[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe plan for 2013 / PHPVibe 3.3 AND +

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.Topic starter

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

mastodon

•  

longstand

As for the Adult Plugin. is the video going to be able to play in full screen?  i hope so. hahahah
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

lonstand, only if you enable it to play via other player.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Somebody brought to my attention that having to many playlists per user is a pain with PHPVibe 3.1 ...so, fixed in 3.3
  •  

iwatchdaily

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: iwatchdaily on
tHE moSt awAIteD vERSiON 3.3

And the hardest and only one written from scratch.
  •  

videonavy

•  

Marius P.Topic starter

So...you guys still think we can't make simple white stuff like Youtube or Facebook?  ;D  New 3.3 homepage
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Oh, and here is the multi-level menu (at least up to 6 levels). Yes, it's in the sidebar...as it never was there :)
  •  

mastodon

omg omg omg omg omg omg!!! Awesome and simple, looks perfect Mario. Keep it up!
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: mastodon on
omg omg omg omg omg omg!!! Awesome and simple, looks perfect Mario. Keep it up!

Thanks!
Simple and accesible is what I'm going for, as it seems to be the new trend, and I wanna keep our clients up to date with design trends.
  •  

longstand

Damm it dude!!! I can't stop Looking at this thread. its like a Daily habits..
  •  

iwatchdaily

im so excited... i will buy one key for my new video site... i'll wait this 3.3 version...

Marius P.Topic starter

New fluid (infinite scroll based) browsing ...still having dilemma with multiple boxes on front page, but I think I will short circuit it on the homepage if more than 1 block is added).
Sorry for the sound, window was open here, and it's very close to a mall, so always is loud (we got used to it).

Video with how it works http://www.screenr.com/C1dH (this test site misses the images...dun worry, will work super fine on your websites).

•  

iwatchdaily

Quote from: @Mario on
New fluid (infinite scroll based) browsing ...still having dilemma with multiple boxes on front page, but I think I will short circuit it on the homepage if more than 1 block is added).
Sorry for the sound, window was open here, and it's very close to a mall, so always is loud (we got used to it).

Video with how it works http://www.screenr.com/C1dH (this test site misses the images...dun worry, will work super fine on your websites).

Job well done Mario!!! you're Great!!

Excited much!!!  ;D

Marius P.Topic starter

Thank you guys for the tone of mails about PHPVibe 3.1 appearing on warez as a nulled script.
This is a matter which should not concern or trouble you guys or us, as PHPVibe 3.1 will be released as a free script as soon as the bugs will be fixed. In the current state will not last much, but we do plan to turn it into a free script (sometimes after the release of 3.4 which will come after current 3.3) and make it stable as "PHPVibe light", so getting nulled does not affect us, just provides free advertising.
  •  

rhyle0827

Quote from: @Mario on
Thank you guys for the tone of mails about PHPVibe 3.1 appearing on warez as a nulled script.
This is a matter which should not concern or trouble you guys or us, as PHPVibe 3.1 will be released as a free script as soon as the bugs will be fixed. In the current state will not last much, but we do plan to turn it into a free script (sometimes after the release of 3.4 which will come after current 3.3) and make it stable as "PHPVibe light", so getting nulled does not affect us, just provides free advertising.

just to clarify this one also, by installing nulled script. You are aware of getting your "Security Measures" from the software developer/script removed! Your server is unsafe too since there are lot of "nulled" scripts right now added with malicious code and viruses and if your service provider discover that you installed a nulled script then you might be suspended or might be account ban. :)
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

I personally have removed from Google & online over 600 people using it nulled, so it's not that hard to fight piracy :)
  •  

kingofseo

I just wonder that people using nulled scripts ok understand vbulletin and ip.board etc... costs a lot but phpvibe's price is cheap and the support is of course good PHPVibe is coded good and it's fast i can't wait PHPVibe 3.3 in phprevolution is a annocument "PHPVibe 3.3 releasing before 1st of July. This is a new, 100% changed video cms , much faster and improved than any release so far. Existing clients upgrade for free. ".

Thank you & Good luck Mario
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

•  

kingofseo

I can't wait for the new PHPVibe :D i'm so happy if the new PHPVibe will be released on Saturday or Sunday.
  •  

kingofseo

•  

fcarew

The Waiting is Killing me  :o PHPVibe :-X Can't Wait Anymore :'(
  •  

xplosive0012

•