[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Quick Pre-Sale Questions

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Post here your pre-sale questions to avoid doubled questions.
I'll be more than happy to answer.

Thank you for your interest in PHPVibe.

metalgearxd

Ok
I have a question how I can enlarge high jw player players?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: metalgearxd on
Ok
I have a question how I can enlarge high jw player players?

This is a support question not pre-sale. You need to verify your account for support http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/discussions-205/phpvibe-forum-now-open-for-'verified-clients'-only/

TigerClaw

Hello,

do you offer the following features?:

1) Batch import from server path of videos in a specific category (or auto creation of categories following the directories tree)
1a) Automatic import of new videos from the server path (Automatic discovery of new videos when they get uploaded inside the server path directory)

2) Batch upload from server path of images with auto creation of album and galleries following the directories tree (directories names)
2a) Automatic import of new images from the server path (Automatic discovery of new albums/galleries/images when they get uploaded inside the server path directory)
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi! No, batch upload features are not yet available in PHPVibe.

TigerClaw

is it possible to upload more than 1 videos at once?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

For now no, but it's on the plugins plan an FTP uploader and an mass uploader in admin(part of 3.5), should be in store shortly after 3.5's release.

TigerClaw

That is what I would need. Is there any expected date of release?

Could you please tell me if you have support for album/galleries of images?

Thank you
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi! ETA for 3.5 is 15 Feb, hopefully we will make it.
No, no images galleries.
I think you should look for an image sharing cms, PHPVibe does not put any accent on images.

TigerClaw

ok so I will wait for the 3.5 release and the mass import plugin. :) How I can stay up to date about this?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: TigerClaw on
ok so I will wait for the 3.5 release and the mass import plugin. :) How I can stay up to date about this?

If you register to http://store.phprevolution.com/ you will receive our newsletters (we send 5-10 per year).

depaq

Hi, I'm wondering if this software can upload and play mp4 files as they are? It's been very difficult finding a good script that can do this. I've found a few, but they miss features I need without paying a fortune in plugins.
Is there any kind of multi server support? Need this to help reduce server load.

I don't want stuff to be converted because of quality loss.  :(

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi!

On first page:

QuoteWe know how hard is to find a good video script that handles both upload and social videos sharing without requiring ffmpeg and phpVibe was crafted years ago for the sole reason to fill the gap. It cannot convert avi video files to flv/mp4 (by default) but it can help you build your video project just the way you want it.
Upload mp4/flv video files

Upload mp3 music files

Upload image files

Easy embed over 20 large video sharing website (link only). Main sharing websites get also video details prefilled.

Import videos for specific Youtube searches, from users, from Youtube's channels with a single click (importer plus cron)

Since then we have added ffmpeg as option  :D

But without ffmpeg, you'll need to manually upload a thumbnail and input a video duration.

If your files are .mp4, you can enable ffmpeg, as it won't reconvert them, but extract duration and thumb.

We don't have yet multi-server support, but we are looking onto creating a plugin for this.

depaq

Sorry, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to convert anything. And it seems you have confirmed that, if I'm not mistaken. I currently use hosting with FFMPEG, so that isn't an issue. Thanks

I hope that multi server plugin won't take longer than it takes for me to require it..   :P

I've been trying to get a decent site running asap, and been having problems finding a good script for my purpose, that was still being supported be developers.

Thanks.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Yes, this is what I've told you, it does not convert/rework mp4 videos.
We are coding 3.5 this days, it's a complete final version of the 3 series.
I know what you mean, I've tried every video script myself before coming to PHPVibe (as client at first).

major48

Ok I currently own a video or tube site and I was looking to overhaul it with a better script. I want users to be able to easily upload videos from their cell phones and currently my site won't do that I all. I tried it on your demo site from my Andriod phone and it seems to work perfectly. So I think I am ready to buy. I was wondering if you also could create a template for my site. Also in the current templates I don't see any room for advertisements.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi! Thank your for your interest in PHPVibe!
We cannot yet create custom templates, we have suspended custom services until we release our full set of development (PHPVibe 3.5, 5 templates, 10 plugins).
There are advertising spaces, we just don't use them (except from the one floating on top of the player).
We will release a full documentation for this upcoming release.

major48

Quote from: Alexander on
Hi! Thank your for your interest in PHPVibe!
We cannot yet create custom templates, we have suspended custom services until we release our full set of development (PHPVibe 3.5, 5 templates, 10 plugins).
There are advertising spaces, we just don't use them (except from the one floating on top of the player).
We will release a full documentation for this upcoming release.
Ok I read the other posts and I see the release date was suppose to be Feb 15th. So can we expect those releases in the next couple of weeks?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: major48 on
Ok I read the other posts and I see the release date was suppose to be Feb 15th. So can we expect those releases in the next couple of weeks?

Yes, we've missed the deadline due to a wave of sales and support we were not prepared for, but we should recover in 2-3 days and make the release.

major48

If I go ahead and buy the current version can I upgrade to the new version for free? Also is upgrading a easy one click process like with Wordpress?
  •  

major48

Quote from: major48 on
If I go ahead and buy the current version can I upgrade to the new version for free? Also is upgrading a easy one click process like with Wordpress?

Never mind I see you answered this on another post.
  •  

TigerClaw

From the TOS:

Product updates are free for a minimum period of 6 months. After this period expires you will be able to extend access to updates and customer support by paying a certain fee.

Could you please let me know how much is the "extend access to updates?"

Also I read in some posts that the price for the 3.5 release could be bigger. Would you suggest to buy the release immediately? I'm actually only waiting for the 3.5 release and the confirmation about the mass import plugin.

Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi!

@major48 sorry for the late response and glad you found it.

@TigerClaw For now we have not charged upgrades regularly, except 2 years ago when it was 8 euro, 3.5 may be a new charged product, for clients who have brought it more than an year ago.
3.5 is being release so slow because we want it to be the final version for 2014, we know we lack coding documentation and themes and we plan to focus the rest of the year on this, so there is no other upgrade coming in 2014, and most possibly a 4.0 may come in 2015, till then only small patches may show up, we will always come with solutions if issues are reported.

mauricebwilliams

Do you have a link to a demo of the admin pages?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

3.5 is changing the admin panel, so it would be pointless to show it right now, but screens are available here http://www.phprevolution.com/phpvibe/

Jason

I'm looking at moving from clipbucket and have some questions :P
Can the admin(s) delete, unpublished or edit from the frontend?
The ad system does it allow for pre/post roll ads?
Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi!

There are no edit/unpublished controls on front end yet, but we will add an management bar soon.
The ad system, no, it does not touch players, just play spots in the template.

fredericofrg

Hello.

I would like to know if it is possible to make a private phpvibe that will  need to get invited to join.

thank you.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi, not by config tweaking, but we can help, should be 2-3 lines of code.
How do you want the invite to be? attached to the url when landing or by e-mail?

zakazo

Is phpVibe completely customizable as in if I can change the layout almost completely? *without removing or altering the code*
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

The front end and admin functional pages are 100% open source, you can do what ever you desire with the code and styles.

