[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Trbouble With My Website

Started by harrygian,

Previous topic - Next topic

harrygianTopic starter

Hi Alexander !! I still have an issue on my website ! Actually i have speak with many technicians , developers and stuff for checking this ! My website have an optimized mysql and configured for large databases ! The embed videos are about 1 million and the script looks cant afford them !! The server is really powerfull so the problem comes from some quries in the script !! So my technician check some and make the website a little faster !! So what i would like to request you is check some notes from the technician that i am sending you below , and suggest me something to do ... cause i have spend much time and money and i must start work finally !! Thanks !

'' Sorry for that , but i think this is a poor script with bad support.

I'm sure that they handle the quries with a poor structure in the script.With this large amount of videos i think with a lot of complicated quries this happens Maybe they added some queries overload to the server resources with the huge number of records.

My previous website with huge number of records have the same issues but I changed the queries stracutre.I will check the source if the source related to the queries is opened I will try to prettify the queries but as they use ioncube so it's a closed source.

First there's some orders of the quries that sure delay the response order by DESC for likes , order by DESC for views , order by RAND his will delay sure will delay the response on the home page.

I make a test I think rand is the most query tooks time and resources.

Showing rows 0 - 24 (1163994 total, Query took 4.4440 seconds.)
SELECT * FROM `vibe_videos` order BY rand()

Also this query is the dead one

Showing rows 0 - 24 (1163994 total, Query took 23.2198 seconds.)
SELECT * FROM `vibe_videos` order BY VIEWS DESC

Videos.featured column haven't index I'm creating it.

I don't think this is easy this will need to change the code I'm trying to review the quires .

Showing rows 0 - 54 (55 total, Query took 8.6442 seconds.)
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views >= 0 and pub > 0 AND category in (select cat_id from vibe_channels where cat_id='331' or child_of = '331') AND media = '1' LIMIT 0,55

Showing rows 0 - 54 (55 total, Query took 0.0004 seconds.) [id: 1167687 - 1167633]
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views >= 0 and pub > 0 AND media = '1' ORDER BY vibe_videos.id DESC LIMIT 0,55

Showing rows 0 - 54 (55 total, Query took 0.0004 seconds.) [views: 54553 - 1538]
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views > 0 and pub > 0 AND media = '1' ORDER BY vibe_videos.views DESC LIMIT 0,55

Showing rows 0 - 54 (55 total, Query took 0.0016 seconds.) [views: 2395 - 127]
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views > 0 and pub > 0 AND category in (select cat_id from vibe_channels where cat_id='331' or child_of = '331') AND media = '1' ORDER BY vibe_videos.views DESC LIMIT 0,55

Showing rows 0 - 54 (55 total, Query took 0.0052 seconds.) [views: 1338 - 54]
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views > 0 and pub > 0 AND category in (select cat_id from vibe_channels where cat_id='319' or child_of = '319') AND media = '1' ORDER BY vibe_videos.views DESC LIMIT 0,55

Showing rows 0 - 29 (30 total, Query took 2.2264 seconds.)
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views >= 0 and pub > 0 AND category in (select cat_id from vibe_channels where cat_id='952' or child_of = '952') AND media = '1' LIMIT 0,30
Showing rows 0 - 249 (250 total, Query took 2.3526 seconds.)
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views >= 0 and pub > 0 AND category in (select cat_id from vibe_channels where cat_id='340' or child_of = '340') AND media = '1' LIMIT 0,250
Showing rows 0 - 30 (31 total, Query took 2.3303 seconds.)
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views >= 0 and pub > 0 AND category in (select cat_id from vibe_channels where cat_id='935' or child_of = '935') AND media = '1' LIMIT 0,40

Showing rows 0 - 57 (58 total, Query took 2.3238 seconds.)
select vibe_videos.id,vibe_videos.title,vibe_videos.date,vibe_videos.media,vibe_videos.user_id,vibe_videos.thumb,vibe_videos.views,vibe_videos.liked,vibe_videos.duration,vibe_videos.nsfw, vibe_users.name as owner FROM vibe_videos LEFT JOIN vibe_users ON vibe_videos.user_id = vibe_users.id WHERE vibe_videos.views >= 0 and pub > 0 AND category in (select cat_id from vibe_channels where cat_id='932' or child_of = '932') AND media = '1' LIMIT 0,70

each query talk avarage 2 seconds after creating indexes and there's 10 queries for videos and some other queries for the settings this is for homepage I just disabling the random for now ''
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi,

You have an random query from the homepage which puts the site down, I've explained to not use random on large websites since 2 years ago when I got here, not sure what else is to say.

On a million videos you need database partitioning at least, you can't expect any script to deal with this type of data and work fine, try wordpress with 1 million posts, it will bring your server down also.

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/partitioning.html
http://www.chrismoos.com/2010/01/31/mysql-partitioning-tables-with-millions-of-rows
http://www.tocker.ca/2013/10/24/improving-the-performance-of-large-tables-in-mysql.html
http://tagide.com/blog/2012/08/how-to-handle-large-data-in-mysql/

harrygianTopic starter

Thanks for the info .. I will transfer them ! I hope resolve this !! By the way this my other website www.gvsmusiclibrary.com with more 40 Million videos which never goes down as well !!

Thanks !!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Is it api? Depends how much data is storing with 1 entry.

harrygianTopic starter

I really dont know the technical details , but as i know there are million of music videos in !!! Anyway.. ! I will follow your directions bro and i hopr finally the website be okay !!!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Let me tell you something: The fact that an option or a feature is available in PHPVibe doesn't mean it's safe for large sites, we build features to sell.
Optimisation of the script is the webmaster's job. We just provide a framework for you guys to build your site on top off.

