Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexH

I tested now. Rss has the same problem.

AlexH

Marius P.

Quote from: AlexH on
I tested now. Rss has the same problem.

Replace lib/rss.class.php , I've removed the "http://" instances from this class.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

AlexH

Quote from: @Mario on
Replace lib/rss.class.php , I've removed the "http://" instances from this class.

Now work ok.

thk you.

Is there any solution to reduce request queries on the homepage?

ajitsingh

- do not try to upgrade until we release an tutorial and script for database (there is a reason why we don't hurry with it, we don't want to have forgotten something and break your sites)
- do not use a download you download on first hour, use always a fresh one, I've committed 3 patches so far

PS: Really sorry for the database that ended in the pack  :-X  to damn tired  :(

Thanks for Answering i will wait till you guys announce 3.5 Stable release...
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ajitsingh on
Thanks for Answering i will wait till you guys announce 3.5 Stable release...

It's pretty stable right now.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: AlexH on
Is there any solution to reduce request queries on the homepage?

I use $cachedb instead of $db in video-loop.php, reduces a lot everywhere where is a video list, but it will not be real time (5h / till you clear cache).

x5000x

Jwplayer in /lib/class.providers.php is true for autoplay
  so.addVariable('autostart','true');

but is not auto playing videos.
  •  

rishab55555

Quote from: rishab55555 on
Please check this. The left sidebar is messing layout.

Was waiting reply on this but could not get one so sorted out myself..

Mentioning here if anyone else needs :

/* Sidebar nav */
.sidebar-nav {
margin:0 0 14px;
display:block;
clear:both;
overflow:hidden;
min-width:100%;

Change these in vibe.style.css
  •  

rishab55555

I want that channel dropdown back from version 3.4 in my header, can you tell me the code ?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: x5000x on
Jwplayer in /lib/class.providers.php is true for autoplay
  so.addVariable('autostart','true');

but is not auto playing videos.

Where you trying to post here? http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/3-5-auto-play-not-working-on-jwplayer6/msg14891/?topicseen#msg14891

jw5 and jw6 have different functions :)

x5000x

•  

x5000x

@Mario & Alex,

On bigger displays like 24" minotor with full HD resolution there is also problem with player and playlist.
Can we have player size and playlist like we had in 3.4?

See picture.
  •  

carlitos90cu

I get this error when I try to login in my website

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/carb/public_html/lib/functions.user.php on line 249

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/carb/public_html/vibe_config.php:2) in /home/carb/public_html/lib/functions.user.php on line 272

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/carb/public_html/vibe_config.php:2) in /home/carb/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 21
  •  

xda

@Mario. how to change 3.5 to 3.4 theme?

3.4 theme better then 3.5

3.5 not support resolutin HD 1900x1080.

how?
  •  

x5000x

Quote from: carlitos90cu on
I get this error when I try to login in my website

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/carb/public_html/lib/functions.user.php on line 249

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/carb/public_html/vibe_config.php:2) in /home/carb/public_html/lib/functions.user.php on line 272

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/carb/public_html/vibe_config.php:2) in /home/carb/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 21

When editing your files use Notepad++ to edit your files and you would not have that error.
  •  

identicalmedia

It was up for 5 minutes tops :D Accident.

DOW DO I GET THE NEW ARCHIVE ?
  •  

x5000x

Quote from: identicalmedia on
DOW DO I GET THE NEW ARCHIVE ?

Login to the phpvibe store and redownload the file.
  •  

grantj21

New issue with 3.5 after setting up category to private first one worked I logout viewed video got you must be 18 or over to watch this video, so I added more category. but now I can still view them even when logout or login as another basic user.
  •  

grantj21

we need a NSFW tick box on the import page save so must time not having to mark each one nsfw, why have a mess importer, I now have to find and remove 20,000 adult videos and start all over again. Marking each one NSFW, did you guy's think about this at all when you was building this script.
  •  

x5000x

When upload mp3 there is no default image showing on the player just black. We need fix for this.
Thanks!
  •  

teckvo

There is a small cosmetic error on search page. Please see attachment.
  •  

x5000x

Quote from: teckvo on
There is a small cosmetic error on search page. Please see attachment.

Agree with you, that should be moved above the line.
  •  

x5000x

Quote from: x5000x on
@Mario & Alex,

On bigger displays like 24" minotor with full HD resolution there is also problem with player and playlist.
Can we have player size and playlist like we had in 3.4?

See picture.

Just tested this, if you refresh page couple of times then that empty space disappears.
  •  

teckvo

For YouTube Player, the player size isn't resize properly for large screen. There is also black space on each side of the video. See attached photo.

For JwPlayer, the player is resize properly for large screen. No black space. Video in Full.
  •