Bojan Ivancic

Hi, I am Interesting in buying the PHPVibe - Pro Edition and wonder if you can make all the necessary steps to make the site active and published online? Or do I get a phpVibe's administration that is easy to use and can make this by myself? Also I don't have a hosting provider, server or anything. Can I then publish my website, or can you also help me with this? 
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Bojan Ivancic on
Hi, I am Interesting in buying the PHPVibe - Pro Edition and wonder if you can make all the necessary steps to make the site active and published online? Or do I get a phpVibe's administration that is easy to use and can make this by myself? Also I don't have a hosting provider, server or anything. Can I then publish my website, or can you also help me with this?

Hi Bojan,
You need an domain and an hosting account that has this requirements http://www.phprevolution.com/requirements/
Installation is pretty simple (and we can help, but not always in same day as the purchase) http://www.phprevolution.com/installing-phpvibe/
and there is an admin panel you can test http://www.phprevolution.com/phpvibe-demo/
We also have an starter option for 3 months of hosting, but we cannot offer hosting after 3 months, since the site will grow and we don't have any hosting manager in our team.

Thank you for your interest in PHPVibe!

drencre

Good day ,

1 Does you script has the possibility to ask for age ? Need option for 18+ years of age !!!

2 Also is it possible to do membership ?

3 Private message between user ?
  •  

drencre

•  

x5000x

Quote from: drencre on
Good day ,

1 Does you script has the possibility to ask for age ? Need option for 18+ years of age !!!

Yes

This was requested to be in version 3.7

This will be released soon as plugin
  •  

drencre

Quote from: x5000x on
Yes

Release of 3.7 is planned for when ?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

The build list for 3.7 is not final or decided yet, so there is no guarantee of what will be in it.
At the moment we're just taking feedback from our clients on their needs, nothing is confirmed yet, except for the new player and player overlay ads system.

Sorry the board is online, just we need a few days to move our office. http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/phpvibe-announcements/shortly-offline-due-to-some-problems/

drencre

Quote from: x5000x on
Yes

For the 18+ age where it is in the demo ? i dont see it anywhere ...

•  

drencre

I need to block access to people younger than 18 years
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

There is no age gate, just the NSFW function.
Please check the official answers, because you may get miss-leaded.

drencre

There is no age gate, just the NSFW function.
Please check the official answers, because you may get miss-leaded.

Thanks for the answer ... will continue to look  around at other script... i really need the age gate !

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

You're judging an cms on something that the web is full of free small plugins for it https://www.google.com/search?q=jquery+age+gate which can be plugged in in 2-3 minutes ? :)

drencre

You're judging an cms on something that the web is full of free small plugins for it https://www.google.com/search?q=jquery+age+gate which can be plugged in in 2-3 minutes ? :)

I understand but i need the age to be store with user info at least ;) Also i need membership ... you dont have that ;(
  •  

drencre

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I'm not here to make you buy it :) I'm here to answer your questions.
On a side note, the adult part of this is just due to a lot of client pressure, we don't want to provide/be an xxx specific cms :)

awsjulio

Hi, is there a way to integrate a forum using the same user accounts as the script?
  •  

wedge1001

Hello,
if i now buy a licence, is there the updated included?
I'm really looking vorward for the jPlayer feature, coming up at Version 3.7
(The rest ist way sufficient for me)
if yes, i could start my little project using one of the other players and switch to jplayer, when 3.7 gets released.

Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wedge1001 on
Hello,
if i now buy a licence, is there the updated included?
I'm really looking vorward for the jPlayer feature, coming up at Version 3.7
(The rest ist way sufficient for me)
if yes, i could start my little project using one of the other players and switch to jplayer, when 3.7 gets released.

Thanks

Hi, yes.
The upgrades are free for at least 1 year.
You can switch to jplayer easily in "Player's config" after updating the cms. It will be available for uploaded videos and remote videos (mp4/ogg/etc).

Thank you for your interest in PHPVibe!

Bojan Ivancic

Hi,
I wanted to know if it's possible to have advertisement boxes on Php Vibe. I have red in your features that it's possible but I didn't see it on a demo page. Can I put for ex. Google Ad-sense on my Php Vibe page?
Can I choose the location and quantity of these ad boxes on the page?

Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi, yes, simply use the ad manager, if the spot is not predefined the ad manager also generates the function needed for the template edit.
You can test it on the demo by accessing "Ads" in the left menu of the admin.

punkkk

Hello there,

One of my friend have bought this script and he was in big trouble like he was uploading video via youtube and whenever the viewer views the same videos on youtube his videos views was counting up to 1,1198,000 views but his site is new no one even knows his site and his hosting account was suspended due to use of too much server resources  :( :(

I too want to buy this script but I am still thinking what if the same problem remains to me like I have to buy the script and hosting and if I got suspended for the same reason I will be doomed haha??? so guys should I buy the scrip????
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: punkkk on
Hello there,

One of my friend have bought this script and he was in big trouble like he was uploading video via youtube and whenever the viewer views the same videos on youtube his videos views was counting up to 1,1198,000 views but his site is new no one even knows his site and his hosting account was suspended due to use of too much server resources  :( :(

I too want to buy this script but I am still thinking what if the same problem remains to me like I have to buy the script and hosting and if I got suspended for the same reason I will be doomed haha??? so guys should I buy the scrip????

There could be 2 resons for this:

1. Database crash (check/repair and optimize via the phpmyadmin will do it)
2. The cron from shell_exec, sometimes can go bad and use alot of resources, but it can be moved with no effort to a system cron http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/just-installed-and-20-cron-jobs/msg16798/#msg16798

Not sure why he didn't contacts us...

Alex234

скажите я хочу купить продукт и создать свой видео сайт.у вас есть русская версия продукта? и за 79 euro я получаю весь набор или надо покупать дополнительные модули?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Alex234 on
скажите я хочу купить продукт и создать свой видео сайт.у вас есть русская версия продукта? и за 79 euro я получаю весь набор или надо покупать дополнительные модули?

English only please.

conghandang

Dear Php Vibe Team!
I am using phpvibe product for my website: coitube.net, But I don't order directly..I want to verify my acount in forum, I will order Vimeo imported 2.0 payment by paypal, after I send mail paypal for you..

will is My acount verify? can you show me the way to verify..! Thanks you.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi! No, account verification is just for buyers of the CMS.
Buying plugins without owning the CMS is prohibited and soon will be fully restricted.

conghandang

Dear Php Vibe Team,
I am using phpvibe scripts for my website http://coitube.net

My sub menu have trouble
It is not appear like as other website: the picture I take photo example you can see it that problem.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-wtzCX5dW-KA/U4BqCMOyXRI/AAAAAAAABtM/_3jq1mtQKRI/w369-h352-no/24-5-2014+16-38-12+PM.png

The second problem is:

+ I can't share this media from youtube, vimeo and update configuration setting in admin..
" problem is
Forbidden
- You don't have permission to access /share on this server"
- You don't have permission to access /admin/ on this server."

although I have set permission 777 is folder requirements

+ I Can't login as google acount, facebook is oke...

