[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Quick Pre-Sale Questions

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi, yes, simply use the ad manager, if the spot is not predefined the ad manager also generates the function needed for the template edit.
You can test it on the demo by accessing "Ads" in the left menu of the admin.

punkkk

Hello there,

One of my friend have bought this script and he was in big trouble like he was uploading video via youtube and whenever the viewer views the same videos on youtube his videos views was counting up to 1,1198,000 views but his site is new no one even knows his site and his hosting account was suspended due to use of too much server resources  :( :(

I too want to buy this script but I am still thinking what if the same problem remains to me like I have to buy the script and hosting and if I got suspended for the same reason I will be doomed haha??? so guys should I buy the scrip????
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: punkkk on
Hello there,

One of my friend have bought this script and he was in big trouble like he was uploading video via youtube and whenever the viewer views the same videos on youtube his videos views was counting up to 1,1198,000 views but his site is new no one even knows his site and his hosting account was suspended due to use of too much server resources  :( :(

I too want to buy this script but I am still thinking what if the same problem remains to me like I have to buy the script and hosting and if I got suspended for the same reason I will be doomed haha??? so guys should I buy the scrip????

There could be 2 resons for this:

1. Database crash (check/repair and optimize via the phpmyadmin will do it)
2. The cron from shell_exec, sometimes can go bad and use alot of resources, but it can be moved with no effort to a system cron http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/just-installed-and-20-cron-jobs/msg16798/#msg16798

Not sure why he didn't contacts us...

Alex234

скажите я хочу купить продукт и создать свой видео сайт.у вас есть русская версия продукта? и за 79 euro я получаю весь набор или надо покупать дополнительные модули?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Alex234 on
скажите я хочу купить продукт и создать свой видео сайт.у вас есть русская версия продукта? и за 79 euro я получаю весь набор или надо покупать дополнительные модули?

English only please.

conghandang

Dear Php Vibe Team!
I am using phpvibe product for my website: coitube.net, But I don't order directly..I want to verify my acount in forum, I will order Vimeo imported 2.0 payment by paypal, after I send mail paypal for you..

will is My acount verify? can you show me the way to verify..! Thanks you.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi! No, account verification is just for buyers of the CMS.
Buying plugins without owning the CMS is prohibited and soon will be fully restricted.

conghandang

Dear Php Vibe Team,
I am using phpvibe scripts for my website http://coitube.net

My sub menu have trouble
It is not appear like as other website: the picture I take photo example you can see it that problem.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-wtzCX5dW-KA/U4BqCMOyXRI/AAAAAAAABtM/_3jq1mtQKRI/w369-h352-no/24-5-2014+16-38-12+PM.png

The second problem is:

+ I can't share this media from youtube, vimeo and update configuration setting in admin..
" problem is
Forbidden
- You don't have permission to access /share on this server"
- You don't have permission to access /admin/ on this server."

although I have set permission 777 is folder requirements

+ I Can't login as google acount, facebook is oke...

I hope any one hepl me soon..I thanks for Your helping very much..., sory my English so bad
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

You can find all of this issues in the client forum and fixes, this is pre-sales questions board.

conghandang

I've search in forum, I saw topic : Child menus appearing in wrong place
but I don't fix problem in child menu chanel website..Please help me with child menu Appearing.. Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

If you keep posting in the wrong forum, you won't get any help.

cyonx

I am deciding if i should buy PhpVibe or PhpMelody. I don't know what is the difference from both! I can't really see much from phpvibe website, most of the forum area is for client's only. I really like the phpvibe design, i am not an php expert, so i am looking forward a script with plugins, and themes. I found like 2 websites with lots of phpmelody plugins, really good ones, things i want to see in my website. So since i can't see what phpvibe really offer, i would like to know if there are any plugins and themes on the forum? or if you guys are planning to make it? So can you guys please help me making my mind? lol
Alright the type of plugins i am looking for is;

1. Able to import videos from youtube and host them on my website without their logo and ads. That way i can only place my ads and logo on the video.
2. User uploads a video from their computer to my website but silently the video is being uploaded to youtube, so that way i won't use my server, and also the video won't have youtube logo and ads.
3. Video AdRoll (i didn't see if phpvibe support this)
4. Membership plugin or User level (the way youtube used to do way back, new user only had 15min video limit for upload and uplevel user could upload longer videos)

I think thats it. Thank you!
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, we do not have any of those features yet, except for the adRoll (not sure what you mean by this, but here you go http://demo.phpvibe.com/video/7189/look-up-mp4/ see if this is it).

