there are so many people that doesn't know how strestfull are this works

And the day I will get fully sick of it and leave, they will start crying for me, cause this is life...it's a full irony.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: rhyle0827 on
so true :) even my wife doesnt care about my developments and designs T_T

@mario

just go on, there's nothing wrong with delays unless we pay x10 for the script.

---

I wonder why there's a lot of peoples buy those other script rather than this script, which has more functionality and of course the development is a never stop evolution. Hopefully this version will unleash its potential to other developer/webmaster.

Trust me, this version has nothing to do with 3.1, should be PHPVibe 5 but I pushed the envelope because I was sick of paying a lot of money for frameworks and components which get dropped by codecanyon developers and you end up fixing their errors, and patching and patching...till the point you have no more clue what the fuck to do...
So, I said we need a fresh start, and this is the first and the major step towards this. It may not be perfect, it may not be flawless, but for sure it will be the milestone for a easier, better, video cms....now it's just a matter of luck and marketing, we didn't really had that before...both of them...
  •  

ilie88

cause this is life...it's a full irony.

Yes my friend this is the life, full of irony but we must struggle and keep going cause sometimes life is full of surprises
  •  

ilie88

now it's just a matter of luck and marketing, we didn't really had that before...both of them...

i do believe that this time gonna be different, still like you said "now it's just a matter of luck and marketing"
  •  

debeljak

:) I can't wait for new this release. We are supper excited to dump CLIP-BUCKET script on our company working website. Good job Mario and I am looking forward to switch over and move on.
  •  

tubevisit

A question:
What is the release date?

Because on the website is: first week of Jul but we are on the way to August.

Is just a question. I'm not sure how many time I will invest in my site without a a release info.
www.TubeVisit.com - social Video share
  •  

mastodon

Just be patient... @Mario will do his best to have it done asap... he's pretty busy doing other things too that really get him some income meanwhile...

Patience is the key to huge success.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I don't think it will more than 3 days. Closing in with the coding of the admin panel, just some changes to submit form and the sql inserts, plus language.
  •  

rhyle0827

agree with you, this time, PHPVibe is Different.

Trust me, this version has nothing to do with 3.1, should be PHPVibe 5 but I pushed the envelope because I was sick of paying a lot of money for frameworks and components which get dropped by codecanyon developers and you end up fixing their errors, and patching and patching...till the point you have no more clue what the fuck to do...
So, I said we need a fresh start, and this is the first and the major step towards this. It may not be perfect, it may not be flawless, but for sure it will be the milestone for a easier, better, video cms....now it's just a matter of luck and marketing, we didn't really had that before...both of them...
  •  

tubevisit

Thanks a lot for the reaply.

I don't will stress anyone or so. It was just a question.
Because I just new install the 3.1 but now I know the release is so close so I don't need to invest time. I will wait and start by the new Version.

So I think it's easier for me to learn the System step by step.

So don't hurry or stressed. It isn't about one or two days.

Thanks for reaply.
  •  

hunt07777

Please, please, please release. I can't wait!!  :) :)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Fixing final issues, but it's already late, don't think I can finish tonight, but trying.
  •  

tubevisit

Fixing final issues, but it's already late, don't think I can finish tonight, but trying.

sounds really good in my ears.
but sleep any hours before your release the script. Maybe we need support  ;) then is better you aren't sleepy  ;D
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I'll support it since monday, till then you all will have time to flood the forum, as I have to go to a client's bday outside the country. Be back sunday night, so releasing today the beta even I don't finish it 100%.
  •  

fcarew

•