I hope any one hepl me soon..I thanks for Your helping very much..., sory my English so bad
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

You can find all of this issues in the client forum and fixes, this is pre-sales questions board.

conghandang

I've search in forum, I saw topic : Child menus appearing in wrong place
but I don't fix problem in child menu chanel website..Please help me with child menu Appearing.. Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

If you keep posting in the wrong forum, you won't get any help.

cyonx

I am deciding if i should buy PhpVibe or PhpMelody. I don't know what is the difference from both! I can't really see much from phpvibe website, most of the forum area is for client's only. I really like the phpvibe design, i am not an php expert, so i am looking forward a script with plugins, and themes. I found like 2 websites with lots of phpmelody plugins, really good ones, things i want to see in my website. So since i can't see what phpvibe really offer, i would like to know if there are any plugins and themes on the forum? or if you guys are planning to make it? So can you guys please help me making my mind? lol
Alright the type of plugins i am looking for is;

1. Able to import videos from youtube and host them on my website without their logo and ads. That way i can only place my ads and logo on the video.
2. User uploads a video from their computer to my website but silently the video is being uploaded to youtube, so that way i won't use my server, and also the video won't have youtube logo and ads.
3. Video AdRoll (i didn't see if phpvibe support this)
4. Membership plugin or User level (the way youtube used to do way back, new user only had 15min video limit for upload and uplevel user could upload longer videos)

I think thats it. Thank you!
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, we do not have any of those features yet, except for the adRoll (not sure what you mean by this, but here you go http://demo.phpvibe.com/video/7189/look-up-mp4/ see if this is it).

To see what PHPVibe offers, check the demo http://www.phpvibe.com/#demo , no need to browser ks of support boards, there are very few plugins and themes in the forum sold by clients. The rest you can find them in our store.

I'm curious of one thing, why would you grab youtube videos to hdd but upload user video to youtube? I can't figure this in any way...
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

cyonx

I checked the demo but it doesn't seem to be the latest version. Well i asked for those plugins for reasons like, i don't want to use much of my server, people uploads HD videos these days, which is big like 500mb, 1gb or more. That takes lot of space on your server. So if you can upload them on youtube without them knowing it. Its just like using youtube hard drive. So that way you won't slow your server down, and you won't need to upgrade your server until you start making any money from your ads. And i meant about have video ads showing on the video. But it kind sucks if you want to put your own ads, and logo but you have youtube ads and logo already in it.

Thank you!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi! We can help you with what the cms has, we all have our desires, it's normal.

PHPVibe is meant to be a nice video framework having MOST needed functions to start a video website.

All the platforms on the market have something different, some lack that, some have that, there is none which is perfect, and will never be, since we all have our own idea for our site :) For example, I personally would never upload to Youtube my videos (trash ads forcing) or my users (complaints, law suits, God knows).

flyingbird

for the phpvibe video script i just tested the user interface http://www.videoscriptdemo.com/
Is there admin panel interface to test the features?

thnx :)
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: flyingbird on
for the phpvibe video script i just tested the user interface http://www.videoscriptdemo.com/
Is there admin panel interface to test the features?

thnx :)

hi, you have access to the demo's admin when logging in with http://www.phpvibe.com/#demo
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

that reply from the client was incorrect.
There is no such option in PHPVibe.
  •  

shiva111

Hi, i want to buy "PHPVibe Pro 3.6 Edition II", just want to know that does it includes all plugins and themes, or do i need to buy them separately??
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: shiva111 on
Hi, i want to buy "PHPVibe Pro 3.6 Edition II", just want to know that does it includes all plugins and themes, or do i need to buy them separately??

Hi, it only includes the CMS (the script itself) and the Youtube Importer.
  •  

PHPClient

Hi there!

I am looking to purchase PHP Vibe  and have the following questions one of which came from the hosting company in which I plan on using a VPS server for starters:

1.   Hosting company asks me: Could you please let us know if the latest Git version - git-2014-01-31-dce9321 suits your requirements?

ffmpeg version git-2014-01-31-dce9321 Copyright (c) 2000-2014 the FFmpeg developers
built on Jan 31 2014 20:37:02 with gcc 4.4.7 (GCC) 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4)
configuration: --prefix=/usr/local/ffmpeg --extra-cflags=-I/usr/local/ffmpeg/include --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/ffmpeg/lib --bindir=/usr/local/ffmpeg/bin --extra-libs=-ldl --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-libfdk_aac --enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libfreetype --enable-libtheora
libavutil 52. 63.100 / 52. 63.100
libavcodec 55. 49.101 / 55. 49.101
libavformat 55. 28.101 / 55. 28.101
libavdevice 55. 7.100 / 55. 7.100
libavfilter 4. 1.101 / 4. 1.101
libswscale 2. 5.101 / 2. 5.101
libswresample 0. 17.104 / 0. 17.104
libpostproc 52. 3.100 / 52. 3.100
Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'

Please let us know.

I have been going back and forth within in trying to ensure that the script will run flawlessly on their VPS server. *** Please let me know if the above is sufficient to run the script properly, extracting video time and thumbnail with no issues ***

2. What version is the latest version of PHPVibe and is it different than the one that is currently shown for demo on the PHPVibe website? Is the one on the website using the Brazil theme outdated or current?

3.   Any idea when the latest release will be available and what some of the new features will be?

4.  is there any available PHPVibe MObile App that will be made available that we can submit to Google PlayStore for our custom sites?

5.  Are there any immediate issues with the software out-of-the-box, that require fixes that need to be applied?

6.  For the articles portion,  is there any way pdf  attachment can be supported?

Thank you in advance

PHPClient
  •  

Marius P.

•  

l0nglive

Hi, Does your script allow multi server? what if I ran out of disk?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: PHPClient on
Hi there!

I am looking to purchase PHP Vibe  and have the following questions one of which came from the hosting company in which I plan on using a VPS server for starters:

1.   Hosting company asks me: Could you please let us know if the latest Git version - git-2014-01-31-dce9321 suits your requirements?

ffmpeg version git-2014-01-31-dce9321 Copyright (c) 2000-2014 the FFmpeg developers
built on Jan 31 2014 20:37:02 with gcc 4.4.7 (GCC) 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4)
configuration: --prefix=/usr/local/ffmpeg --extra-cflags=-I/usr/local/ffmpeg/include --extra-ldflags=-L/usr/local/ffmpeg/lib --bindir=/usr/local/ffmpeg/bin --extra-libs=-ldl --enable-gpl --enable-nonfree --enable-libfdk_aac --enable-libfaac --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-libvorbis --enable-libvpx --enable-libx264 --enable-libfreetype --enable-libtheora
libavutil 52. 63.100 / 52. 63.100
libavcodec 55. 49.101 / 55. 49.101
libavformat 55. 28.101 / 55. 28.101
libavdevice 55. 7.100 / 55. 7.100
libavfilter 4. 1.101 / 4. 1.101
libswscale 2. 5.101 / 2. 5.101
libswresample 0. 17.104 / 0. 17.104
libpostproc 52. 3.100 / 52. 3.100
Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg'

Please let us know.