To see what PHPVibe offers, check the demo http://www.phpvibe.com/#demo , no need to browser ks of support boards, there are very few plugins and themes in the forum sold by clients. The rest you can find them in our store.

I'm curious of one thing, why would you grab youtube videos to hdd but upload user video to youtube? I can't figure this in any way...
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

cyonx

I checked the demo but it doesn't seem to be the latest version. Well i asked for those plugins for reasons like, i don't want to use much of my server, people uploads HD videos these days, which is big like 500mb, 1gb or more. That takes lot of space on your server. So if you can upload them on youtube without them knowing it. Its just like using youtube hard drive. So that way you won't slow your server down, and you won't need to upgrade your server until you start making any money from your ads. And i meant about have video ads showing on the video. But it kind sucks if you want to put your own ads, and logo but you have youtube ads and logo already in it.

Thank you!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi! We can help you with what the cms has, we all have our desires, it's normal.

PHPVibe is meant to be a nice video framework having MOST needed functions to start a video website.

All the platforms on the market have something different, some lack that, some have that, there is none which is perfect, and will never be, since we all have our own idea for our site :) For example, I personally would never upload to Youtube my videos (trash ads forcing) or my users (complaints, law suits, God knows).

flyingbird

for the phpvibe video script i just tested the user interface http://www.videoscriptdemo.com/
Is there admin panel interface to test the features?

thnx :)
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: flyingbird on
for the phpvibe video script i just tested the user interface http://www.videoscriptdemo.com/
Is there admin panel interface to test the features?

thnx :)

hi, you have access to the demo's admin when logging in with http://www.phpvibe.com/#demo
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: drencre on
For the 18+ age where it is in the demo ? i dont see it anywhere ...

that reply from the client was incorrect.
There is no such option in PHPVibe.
  •  

shiva111

Hi, i want to buy "PHPVibe Pro 3.6 Edition II", just want to know that does it includes all plugins and themes, or do i need to buy them separately??
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: shiva111 on
Hi, i want to buy "PHPVibe Pro 3.6 Edition II", just want to know that does it includes all plugins and themes, or do i need to buy them separately??

Hi, it only includes the CMS (the script itself) and the Youtube Importer.
  •  

PHPClient

Hi there!

I am looking to purchase PHP Vibe  and have the following questions one of which came from the hosting company in which I plan on using a VPS server for starters:

1.   Hosting company asks me: Could you please let us know if the latest Git version - git-2014-01-31-dce9321 suits your requirements?

ffmpeg version git-2014-01-31-dce9321 Copyright (c) 2000-2014 the FFmpeg developers
built on Jan 31 2014 20:37:02 with gcc 4.4.7 (GCC) 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4)
configuration: --prefix=/usr/local/ffmpeg --extra-cflags=-I/usr/local/ffmpeg/include --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/ffmpeg/lib --bindir=/usr/local/ffmpeg/bin --extra-libs=-ldl --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-libfdk_aac --enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libfreetype --enable-libtheora
libavutil 52. 63.100 / 52. 63.100
libavcodec 55. 49.101 / 55. 49.101
libavformat 55. 28.101 / 55. 28.101
libavdevice 55. 7.100 / 55. 7.100
libavfilter 4. 1.101 / 4. 1.101
libswscale 2. 5.101 / 2. 5.101
libswresample 0. 17.104 / 0. 17.104
libpostproc 52. 3.100 / 52. 3.100
Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'

Please let us know.

I have been going back and forth within in trying to ensure that the script will run flawlessly on their VPS server. *** Please let me know if the above is sufficient to run the script properly, extracting video time and thumbnail with no issues ***

2. What version is the latest version of PHPVibe and is it different than the one that is currently shown for demo on the PHPVibe website? Is the one on the website using the Brazil theme outdated or current?

