[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Quick Pre-Sale Questions

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

I'm looking at moving from clipbucket and have some questions :P
Can the admin(s) delete, unpublished or edit from the frontend?
The ad system does it allow for pre/post roll ads?
Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi!

There are no edit/unpublished controls on front end yet, but we will add an management bar soon.
The ad system, no, it does not touch players, just play spots in the template.

fredericofrg

Hello.

I would like to know if it is possible to make a private phpvibe that will  need to get invited to join.

thank you.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi, not by config tweaking, but we can help, should be 2-3 lines of code.
How do you want the invite to be? attached to the url when landing or by e-mail?

zakazo

Is phpVibe completely customizable as in if I can change the layout almost completely? *without removing or altering the code*
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

The front end and admin functional pages are 100% open source, you can do what ever you desire with the code and styles.

Bojan Ivancic

Quote from: Alexander on
Post here your pre-sale questions to avoid doubled questions.
I'll be more than happy to answer.

Thank you for your interest in PHPVibe.
Hi, I am Interesting in buying the PHPVibe - Pro Edition and wonder if you can make all the necessary steps to make the site active and published online? Or do I get a phpVibe's administration that is easy to use and can make this by myself? Also I don't have a hosting provider, server or anything. Can I then publish my website, or can you also help me with this? 
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Bojan Ivancic on
Hi, I am Interesting in buying the PHPVibe - Pro Edition and wonder if you can make all the necessary steps to make the site active and published online? Or do I get a phpVibe's administration that is easy to use and can make this by myself? Also I don't have a hosting provider, server or anything. Can I then publish my website, or can you also help me with this?

Hi Bojan,
You need an domain and an hosting account that has this requirements http://www.phprevolution.com/requirements/
Installation is pretty simple (and we can help, but not always in same day as the purchase) http://www.phprevolution.com/installing-phpvibe/
and there is an admin panel you can test http://www.phprevolution.com/phpvibe-demo/
We also have an starter option for 3 months of hosting, but we cannot offer hosting after 3 months, since the site will grow and we don't have any hosting manager in our team.

Thank you for your interest in PHPVibe!

drencre

Good day ,

1 Does you script has the possibility to ask for age ? Need option for 18+ years of age !!!

2 Also is it possible to do membership ?

3 Private message between user ?
  •  

drencre

•  

x5000x

Quote from: drencre on
Good day ,

1 Does you script has the possibility to ask for age ? Need option for 18+ years of age !!!

Yes

This was requested to be in version 3.7

This will be released soon as plugin
  •  

drencre

Quote from: x5000x on
Yes

Release of 3.7 is planned for when ?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

The build list for 3.7 is not final or decided yet, so there is no guarantee of what will be in it.
At the moment we're just taking feedback from our clients on their needs, nothing is confirmed yet, except for the new player and player overlay ads system.

Sorry the board is online, just we need a few days to move our office. http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/phpvibe-announcements/shortly-offline-due-to-some-problems/

drencre

Quote from: x5000x on
Yes

For the 18+ age where it is in the demo ? i dont see it anywhere ...

•  

drencre

Quote from: drencre on
For the 18+ age where it is in the demo ? i dont see it anywhere ...

I need to block access to people younger than 18 years
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

There is no age gate, just the NSFW function.
Please check the official answers, because you may get miss-leaded.

drencre

There is no age gate, just the NSFW function.
Please check the official answers, because you may get miss-leaded.

Thanks for the answer ... will continue to look  around at other script... i really need the age gate !

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

You're judging an cms on something that the web is full of free small plugins for it https://www.google.com/search?q=jquery+age+gate which can be plugged in in 2-3 minutes ? :)

drencre

You're judging an cms on something that the web is full of free small plugins for it https://www.google.com/search?q=jquery+age+gate which can be plugged in in 2-3 minutes ? :)

I understand but i need the age to be store with user info at least ;) Also i need membership ... you dont have that ;(
  •  

drencre

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I'm not here to make you buy it :) I'm here to answer your questions.
On a side note, the adult part of this is just due to a lot of client pressure, we don't want to provide/be an xxx specific cms :)

awsjulio

Hi, is there a way to integrate a forum using the same user accounts as the script?
  •  

wedge1001

Hello,
if i now buy a licence, is there the updated included?
I'm really looking vorward for the jPlayer feature, coming up at Version 3.7
(The rest ist way sufficient for me)
if yes, i could start my little project using one of the other players and switch to jplayer, when 3.7 gets released.

Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wedge1001 on
Hello,
if i now buy a licence, is there the updated included?
I'm really looking vorward for the jPlayer feature, coming up at Version 3.7
(The rest ist way sufficient for me)
if yes, i could start my little project using one of the other players and switch to jplayer, when 3.7 gets released.

Thanks

Hi, yes.
The upgrades are free for at least 1 year.
You can switch to jplayer easily in "Player's config" after updating the cms. It will be available for uploaded videos and remote videos (mp4/ogg/etc).

Thank you for your interest in PHPVibe!

Bojan Ivancic

Post here your pre-sale questions to avoid doubled questions.
I'll be more than happy to answer.

Thank you for your interest in PHPVibe.
Hi,
I wanted to know if it's possible to have advertisement boxes on Php Vibe. I have red in your features that it's possible but I didn't see it on a demo page. Can I put for ex. Google Ad-sense on my Php Vibe page?
Can I choose the location and quantity of these ad boxes on the page?

Thanks
  •