I have been going back and forth within in trying to ensure that the script will run flawlessly on their VPS server. *** Please let me know if the above is sufficient to run the script properly, extracting video time and thumbnail with no issues ***

2. What version is the latest version of PHPVibe and is it different than the one that is currently shown for demo on the PHPVibe website? Is the one on the website using the Brazil theme outdated or current?

3.   Any idea when the latest release will be available and what some of the new features will be?

4.  is there any available PHPVibe MObile App that will be made available that we can submit to Google PlayStore for our custom sites?

5.  Are there any immediate issues with the software out-of-the-box, that require fixes that need to be applied?

6.  For the articles portion,  is there any way pdf  attachment can be supported?

Thank you in advance

PHPClient

Hi,

1. You can test the ffmpeg exactly as PHPVibe interacts with it using the tester, if the tester works, PHPvibe will work also. http://www.phpvibe.com/phpvibe-tester.zip
2. Latest is 3.6 second edition, the demo is updated always, never left behind on edition upgrades.
3. For now no, we are considering the suggestions in the build list for 3.7 sent by our clients.
4. No, we won't be releasing an Android/IOS app, but with the website being fairly adaptable it can be wrapped in such an app (the forum contains more client-submitted links on the matter). We do not have specific coders for this, and as we have documented, even if we buy an external app it will require specific edits to adapt to a client site using some language specific editors and app re-builders (so it won't be plug and play).
5. Every issue reported is committed in real time as a patch to the release in the store if it proves to be global and valid.
6. They could be linked, not sure why they need to be attached from the editor. You can place an download button for it with link to the .pdf file for example.

Sorry I've initially missed your post. 
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: l0nglive on
Hi, Does your script allow multi server? what if I ran out of disk?

Hi! For now no, it will support it in the months to come.
We wish you to run out of disk, because that would mean your website is really growing, and until then we will have a solution.
But out of my own personal experience the disk offers are not problem, bandwidth is a problem.
For example I have 4 x 4 tb hardisks and use 5.5 Tb on a 5 years old video website (video upload only), and almost 20 Tb of bandwidth per month, while the server built itself would cost around 86 euro per month, because of the high bandwidth I pay 520 euro every month (real unmetered).
  •  

l0nglive

Thanks for info. I do think that storage runs out quick, maybe in 1 year or so.

May you suggest the server settings . Should I go for CPU Ram or HDD? I think. I can manage to get uncapped bandwidth for cheap.
  •  

ASDF

Hey Mario...i don't know if this is helpful for you, for your site.
www.digitalocean.com......i think it's very cheap, but i know there are many other reasons/factors to look out.
  •  

Marius P.

Thanks for info. I do think that storage runs out quick, maybe in 1 year or so.

May you suggest the server settings . Should I go for CPU Ram or HDD? I think. I can manage to get uncapped bandwidth for cheap.

Hi, I've wrote a blog post on this http://www.phpvibe.com/choosing-a-server-for-phpvibe/
  •  

l0nglive

Hi Mario, another presale question.

Youtube is common for many reasons. It has a partner program that people could earn money publishing videos. Do you have any plan to implement similar system, for example, points for video views, likes... ?

When people upload videos, will they go live immediately ? Can I have option to review them before publishing? I do not want inappropriate content on site.

Do you have plan to implement staff account feature? It's a limited admin account that can review and delete media. I don't want my staff to touch other part of the control panel.

thanks
  •  

ASDF

Go to your admin dashboard ->settings ->uploads configuration, and at the bottom, upload video state, mark it as unpublished...and after that videos will not go live, and then you will have full control over the media.
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, I'll answer this since ASDF gave you an good answer for the other question.

Hi Mario, another presale question.

Youtube is common for many reasons. It has a partner program that people could earn money publishing videos. Do you have any plan to implement similar system, for example, points for video views, likes... ?

Do you have plan to implement staff account feature? It's a limited admin account that can review and delete media. I don't want my staff to touch other part of the control panel.

thanks

Let me explain as simple as I can, PHPVibe is a product, an framework to build your video website, one which on custom would cost more than 5000$ (I did such jobs).
Then plan for this is not to have all the Youtube features, but to allow to build fast on top of it what you desire for your video website.
Also the partner program is an AdSense architectural feature with a gate in Youtube and Youtube video targeting, but not an Youtube core feature.
For those who want something similar I would suggest using a different script for ads (preferably on a different server also), unfortunately the offer on the market is very poor, like  tops 25% of Adsense's features are available on commercial scripts.

For the plan to implement video points, no, I don't plan to make this a 'Christmas tree' script video script, but I can write you a tutorial in 5-10 minutes :)

I will consider the stuff, most of us have that by just creating an different folder and adding the video manager's files there (only change is in the new folder's index.php instead of is_admin() you change is_moderator() and you're done). Again, a 5-10 minutes thing.
  •  

l0nglive

Thank you for detailed explanation.

I'm just thinking about ways to get users on the site. Giving up-loaders $ for their effort may catch their attention. Eg: 50$ for 1 million views.
  •  

Marius P.

I understand perfectly. You can count this actions and turn them to points really fast, just a simple algorithm.

•  

marcosoliveira

I can not buy via Paypal only via International Credit Card directly through the site. How do I pay by Credit Card Master Card directly on you site? Is there any other platform without receiving Paypal?
I would love to buy the latest version of Phpviber.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: marcosoliveira on
I can not buy via Paypal only via International Credit Card directly through the site. How do I pay by Credit Card Master Card directly on you site? Is there any other platform without receiving Paypal?
I would love to buy the latest version of Phpviber.

Hi, online we have only PayPal (and credit card payments via PayPal), but as alternative we also offer Western Union and Bank Transfer (you can request details for this other payment privately at info@mediavibe.ro).

Thank you for your interest!
  •  

nkchokshi

Hello I needed to ask, Youtube Import, is it video import or all imported videos will be saved in my server?
Also is it possible to add extra file servers? what happnes when space run out?
NGINX Support? possible.

•  

mmahtabsaleem

Hi ,

As you have mentioned that Script licencing Current offer: 6 initial licenses for 6 domains .

What its means , If I buy 1 licenses then in how many domains I can apply that ,

and also you have clear it ,

License type : key per main domain

Extra domain(s) :9 €

I want to run it on two domains , Can I go with single purchase ? or have to pay 9 €  for 2nd domain ?
  •  

Wnux

your site license will suffice to start with your 2 site,

6 license for 6 domain
  •  

nkchokshi

Hello Admin,
Can you please reply is it possible to add extra file server / storage server? Also how many domains can i run for 1 license?
And please let me know the mass youtube grabber is actually copies video or just embed?

thank you. 
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: nkchokshi on
Hello Admin,
Can you please reply is it possible to add extra file server / storage server? Also how many domains can i run for 1 license?
And please let me know the mass youtube grabber is actually copies video or just embed?

thank you. 