3.   Any idea when the latest release will be available and what some of the new features will be?

4.  is there any available PHPVibe MObile App that will be made available that we can submit to Google PlayStore for our custom sites?

5.  Are there any immediate issues with the software out-of-the-box, that require fixes that need to be applied?

6.  For the articles portion,  is there any way pdf  attachment can be supported?

Thank you in advance

PHPClient
  •  

Marius P.

•  

l0nglive

Hi, Does your script allow multi server? what if I ran out of disk?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: PHPClient on
Hi there!

I am looking to purchase PHP Vibe  and have the following questions one of which came from the hosting company in which I plan on using a VPS server for starters:

1.   Hosting company asks me: Could you please let us know if the latest Git version - git-2014-01-31-dce9321 suits your requirements?

ffmpeg version git-2014-01-31-dce9321 Copyright (c) 2000-2014 the FFmpeg developers
built on Jan 31 2014 20:37:02 with gcc 4.4.7 (GCC) 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4)
configuration: --prefix=/usr/local/ffmpeg --extra-cflags=-I/usr/local/ffmpeg/include --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/ffmpeg/lib --bindir=/usr/local/ffmpeg/bin --extra-libs=-ldl --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-libfdk_aac --enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libfreetype --enable-libtheora
libavutil 52. 63.100 / 52. 63.100
libavcodec 55. 49.101 / 55. 49.101
libavformat 55. 28.101 / 55. 28.101
libavdevice 55. 7.100 / 55. 7.100
libavfilter 4. 1.101 / 4. 1.101
libswscale 2. 5.101 / 2. 5.101
libswresample 0. 17.104 / 0. 17.104
libpostproc 52. 3.100 / 52. 3.100
Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'

Please let us know.

I have been going back and forth within in trying to ensure that the script will run flawlessly on their VPS server. *** Please let me know if the above is sufficient to run the script properly, extracting video time and thumbnail with no issues ***

2. What version is the latest version of PHPVibe and is it different than the one that is currently shown for demo on the PHPVibe website? Is the one on the website using the Brazil theme outdated or current?

3.   Any idea when the latest release will be available and what some of the new features will be?

4.  is there any available PHPVibe MObile App that will be made available that we can submit to Google PlayStore for our custom sites?

5.  Are there any immediate issues with the software out-of-the-box, that require fixes that need to be applied?

6.  For the articles portion,  is there any way pdf  attachment can be supported?

Thank you in advance

PHPClient

Hi,

1. You can test the ffmpeg exactly as PHPVibe interacts with it using the tester, if the tester works, PHPvibe will work also. http://www.phpvibe.com/phpvibe-tester.zip
2. Latest is 3.6 second edition, the demo is updated always, never left behind on edition upgrades.
3. For now no, we are considering the suggestions in the build list for 3.7 sent by our clients.
4. No, we won't be releasing an Android/IOS app, but with the website being fairly adaptable it can be wrapped in such an app (the forum contains more client-submitted links on the matter). We do not have specific coders for this, and as we have documented, even if we buy an external app it will require specific edits to adapt to a client site using some language specific editors and app re-builders (so it won't be plug and play).
5. Every issue reported is committed in real time as a patch to the release in the store if it proves to be global and valid.
6. They could be linked, not sure why they need to be attached from the editor. You can place an download button for it with link to the .pdf file for example.

Sorry I've initially missed your post. 
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: l0nglive on
Hi, Does your script allow multi server? what if I ran out of disk?

Hi! For now no, it will support it in the months to come.
We wish you to run out of disk, because that would mean your website is really growing, and until then we will have a solution.
But out of my own personal experience the disk offers are not problem, bandwidth is a problem.
For example I have 4 x 4 tb hardisks and use 5.5 Tb on a 5 years old video website (video upload only), and almost 20 Tb of bandwidth per month, while the server built itself would cost around 86 euro per month, because of the high bandwidth I pay 520 euro every month (real unmetered).
  •