Quote from: Alexander on
Enable error reporting in moderator/index.php on first line from

error_reporting(E_ERROR);

to

error_reporting(E_ALL);

Post the error.

Also try this

Maybe?

Tried each and every thing.. All my settings are ok, but still am getting same blank page. Enabled both API's. Help me please.
  •  

spanraj

Hi, Alex.

That means cron job will not work for play-list and channel import?
  •  

chatvl

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: indiyatube on
Tried each and every thing.. All my settings are ok, but still am getting same blank page. Enabled both API's. Help me please.

Try resetting your Youtube key and change it. I don't have other solution.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: spanraj on
Hi, Alex.

That means cron job will not work for play-list and channel import?

Yes, did say that...for now.

dudleyz03

This Youtube vid really helped me with setting up the API keys.  I hope it helps ya'll too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im69kzhpR3I
  •  

aryan2029

hi Alex,

when the cron job will be fixed ?
are you guys working on it or just forgot ??

i am still waiting and checking for updates please finish this. thank you.
  •  

aryan2029

Dear Alexander,
if we hire a developer, is this possible to configure the phpvibe to use two server ? like server #1 run phpvibe file and database but the up-loader should upload to server #2 and play videos from server #2 ?? --Separate database/site, ffmpeg processing and video file saving on different server instead of one for scalability

Please give us some information about this.
  •  

khanowner

Quote from: aryan2029 on
hi Alex,

when the cron job will be fixed ?
are you guys working on it or just forgot ??

i am still waiting and checking for updates please finish this. thank you.

Alex we are wating to cron job is fixed too. Are you running on ?
It is the most important thing for video sites. Without cron job, this script is noting for me :)
Because I cant get new videos completely from a youtube channel.

We are wating to be fixed A.S.A.P.

Thanks.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Guys, I'll be back to work tomorrow, and I'll take care of them all, past week there was no development, it's summer and most our coders are filling for vacation time (it's legal...).

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: aryan2029 on
Dear Alexander,
if we hire a developer, is this possible to configure the phpvibe to use two server ? like server #1 run phpvibe file and database but the up-loader should upload to server #2 and play videos from server #2 ?? --Separate database/site, ffmpeg processing and video file saving on different server instead of one for scalability

Please give us some information about this.

I have no feedback on this, I don't know what it would involve yet, else I would have built it already.

khanowner

Alex, is there anyway to enlarge importing limit 500 videos ?
I want to get 3000-5000 videos from one playlist but I cant because of this 500 video limit.
What changes must I do on wihch php ?

Thanks.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi,

The only limit I see code side is the "results per page", the rest are Youtube returned limits (after 500 it start back from the first).

QuoteYouTube API searches in v1/v2/v3 now return a maximum of 500 results. https://code.google.com/p/gdata-issues/issues/detail?id=4282

aryan2029

Dear Alexander.
please update us about the cron job..
is that fixed or still working ???
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

javadev8x

Hi all,
When I Import form Sharing video on font-end and Add remote Video is okie, but when I import form [Youtube Import API] , on data http://kenhmusic.com/moderator/?sk=yt_search

Had issue UTF-8 when import data to database

please help me, thanks!
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Hi @javadev8x are you sure utf-8 supports that language? Maybe you need a different database encoding for that?

Martin

Can someone help me out I have that kind of error, I think I did everything right with the API:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 403 There is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be allowed. : ipRefererBlocked' in /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/lib/class.youtube.php:542 Stack trace: #0 /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/lib/class.youtube.php(180): Youtube->decodeList('{\n "error": {\n ...') #1 /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/moderator/yt_search.php(26): Youtube->searchAdvanced(Array, true) #2 /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/moderator/main55.php(79): unknown() #3 /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/moderator/index.php(23): include_once('/home/bulbgcom/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/lib/class.youtube.php on line 542

wolftbpg

•  

wolftbpg

Use Your Server ip to CREATE Your api.Em console.google go at creating server cheve
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Martin on
Can someone help me out I have that kind of error, I think I did everything right with the API:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 403 There is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be allowed. : ipRefererBlocked' in /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/lib/class.youtube.php:542 Stack trace: #0 /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/lib/class.youtube.php(180): Youtube->decodeList('{\n "error": {\n ...') #1 /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/moderator/yt_search.php(26): Youtube->searchAdvanced(Array, true) #2 /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/moderator/main55.php(79): unknown() #3 /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/moderator/index.php(23): include_once('/home/bulbgcom/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/bulbgcom/public_html/all/vidbg.com/lib/class.youtube.php on line 542

The error explains clear"

Error 403 There is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be allowed.

Check the first post in this topic for api configuration.

Lobocaster

Good Morning,

Even I have the last release, I still getting blank page when I try to fill Term to search. Notning happens and no errors.
Could you please help me with this Alexander? I buyed this CMS yesterday and I cannot use it..

Thanks and Regards,
  •  

zhb456

Quote from: Lobocaster on
Good Morning,

Even I have the last release, I still getting blank page when I try to fill Term to search. Notning happens and no errors.
Could you please help me with this Alexander? I buyed this CMS yesterday and I cannot use it..

Thanks and Regards,

You must use the wrong API Key. Try to find it in guide here and there are videos in Youtube as well.
  •