[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Cron jobs problem

Started by w4q45,

Previous topic - Next topic

w4q45Topic starter

Dear developer
when ever i install the new 3.6 pro version on my domain. after few mints of installation its makes my website slow. and 15 mints later my server suspends my website for consuming more than 50 percent of resources. remembering that i have not added any post on it yet.
they admin of the server says there is some kind of cron jobs on this script which papulates data base and consumes the most of resources here are some of messages i got from my hosting provider. i tested it on network panda, blue host, host gator and just all are having same issues.
messages i get from hosting company.
"This is a notification that your account with username *****has been temporarily suspended by our resource monitor for high resource usage. This an automatic action. The terms of service which you accepted when you ordered your hosting account ( http://www.networkpanda.com/terms.php ), allow a maximum of 30% CPU and 30% RAM usage, to prevent any issues from occurring to other customers.

During the last 24 hours your account exceeded more than 15 times this limit, with up to 65% CPU usage. You are on a shared environment and causing problems to other customers is strictly not allowed.

We understand that this temporary suspension might be an inconvenience, but please understand the inconvenience caused to other customers by your high CPU usage.

Your hosting account will be automatically unsuspended again after 2 hours. Then you need to check your installed scripts, optimize your code and MySQL queries, implement PHP and MySQL caching mechanisms where possible, to prevent any other high CPU usage incidents."

message 2
" It looks like user ******was suspended for a massive amount of cron job processes overloading the MySQL server. You will need to check all of your databases and possibly optimize them. You will also need to look into what cron jobs are running on that account and make sure there is nothing that will create further issues.
"
i have changed hosting and tried every thing. please suggest a solution. same script is workign on some website just fine. thank you
  •  

PHPVibe A.