[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Quick Pre-Sale Questions

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.

Quote from: zeepakos on
Hi i  checked your demo  i want to buy php vibe theme can you tell me about hosting which one hosting you recomended.
Thanks

Hi, any which fits the requirements, we do not test individual hosters. http://www.phpvibe.com/requirements/
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: zhb456 on
I am a bit confused about price:

1) in http://www.phpvibe.com/how-to-buy-phpvibe/, its price is Euro 79;
2) in http://get.phpvibe.com/, its price is Euro 55;

I am not clear on it.

Thank you

George

Hi George, the PHPVibe price is 55 euro at the moment.
The screens are old (there is a note on it), the initial price was 99 but professional support was slowly closed and removed from pricing.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: audiasx on
Hello,

I would like to know 3 points before buy it.
1. The script can use videos hosted on youtube, vine, dealymotion etc....? Or can i upload the video for my own server and display it? If i decide to have the videos on my host i will have to have a VPS or dedicated server right? How most of your clients does? Own servers or just use youtube videos link?
2. For adsense is safe?
3. If i buy it, can phpvibe install it on my domain?

Hi.
1. Yes. But please check the demo, it sounds like you have not and that's a bad move.
Most clients use Youtube, they don't have much success. Some have just video upload, the hardware counts. Thouse are much more successful. http://www.phpvibe.com/choosing-a-server-for-phpvibe/
2. I don't think so. Youtube videos and Google ads don't mix good.
3. Usually I would not recommend waiting for us, we do not offer professional support and we're handling support from time to time only.
  •  

zeepakos

Hello anyone help me how to upgrade Phpvibe Version 4.21 to 4.22 please reply me Thanks
  •  

faruk

Plz Tell me then i buy this script
Multi server adde option in this script?

--------------------------------------
MyMeetBook.com - Welcome to our social network
My Meet Book is a social networking platform that provide you with great unique features that you can't find anywhere.
All In One Video - http://aiovideo.com/
  •  

chokza1512

Hi phpvibe Support and everyone,I think I will buy it.
I imagine that the internet in my country block Redtube.com, if I use Redtube importer in PHPVibe Xclub I can watch RedtubeVideo after importer or not. I live in Thailand, you should use a VPN to test it.

Thankyou
  •  

chokza1512

1.I imagine that the internet in my country blocked Redtube .com, if I use Redtube importer in PHPVibe Xclub I can watch RedtubeVideo after importer or not. I live in Thailand, you should use a VPN to test it

2.Can i limit the number of movies import from redtube per times or not ? I don't see Video import mode  the same as Youtube Importer in Xclub review. Maybe I will pick the video with my hands.

Thankyou Very much  ;) :confused:
  •  

trapstartv

how can i buy this product ive tried i live in u.s.   can admin email me a download link please i want to buy 4.2   with youtube importer upgraded thanks admin 
  •  

Joerg

How can I buy PHPvibe as a kind of "ultimate packacke" that comes bundled with all the plug-ins and themes?

I work in a research department of a bigger company and my plan is to ask our procurement department to place one order for PHPVibe incl. plug-ins etc.

Let's say you provide an offer with a price in Euro. Then my procurement will buy this (credit card payment is possible). But they should be able to buy it  by charging my user account here ("Purchase with credit" option). I want to be able to use this charged account to purchase the plug-ins when installing the system.
It must be possible somehow to decouple the purchasing process from the installation process. It would be a kind of "pre-paid system", maybe a bit comparable to mobil phone network providers.