Hi!

For now there is no extra server/cdn option. But it's something we are building.
The Youtube importer simply imports and grabs video details (text, no video file).
  •  

dambabo

Hello. Yesturday i purchased PhpVibe CMS but download button was hidden,i purchased twice and i got download link. on my balance was 140 Euro now i have 70, can i transfer this 70 euro back to my paypall account? please help me
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: dambabo on
Hello. Yesturday i purchased PhpVibe CMS but download button was hidden,i purchased twice and i got download link. on my balance was 140 Euro now i have 70, can i transfer this 70 euro back to my paypall account? please help me

Refund was done earlier per your e-mail request.
  •  

marcosoliveira

I came to buy Phpvibe 4 but I can not sign up in time of purchase. I would sign up? Check out the form after filling it does not advance. Tanks!
  •  

stacymuller

Would it be possible to re-order the list of channels/categories (and sub-channels/categories) to something other than alphabetical?  If so, would I need to do this myself by creating a new primary sort key or keys in MySQL and change the sorting in the PHP script to accomplish this?

Is mass video embed importing (with duplication avoidance) possible through a function for reading in CSV files, or another convenient format?  (I've written a limited depth Youtube scraper script for instance that creates CSV files).

I realize you already have a Youtube API and VideoSwiper compatibility whereas perhaps most other tube scripts do not have both.

Thanks!
- Stacy.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: marcosoliveira on
I came to buy Phpvibe 4 but I can not sign up in time of purchase. I would sign up? Check out the form after filling it does not advance. Tanks!

Hi Marcos, I've tested it now and it worked. Maybe the server was overloaded while we were in the Easter vacation. Sorry about that!

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: stacymuller on
Would it be possible to re-order the list of channels/categories (and sub-channels/categories) to something other than alphabetical?  If so, would I need to do this myself by creating a new primary sort key or keys in MySQL and change the sorting in the PHP script to accomplish this?

Is mass video embed importing (with duplication avoidance) possible through a function for reading in CSV files, or another convenient format?  (I've written a limited depth Youtube scraper script for instance that creates CSV files).

I realize you already have a Youtube API and VideoSwiper compatibility whereas perhaps most other tube scripts do not have both.

Thanks!
- Stacy.

Hi Stacy, apologize for the late reply, we were away in this Easter period.
I'm afraid both are achievable, but not standard available. Indeed a key for sort order would be needed.
I'm not very familiar with cvs format, but I assume if you already have some php auxiliary scripts you can plug them easily to use the youtube_import() function in our cms.

stacymuller

•  

ltobe

I want to use a media server and stream music and videos through pHPvibe, is it possible out of box? Please advise.
  •  

vooping

I have a few questions:

1. Does this have pseudo-streaming capability
2. Does the Vine/Vimeo Importer ONLY work for 3.x? Do you have plans to update for version 4?
3. From the script coding, is it capable of multiple users uploading videos at the same time on the site? (I've heard that sometimes poor coding leads to server load issues rather than the server specs itself)
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: ltobe on
I want to use a media server and stream music and videos through pHPvibe, is it possible out of box? Please advise.

Hi, out of the box, right now no.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: vooping on
I have a few questions:

1. Does this have pseudo-streaming capability
2. Does the Vine/Vimeo Importer ONLY work for 3.x? Do you have plans to update for version 4?
3. From the script coding, is it capable of multiple users uploading videos at the same time on the site? (I've heard that sometimes poor coding leads to server load issues rather than the server specs itself)

Hi,
1. Through what? This is mainly a server module setup.
2. All plugins will be updated.
3. Yes.  You've heard correctly, but don't fall into believing if the code is perfect the server specs don't matter, the server specs matter mostly, else is like putting a formula 1 pilot on a 3000 $ car and expecting him to win against a Ferrari.

mariovip

Salut, doresc sa achizitionez si eu phpvibe de ceva vreme, si vream sa va intreb daca este inclus sau vor fi pe viitor:

1. Upload subtitrare la video
2. Sa introduceti amazon S3
3. Membri premium
4. Optiune din admin panel pentru download sau link de download mp3. (nu video)

momentan atat, daca nu sunt pot plati extra pentru ele astept raspuns ms.
  •  

sabmon

hey there ! i dont know who to post video in The Mobile Release Version :( i dont know php language please help
  •  

vooping

Hi,
1. Through what? This is mainly a server module setup.
2. All plugins will be updated.
3. Yes.  You've heard correctly, but don't fall into believing if the code is perfect the server specs don't matter, the server specs matter mostly, else is like putting a formula 1 pilot on a 3000 $ car and expecting him to win against a Ferrari.

For #2 question, do you suggest I purchase these too or wait? I'm planning to purchase all except the xclub
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: mariovip on
Salut, doresc sa achizitionez si eu phpvibe de ceva vreme, si vream sa va intreb daca este inclus sau vor fi pe viitor:

1. Upload subtitrare la video
2. Sa introduceti amazon S3
3. Membri premium
4. Optiune din admin panel pentru download sau link de download mp3. (nu video)

momentan atat, daca nu sunt pot plati extra pentru ele astept raspuns ms.

Salut Mario, noi nu facem nimic custom, lipsa de timp, lucram la multe lucruri concomitant.

1. Este deja in edit video (admin).
2. Este in plan, o sa vedem cand o sa ajunga si in store.
3. Depinde ce inseamna, in principiu e foarte usor de lucrat cu grupurile pentru a obtine asa ceva.
4. Chestie de 1 minut :)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: sabmon on
hey there ! i dont know who to post video in The Mobile Release Version :( i dont know php language please help

Hi! Are you a client? If so please verify your account to have access to the support forums.
What do you refer to by 'The Mobile Release Version'?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: vooping on
For #2 question, do you suggest I purchase these too or wait? I'm planning to purchase all except the xclub
Hi, that's 100% up to you.

vooping

ok thanks, I'll purchase the first 2 first, get familiar with the script and work my way through the others.

Appreciate your help!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Just be aware of new patches, it will take a few more days and it's good you update to this minor patches.

Recursos Informaticos

Hello my name is Walex do I can help ? I have a question about this, I can speak Spanish please ... Thanks
  •  

Recursos Informaticos

Hello my name is Walex do I can help ? I have a question about this, I can speak Spanish please ... Thanks
  •  

Recursos Informaticos

Hello , I would like to know how much is the value of CMS in dollars, it includes the mobile version?
how much is the installation  value  in  my host ?

Thank you.
  •  

Joerg

Dear PHPVibe team,
I'd like to know whether you can tell me something about the scalability of PHPVibe and the feasibility of using PHPVibe in a larger corporate environment? In my case I'm talking about an enterprise with more than 100.000 users.