My video table is segmented in 9, and I only have 300.000 videos, and several features removed (guess next, I have a pretty static homepage, I've removed the 'join users table' from video queries, etc).

harrygianTopic starter

Yes mate .. I can understand these even if i didnt see that before buy this ! Anyway this is not a problem ... !! The thing is that you are teh developer of this script which means you know every simple hidden , special detail !!! Even if i will bring a jenius developer with much knoledge cant know better than you what the website needs !! So what i am asking is to know what i have to do in details to make my website works fine !! I am not developer .. i am just doing business ! So what i am asking 1 year know is just to have a detailed giude from you !! I think its clear and simple ! Thanks !
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Just for your info: I'm just a developer, I didn't build PHPVibe ;) and I don't know every detail, there are many parts I haven't even open so far, or got changed on the way by Mario and his team from Media Vibe.

The problem is that we're in a loop: we want to do many things but we have few people, there are a lot of clients which we handle with a few people (3000+/1), development, we want to get new colleagues but there's no budget for that, we're close to 0 on profit this year, so most of the people from the original team are working something else (not related to scripts).
We hope in the months to come sales will pick up, we can get new people and get forward, for now moving as fast as we can in this conditions.

harrygianTopic starter

Yeah ... !! Okay bro .. I understand 100% your situation .. and respect the fact that you dont know everything ! When i am saying ' YOU '' i mean the people who make it !!! Also i would like be clear with you that i dont have any serius compalin ! I like the script thats why i buought and still try support this even the cost and time .. !! The only thing i want from now on its to work finally cause i am in '' 0 '' too this year !! Thnaks mate !!
  •  

harrygianTopic starter

Hello again !! I just notice that on youtube videos the ads are not visible in any kind of players ! Now i am using Youtube play for youtube vidoes ! So i see a video with savelar yellow linis in the down part = ( ads ) which are bloscked in my website ! This can make any problem with youtube or its okay ? Thanks !!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

There's absolutely nothing in PHPVibe by default which blocks ads.

harrygianTopic starter

•  

harrygianTopic starter

Hello guys !! How are you today !! These day we are trying to do what you suggest according database !! Also i have one more question coming from my technician !! Cause its gonna help us a lot and be easier according quires how can give us an non encrypted verison ?? Thanks !!!
  •  

harrygianTopic starter

Hi , Alexander !! I speak with several people according database optimization and told me all of them the same thing !! That the code is encrypted and cant optimize the database !! Can you please drive me how we can do this ?? Thanks !
  •  

PHPVibe A.

"the code is encrypted" which code??? PHPVibe is open source, only the 1 page in admin for dashboard is encrypted.
WTF are you talking about? You just shock me with the results you come back, honestly! Sry for my reaction!

harrygianTopic starter

Okay ... !! I am passwing throught the reaction ! No worries !! I am justing pass info i am getting both sides ... I dont know even '' encrypted '' means either '' open source '' eith mysql ... !! I just work with my website and try find solution !! Thanks for the info .. I will pass them again !!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

It's extremely confusing! I'm sorry, but it is. Maybe you should find somebody to help you which can, and remain on one opinion.
This is few hours work on the server, not months and weird opinions and blames in every direction.
Honestly, seems you are loosing your time like this and nobody gets what's going on.

harrygianTopic starter

I know bro ... ! I am really tired cause of this ... !! You are correct .. I must fix this soon !! Thanks by the way .. for the support !
  •  

PHPVibe A.

I'm not good at servers, just php side, else I would help you.

harrygianTopic starter

Yeah okay !! Thank you .. ! Believe me or not over 80 people work on my website thsi year ... I think that with the optimization thsi will work .. ! Lets see !! Thanks !
  •  

harrygianTopic starter

Bro may i ask you something please !!! Today we upgrade again so be sur verything is okay , but as i can see this time our website doeant look like your demo ! Especially on video title area and rest letter type !! Please give a look here ? http://gasshares.blogspot.gr/2015/06/glo.html In admin i can see :

PHPVibe 4 - Video CMS

v4
Current : 4.20
This: 4.20

Exactly like is my website now it was your demo before a month i think .. Can you tell me what i can do for fix this ?
  •  

harrygianTopic starter

bro i need to know some technical details. i am harry's technician plz respond to this ticket asap
  •  

harrygianTopic starter

bro i understand that large database should be partioned. As per harry says site is automatically downgrading to lower version. i want to clarify one final thing. we want to install new latest version then we want to import database from older version is that possible?  and we dont want to upgrade only sql we want to freshly install new version then we have to import database from our older version is there a way to do this?
  •  

awsjulio

Quote from: harrygian on
bro i need to know some technical details. i am harry's technician plz respond to this ticket asap

"bro" honestly this looks like a blogspot issue with the Archive Widget, NOT PHPVibe.

<div class="widget-content">
<div id="ArchiveList">
<div id="BlogArchive1_ArchiveList">
<ul class="hierarchy">
etc....

Thats you're problem right there, right click that area > Inspect Element and look at your source/css .... which you should've known that as a technician.

Not trying to be rude or anything. Seeing you go trigger happy on posting back to back while dropping the "technician" credential is a bit weak AND slows down updates/patches for everyone else on here.

Try adding custom css to that specific page if you are allowed to do that.

display: none;
margin: x;
z-index?

But yeah I would say this isn't an issue with PHPVibe.
  •  

harrygianTopic starter

bro now not the problem regarding text or text type. we need to know that if we install fresh copy of phpvibe latest version as a new installation after that we can able to import video's database from older version or not?
  •