Thanks and all the best from Germany,
Jörg 
  •  

zeepakos

Hello How to add embed videos on videojs player Please Reply Me Thanks
  •  

alex12345

recently i buy this product but appear this error (Maintenance SHOULD TAKE A FEW MINUTE) no login and moderator worked please help me
  •  

msadiq999

Hello
I have 3 question before buy script
1.is it compatible in (seek video anywhere)
2.If we upload an HD video will it convert it in 2 formats like SD and HD
3.I have saw on forum (Building PHPVibe 5.3) thread whats new in this version
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: alex12345 on
recently i buy this product but appear this error (Maintenance SHOULD TAKE A FEW MINUTE) no login and moderator worked please help me

Why post this here?
You've put the script in maintenance, if you didn't figure it out please next time just use the search http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/can't-login-to-my-admin-panel/msg25304/#msg25304
  •  

wolftbpg

é verdade phpvibe não suporta multiplas qualidades de video.apenas a que for upado.
  •  

Rahul Vashisth

Hello can anyone give my question's answer.. I need to enable mail function in phpvibe because when i forget password of moderator login it's show mail function is not enabled. please help me!!!!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: Rahul Vashisth on
Hello can anyone give my question's answer.. I need to enable mail function in phpvibe because when i forget password of moderator login it's show mail function is not enabled. please help me!!!!

Hi! The mail function is not in PHPVibe, it's in your server as phpmail(). You should contact your hosting regarding this.
And also you need to verify your client account (button in up menu) to get a support answer.
  •  

Plotek

Hello dear users :-)

I have presale question... I'm working under video adult website and I found accidentally phpvibe xclub plugin. I'm not sure that I understand. Xclub plugin allow to play redtube videos file format .mp4 on my own html5 video player at my website? I know that, redtube files are protected by token in url and it's changing from time to time. So this plugin is generating url to .mp4 files directly?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: Plotek on
Hello dear users :-)

I have presale question... I'm working under video adult website and I found accidentally phpvibe xclub plugin. I'm not sure that I understand. Xclub plugin allow to play redtube videos file format .mp4 on my own html5 video player at my website? I know that, redtube files are protected by token in url and it's changing from time to time. So this plugin is generating url to .mp4 files directly?

Hi! It use to do that, but because of the changes you've mentioned it no longer does, it can import the embed and also allow you to download the video to your server. The video on the description page shows it http://www.phpvibe.com/xclub/
We will improved after PHPVibe v5, some major video sites now have dump files, we'll make mass importer from them in xclub...but for embeds.
  •  

zeejaved

dear @mario can you tell me details about your webstern union account i am willing to buy it from Pakistan but there is no paypal here. i contacted sales dept but there is no reply since a week. can you help in this regard. my email is (removed to avoid spam)
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: zeejaved on
dear @mario can you tell me details about your webstern union account i am willing to buy it from Pakistan but there is no paypal here. i contacted sales dept but there is no reply since a week. can you help in this regard. my email is
Hi! For now they can't help, we are off the country on a job, so can't pick up payments via WU. Sorry :( See if one of your friends with PayPal can help.
  •  

giovanni

HI i JUST PURCHASED THE UPGRADE VERSION OF 5.0 AND WOULD LIKE WRITTEN  EXPLANATION ON HOW TO UPGRADE WITH OUT LOSING MY THEME.  DO i DO THIS LAST: WEBSITE.COM/sqlupgrade.php          LIKE www.yoursite.com/sqlupgrader.php   FIRST

Upload and fire up sqlupgrade.php to get the new database upgrades in place.
Else, the files have been changed.
  •  

Marius P.

You can't upgrade from v4 to v5 without losing your theme. That file just upgrades the database.
v4 is based on a Bootstrap 2 UI, and v5 on a new Bootstrap 3 full reworked ui.
There is a dedicated topic on upgrading.
  •  

anzalichi

Hello,

can i pay using paypal  or perfectmoney in USD?

can you perform any discount?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: anzalichi on
Hello,

can i pay using paypal  or perfectmoney in USD?

can you perform any discount?

Hi! You can ask sales for a USD invoice.

QuotePricing
We strive to keep our products as premium as possible, due to the competition on the niche we try to give our clients an advantage by making our products unavailable at low prices.
We believe in equality and do not offer individual discounts to any potential buyer.

See http://www.phpvibe.com/terms-of-agreement/
  •