• Size of the user community?
  • Experience with SSO in a corporate environment (or do we need a self-coded PHP plugin?)?
  • References (other corporate customers)?
  • Response time of support team? SLA possible?
  • Possibility to easily change domain name after purchase (new license key required then?)?
  • Can we run PHPVibe completely in our internal corporate environment (on-premise hosting, our server farm, intranet) without any external dependencies via Internet?
  • Requirements (e.g. Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP,...)?
  • Features (e.g. Channels, Comments, Categories, Friendlists, Favorites,..)?
  • Size of the PHPVibe support team?
  • Size of the company PHPVibe?
  • Support only from Romania or are there any other local contacts?
  • Hardware requirements of PHPVibe with approximately 500 users simultaneously and 10.000 accesses per day?
  • Is there any connection with MediaShareSuite which is also from Romania or is this pure coincidence?
  • How would PHPVibe position itself compared to Kaltura?

Thanks and all the best,
Jörg

PS: I've also written a short message (your contact form was limited to 1300 characters) and provided my corporate email address for direct contact.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Recursos Informaticos on

Hi sure, hopefully translate will help :)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Recursos Informaticos on
Hello , I would like to know how much is the value of CMS in dollars, it includes the mobile version?
how much is the installation  value  in  my host ?

Thank you.

Hi, today Paypal has a rate of  1 EUR = 1.06550  USD, PHPVibe costs 55 euro so 58.6 usd.
There is no mobile version, the design of the script is adaptive (adapts as much as it can to mobile and tablet screens).

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hello,

1. This community? Down at the first page statistics say : 15195 Posts in 1889 Topics by 10114 Members.
2. None.
3. Completely private, we offer products, no chit-chat, no follow up.
4. We strive to answer in every work day, sometimes may skip 1-2 days in busy periods. No SLA as I know, just the product.
5. Yes.
6. Not by default, the licensing system will fail, and some external parts (js plugins) are cdn hosted (so will require changing paths in the cms).
7. They are listed on the first page, update to 4.0's features will come.
8. Very small, since we offer limited support only and focus more on development.
9. No company right now, just a development team, we've closed the company some time ago and will open a new one in the next weeks. If invoices are needed and PayPal individual business won't do it we can provide from a partner companies in this period.
10. Romania only.
11. Same as standard requirements, please see our blog on servers.
12. Pure coincidence. But we're proud that romanian products make the international markets more and more.
13. A comparison can be made with their product Kaltura MediaSpace, but it's not for me to make it (since I've never tried their product).

Quote from: Joerg on
Dear PHPVibe team,
I'd like to know whether you can tell me something about the scalability of PHPVibe and the feasibility of using PHPVibe in a larger corporate environment? In my case I'm talking about an enterprise with more than 100.000 users.

• Size of the user community?
  • Experience with SSO in a corporate environment (or do we need a self-coded PHP plugin?)?
  • References (other corporate customers)?
  • Response time of support team? SLA possible?
  • Possibility to easily change domain name after purchase (new license key required then?)?
  • Can we run PHPVibe completely in our internal corporate environment (on-premise hosting, our server farm, intranet) without any external dependencies via Internet?
  • Requirements (e.g. Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP,...)?
  • Features (e.g. Channels, Comments, Categories, Friendlists, Favorites,..)?
  • Size of the PHPVibe support team?
  • Size of the company PHPVibe?
  • Support only from Romania or are there any other local contacts?
  • Hardware requirements of PHPVibe with approximately 500 users simultaneously and 10.000 accesses per day?
  • Is there any connection with MediaShareSuite which is also from Romania or is this pure coincidence?
  • How would PHPVibe position itself compared to Kaltura?

Thanks and all the best,
Jörg

PS: I've also written a short message (your contact form was limited to 1300 characters) and provided my corporate email address for direct contact.

Kramb

Hi! If the video on YouTube deleted - such as the page masse to check and remove in phpvibe ?
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Kramb on
Hi! If the video on YouTube deleted - such as the page masse to check and remove in phpvibe ?

Hi, we don't have that yet.
We may try to add this, as a search for deleted videos with format 6, but right now V3 API is just stabilizing on Youtube's side.

Sumon Ahmed

Hi,
I want to buy the phpvibe script, but it is showing that I can buy phpvibe with only Paypal, but in Bangladesh, paypal is not available. I have AMEX and International Credit Card Support. Can you please tell me how can I buy phpvibe without Paypal?

I badly need this.

regards
Sumon.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Sumon Ahmed on
Hi,
I want to buy the phpvibe script, but it is showing that I can buy phpvibe with only Paypal, but in Bangladesh, paypal is not available. I have AMEX and International Credit Card Support. Can you please tell me how can I buy phpvibe without Paypal?

I badly need this.

regards
Sumon.

Hi, only by Western Union or Bank Transfer payments.

theprocss

Hi,

tava thinking of buying.
but I have a problem.

I have my server to host the website. But only has 100 GB
I have other servers with over 100GB, 200GB.
If I fill the 100GB will not be able to put any more videos.
it is possible I connect all my servers at the website?

Best Regards,
Robert Zane
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: theprocss on
Hi,

tava thinking of buying.
but I have a problem.

I have my server to host the website. But only has 100 GB
I have other servers with over 100GB, 200GB.
If I fill the 100GB will not be able to put any more videos.
it is possible I connect all my servers at the website?

Best Regards,
Robert Zane

Hi Robert,

unfortunately for now no. It just uses one server.

theprocss

I already bought.
I will put a 2TB server.
but in the next update try adding it.

and continues with the good work you have done.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi, thanks! That's the plan, just now it's summer most of our personnel is on vacation in this period, after august things will speed up.

PaulMcOnline

Hi thinking of buying but few questions first.

- I can think of 6 or 7 niche sites I could use this script for straight up. With the remove branding plugin do I have to buy that for every domain or is it a once off $25?
- Is there any timeline for fixing the cron jobs importing a YouTube Channel as that would be a big feature in my plans? Once set up does this pull in any new videos on that users youtube channel onto their channel on my site?
- Is there a way to set up notifications of new comments on videos so the channel owner is notified when there is a new comment on one of their videos?

Thanks,
Paul
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: PaulMcOnline on
Hi thinking of buying but few questions first.

- I can think of 6 or 7 niche sites I could use this script for straight up. With the remove branding plugin do I have to buy that for every domain or is it a once off $25?
- Is there any timeline for fixing the cron jobs importing a YouTube Channel as that would be a big feature in my plans? Once set up does this pull in any new videos on that users youtube channel onto their channel on my site?
- Is there a way to set up notifications of new comments on videos so the channel owner is notified when there is a new comment on one of their videos?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul,

-  You only need the plugin brought once, as long as the other sites are under your account.
- This was fixed, playlists were added (channel uploads and also likes are basically playlists)
- The code is open, you can hook a sendmail there...

Thank you for your interest!

PaulMcOnline

Thanks for the quick reply Alex.

- Ya all accounts would be under me.

- I thought the importing of channels was broken at the minute as it doesn't work in the demo and I also seen people asking for it under the youtube importer thread when it would be fixed.
Once its setup once will it keeping running and pull in all new YouTube videos from the specified channel into the users account on my site?

