[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Released: Brasil Theme for PHPVibe

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hersh

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

As soon as it's done, there are still a lot of small changes here and there plus the mobile css.
Plus some trouble with the sidebar, which you can't scroll because the menu spots working (no tech solution) except move all menus to link (not list).

Updates will be posted.

Marius P.

Change cover directly on hover.
Made compatible: edit likes, media manager, edit video, edit profile pages.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

matrak

Quote from: @Mario on

Change cover directly on hover.
Made compatible: edit likes, media manager, edit video, edit profile pages.

was very modern.
mario good job. :)
  •  

matrak

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Marius P.

Was a pain to figure out this sidebar but think we've reached some kind of an solution.
The under part of the main menu scrolls with slimscroll and holds the blocks you guys are used to.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Marius P.

Quote from: Alexander on
Menu up close (sure they want to see this :P )

Some girl messaged via the Facebook page and said she's pregnant, guess it was for you!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Some girl messaged via the Facebook page and said she's pregnant, guess it was for you!

Saw it, I love her and we're getting married  :-*
Start putting money aside!!!

PS: That was a nice spam.

matrak

•  

matrak

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

You can unfold it easily, but you will no longer have the other elements visible.
It's a very small space to fix so many elements on and you can't scroll over the menu (wrap the menu in a scroll-er) as impossible for childs to expand then (we tried all solutions, just doesn't exists a  way to combine this)

Marius P.

•  

matrak

Quote from: Alexander on
You can unfold it easily, but you will no longer have the other elements visible.
It's a very small space to fix so many elements on and you can't scroll over the menu (wrap the menu in a scroll-er) as impossible for childs to expand then (we tried all solutions, just doesn't exists a  way to combine this)

I understand.
Thank you Alexander :)

in the meantime, been very nice blog.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

PHPVibe A.Topic starter