- Good to know that a mailer can be hooked in for that.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi,

Yes, it was added after in a patch.

Patch 21 (severe)
- Adds playlist import to cron.php (also likes and uploads playlists).

- PHPMailer it's already in the script, it just has to be used, so my explanation was not as ok as needed.
You can look at forgot password, and it's documentation https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer

PaulMcOnline

Thanks for the answers Alex..

Great to know that auto importing channels through cron jobs is fixed as that is the feature every channel owner says to me is a must for them. Should be buying and starting work on it this week based on that. Thanks
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Wait, you want users to auto-import their channel from the front-end?
Right now only the admin is able to add crons.  :-[
But this feature to allow users to add their channel and choose to auto-add their videos is on a priority list right now....but not yet done.

PaulMcOnline

No I'm happy enough to set up the cron job for people. It even gives me a bit more control if they have to submit a support ticket for me to set it up, I don't mind doing it as I set it up once and then all their videos will be constantly loaded in.
  •  

theprocss

The Slider Plugin work in Remote Player ? (Linked Videos)
in all the players??

can i see a alive demo?? not video our print.
  •  

cjx

Hi
1 -Is this script has Amazon S3 support ?
2 - What is included if i get the script. I saw some plugins and themes. On your demo is standalone or included all plugins ?

thank you
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: PaulMcOnline on
No I'm happy enough to set up the cron job for people. It even gives me a bit more control if they have to submit a support ticket for me to set it up, I don't mind doing it as I set it up once and then all their videos will be constantly loaded in.

Ok, then what's built now should do the job you need. Good luck!

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: theprocss on
The Slider Plugin work in Remote Player ? (Linked Videos)
in all the players??

can i see a alive demo?? not video our print.

The slider just pulls your embed iframe, has no relation to end videos used.
Here you go http://misterdevil.com/ (16+)

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: cjx on
Hi
1 -Is this script has Amazon S3 support ?
2 - What is included if i get the script. I saw some plugins and themes. On your demo is standalone or included all plugins ?

thank you

Hi,

1. For now no, but we will start working on this. For now there is no cdn support of any kind.
2. None of the plugins in the store are included in the cms. The demos are standalone, no plugins are included.

unlu

wanted to buy the script so before that i want to ask.

Future updates = free for anyone who purchased? Same as for supports?
  •  

wish4you

How much will be cost if i hire a person to install script and got PHP Vibe with all avail Plugins or Api etc... Also i want to remove its brand name from Footer.. Please let me know.
Thanks
  •  

yafe3

the script cost me

Product   Price
PHPVibe 4 - Video CMS   Friday 14th of August 2015 12:13:00 AM   55 €
Branding Removal v2   Sunday 23rd of August 2015 08:07:15 AM   25 €

the hosting plan will cost you between 7$ a month to 45$  it depends on how many visitors and data you have
installation any one can do it for you  don't know if phpvibe team will help you in that or nor they are in vacation now they will come back after 31 of august
but sometimes alex show up here
good luck
  •  

msadiq999

Before buy the script I Have 2 questions

1.is phpvibe support hd/SD future
2.is pvbvibe support pseudu streaming
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: unlu on
wanted to buy the script so before that i want to ask.

Future updates = free for anyone who purchased? Same as for supports?

Hi , this is explained in the TOS (http://www.phpvibe.com/terms-of-agreement/) clearly

QuoteUpdates
Product updates are free for a minimum period of 12 months.
After this period expires if a major version is released you will be able to extend access to updates by paying a certain fee (10%-40% of the original price.).

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: wish4you on
How much will be cost if i hire a person to install script and got PHP Vibe with all avail Plugins or Api etc... Also i want to remove its brand name from Footer.. Please let me know.
Thanks

Hi, depending on the time available the installation can be done free (one time). You just have to have the script and plugins brought.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: msadiq999 on
Before buy the script I Have 2 questions

1.is phpvibe support hd/SD future
2.is pvbvibe support pseudu streaming

Hi, none are for now supported, but we're looking into them.

skylinedit

We are going to buy phpvibe paid version and we need to clarify some things:
1. Is it possible to import videos from facebook? Plugin? Can it be developep?
2. When users logins to system can they create or have diffrent comersials or banneres near their videos? And can they put them where they want on page?
3. Is there any account limits, I mean how many users can register to site which runs phpvibe?
  •  

machete

Hello,
Checked out your demo (and besides seeing to much white) I only have 2 questions.

According to your demo, there is no terms of condition page and no privacy policy DM page etc. In the purchased copy do they have these pages or no?
and why do you not have them in the script?

thanks
  •  

zeepakos

Hi i  checked your demo  i want to buy php vibe theme can you tell me about hosting which one hosting you recomended.
Thanks
  •  

zhb456

I am a bit confused about price:

1) in http://www.phpvibe.com/how-to-buy-phpvibe/, its price is Euro 79;
2) in http://get.phpvibe.com/, its price is Euro 55;

I am not clear on it.

Thank you

George
  •  

audiasx

Hello,

I would like to know 3 points before buy it.
1. The script can use videos hosted on youtube, vine, dealymotion etc....? Or can i upload the video for my own server and display it? If i decide to have the videos on my host i will have to have a VPS or dedicated server right? How most of your clients does? Own servers or just use youtube videos link?
2. For adsense is safe?
3. If i buy it, can phpvibe install it on my domain?

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: skylinedit on
We are going to buy phpvibe paid version and we need to clarify some things:
1. Is it possible to import videos from facebook? Plugin? Can it be developep?
2. When users logins to system can they create or have diffrent comersials or banneres near their videos? And can they put them where they want on page?
3. Is there any account limits, I mean how many users can register to site which runs phpvibe?

Hi, there are no such features. Please understand PHPVibe is a cheap cms, it's not Youtube, Youtube cost was millions.
If you want this features you'll have to hire help from a freelance developer/dev company.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: machete on
Hello,
Checked out your demo (and besides seeing to much white) I only have 2 questions.

According to your demo, there is no terms of condition page and no privacy policy DM page etc. In the purchased copy do they have these pages or no?
and why do you not have them in the script?

thanks

Hi,
I've answered your other post.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: zeepakos on
Hi i  checked your demo  i want to buy php vibe theme can you tell me about hosting which one hosting you recomended.
Thanks

Hi, any which fits the requirements, we do not test individual hosters. http://www.phpvibe.com/requirements/
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: zhb456 on
I am a bit confused about price:

1) in http://www.phpvibe.com/how-to-buy-phpvibe/, its price is Euro 79;
2) in http://get.phpvibe.com/, its price is Euro 55;

I am not clear on it.

Thank you

George

Hi George, the PHPVibe price is 55 euro at the moment.
The screens are old (there is a note on it), the initial price was 99 but professional support was slowly closed and removed from pricing.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: audiasx on
Hello,

I would like to know 3 points before buy it.
1. The script can use videos hosted on youtube, vine, dealymotion etc....? Or can i upload the video for my own server and display it? If i decide to have the videos on my host i will have to have a VPS or dedicated server right? How most of your clients does? Own servers or just use youtube videos link?
2. For adsense is safe?
3. If i buy it, can phpvibe install it on my domain?

Hi.
1. Yes. But please check the demo, it sounds like you have not and that's a bad move.
Most clients use Youtube, they don't have much success. Some have just video upload, the hardware counts. Thouse are much more successful. http://www.phpvibe.com/choosing-a-server-for-phpvibe/
2. I don't think so. Youtube videos and Google ads don't mix good.
3. Usually I would not recommend waiting for us, we do not offer professional support and we're handling support from time to time only.
  •  

zeepakos

Hello anyone help me how to upgrade Phpvibe Version 4.21 to 4.22 please reply me Thanks
  •  

faruk

Plz Tell me then i buy this script
Multi server adde option in this script?

--------------------------------------
MyMeetBook.com - Welcome to our social network
My Meet Book is a social networking platform that provide you with great unique features that you can't find anywhere.
All In One Video - http://aiovideo.com/
  •  

chokza1512

Hi phpvibe Support and everyone,I think I will buy it.
I imagine that the internet in my country block Redtube.com, if I use Redtube importer in PHPVibe Xclub I can watch RedtubeVideo after importer or not. I live in Thailand, you should use a VPN to test it.

Thankyou
  •  

chokza1512

1.I imagine that the internet in my country blocked Redtube .com, if I use Redtube importer in PHPVibe Xclub I can watch RedtubeVideo after importer or not. I live in Thailand, you should use a VPN to test it

2.Can i limit the number of movies import from redtube per times or not ? I don't see Video import mode  the same as Youtube Importer in Xclub review. Maybe I will pick the video with my hands.

Thankyou Very much  ;) :confused:
  •  

trapstartv

how can i buy this product ive tried i live in u.s.   can admin email me a download link please i want to buy 4.2   with youtube importer upgraded thanks admin 
  •  

Joerg

How can I buy PHPvibe as a kind of "ultimate packacke" that comes bundled with all the plug-ins and themes?

I work in a research department of a bigger company and my plan is to ask our procurement department to place one order for PHPVibe incl. plug-ins etc.

Let's say you provide an offer with a price in Euro. Then my procurement will buy this (credit card payment is possible). But they should be able to buy it  by charging my user account here ("Purchase with credit" option). I want to be able to use this charged account to purchase the plug-ins when installing the system.
It must be possible somehow to decouple the purchasing process from the installation process. It would be a kind of "pre-paid system", maybe a bit comparable to mobil phone network providers.

Thanks and all the best from Germany,
Jörg 
  •  

zeepakos

Hello How to add embed videos on videojs player Please Reply Me Thanks
  •  

alex12345

recently i buy this product but appear this error (Maintenance SHOULD TAKE A FEW MINUTE) no login and moderator worked please help me
  •  

msadiq999

Hello
I have 3 question before buy script
1.is it compatible in (seek video anywhere)
2.If we upload an HD video will it convert it in 2 formats like SD and HD
3.I have saw on forum (Building PHPVibe 5.3) thread whats new in this version
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: alex12345 on
recently i buy this product but appear this error (Maintenance SHOULD TAKE A FEW MINUTE) no login and moderator worked please help me

Why post this here?
You've put the script in maintenance, if you didn't figure it out please next time just use the search http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/troubleshooting-issues/can't-login-to-my-admin-panel/msg25304/#msg25304
  •  

wolftbpg

é verdade phpvibe não suporta multiplas qualidades de video.apenas a que for upado.
  •  

Rahul Vashisth

Hello can anyone give my question's answer.. I need to enable mail function in phpvibe because when i forget password of moderator login it's show mail function is not enabled. please help me!!!!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: Rahul Vashisth on
Hello can anyone give my question's answer.. I need to enable mail function in phpvibe because when i forget password of moderator login it's show mail function is not enabled. please help me!!!!

Hi! The mail function is not in PHPVibe, it's in your server as phpmail(). You should contact your hosting regarding this.
And also you need to verify your client account (button in up menu) to get a support answer.
  •  

Plotek

Hello dear users :-)

I have presale question... I'm working under video adult website and I found accidentally phpvibe xclub plugin. I'm not sure that I understand. Xclub plugin allow to play redtube videos file format .mp4 on my own html5 video player at my website? I know that, redtube files are protected by token in url and it's changing from time to time. So this plugin is generating url to .mp4 files directly?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: Plotek on
Hello dear users :-)

I have presale question... I'm working under video adult website and I found accidentally phpvibe xclub plugin. I'm not sure that I understand. Xclub plugin allow to play redtube videos file format .mp4 on my own html5 video player at my website? I know that, redtube files are protected by token in url and it's changing from time to time. So this plugin is generating url to .mp4 files directly?

Hi! It use to do that, but because of the changes you've mentioned it no longer does, it can import the embed and also allow you to download the video to your server. The video on the description page shows it http://www.phpvibe.com/xclub/
We will improved after PHPVibe v5, some major video sites now have dump files, we'll make mass importer from them in xclub...but for embeds.
  •  

zeejaved

dear @mario can you tell me details about your webstern union account i am willing to buy it from Pakistan but there is no paypal here. i contacted sales dept but there is no reply since a week. can you help in this regard. my email is (removed to avoid spam)
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: zeejaved on
dear @mario can you tell me details about your webstern union account i am willing to buy it from Pakistan but there is no paypal here. i contacted sales dept but there is no reply since a week. can you help in this regard. my email is
Hi! For now they can't help, we are off the country on a job, so can't pick up payments via WU. Sorry :( See if one of your friends with PayPal can help.
  •  

giovanni

HI i JUST PURCHASED THE UPGRADE VERSION OF 5.0 AND WOULD LIKE WRITTEN  EXPLANATION ON HOW TO UPGRADE WITH OUT LOSING MY THEME.  DO i DO THIS LAST: WEBSITE.COM/sqlupgrade.php          LIKE www.yoursite.com/sqlupgrader.php   FIRST

Upload and fire up sqlupgrade.php to get the new database upgrades in place.
Else, the files have been changed.
  •  

Marius P.

You can't upgrade from v4 to v5 without losing your theme. That file just upgrades the database.
v4 is based on a Bootstrap 2 UI, and v5 on a new Bootstrap 3 full reworked ui.
There is a dedicated topic on upgrading.
  •  

anzalichi

Hello,

can i pay using paypal  or perfectmoney in USD?

can you perform any discount?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: anzalichi on
Hello,

can i pay using paypal  or perfectmoney in USD?

can you perform any discount?

Hi! You can ask sales for a USD invoice.

QuotePricing
We strive to keep our products as premium as possible, due to the competition on the niche we try to give our clients an advantage by making our products unavailable at low prices.
We believe in equality and do not offer individual discounts to any potential buyer.

See http://www.phpvibe.com/terms-of-agreement/
  •