[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] UltimaTube/Brasil Theme How To/Support

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: matrak on
http://i.hizliresim.com/gl19nQ.png

There is a clear specification of "without" when you complete those fields, your choose to disregard it :)

You only need the part after the domain.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: oryhutch on
I've noticed on the mobile version when you try and bring up the categories they never load

What device?

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: xda on
i want buy this themes. but can u change home page design? home page design look so simple. not nice.

You can change it as you please, it's css there, as default it will stay like this.

yildozer

Hello, i upload phpvibe with new theme brasil. all is wonderful but i get ''500 Internal Server Error'' also i tried it diffirent hosting company but i get it always. what is it? and how can i solve?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@garraj.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks
  •  

matrak

Quote from: yildozer on
Hello, i upload phpvibe with new theme brasil. all is wonderful but i get ''500 Internal Server Error'' also i tried it diffirent hosting company but i get it always. what is it? and how can i solve?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@garraj.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks

idealhosting mi kullanıyosun. Eğer kullanıyorsan, phpvibe oradaki sunucularda verimli çalışmıyor. Nasıl oluyor bende anlamadım ama, oradaki sunucular ile bir problem oluşuyor.
Şirketi değiştir bence,
  •  

oryhutch

The issue of the categories not loading is on my iphone
  •  

yildozer

Quote from: matrak on
idealhosting mi kullanıyosun. Eğer kullanıyorsan, phpvibe oradaki sunucularda verimli çalışmıyor. Nasıl oluyor bende anlamadım ama, oradaki sunucular ile bir problem oluşuyor.
Şirketi değiştir bence,

Merhaba,

evet idealhost ama hostgator diye abd firmasında da denedim. aynı hatayı orda da aldım.
  •  

Hersh

Here is what I don't understand, and this seems to be a general issue with PHPVibe and not necessarily related to this theme, but why does every video continuously repeat instead of stopping at the end of the video? Is this not something you have noticed?

e.g:

http://www.videoinedit.com/video/6340/ustad-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-zaroori-tha-video-teaser-mp4/
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: Hersh on
Here is what I don't understand, and this seems to be a general issue with PHPVibe and not necessarily related to this theme, but why does every video continuously repeat instead of stopping at the end of the video? Is this not something you have noticed?

e.g:

http://www.videoinedit.com/video/6340/ustad-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-zaroori-tha-video-teaser-mp4/

This was an heavily requested feature and for me, I'll never change it since my users would kill me :)
But you can find how to remove auto-play in the forum (not theme related, but lib/class.providers.php)

matrak

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

haydenfan

THANKS for the Brasil theme !!! 8) 8) 8)

I have bought it today , I like it more then the standard theme  that came whit phpvibe  3.6 :)
HUGE/BIG FAN  OF HAYDEN PANETTIERE :)

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
100 GB Internet connection
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

akvdomains

Can Anyone help with search tab I need it so it search every keyword separately and symbols too
here's example: when I search for Rihanna - Diamonds its not bringing any results but the song is there even if I search Rihanna Diamonds its not bring in it search is very bad as no one can find anything
any help would be great over all I love the theme and phpvibe all together great work
  •  

haydenfan

Videos have no Thumb on my Phpvibe site with  the Brasil theme   , how can I fix this ? Thanks
HUGE/BIG FAN  OF HAYDEN PANETTIERE :)

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
100 GB Internet connection
  •  

alimehdipak

1- There is problem
whn i hide the sidebar
then see the difference,
sidebar hide the below area.
please fix this problem that always
shown.

2- video channel will be in sidebar list, not in sub menu
Got it?
please fix this two problem.
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

What device is this and what resolution?
Have you update the css files since purchased?

alimehdipak

in google chrome. i dont knw the resoulation

i buy script 3 days ago,
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: alimehdipak on
in google chrome. i dont knw the resoulation

i buy script 3 days ago,

Oh, I see, they are fresh files.

Your monitor's resolution :)

Visit this, it will tell you http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/

alimehdipak

Sir please reply what I asked in message.
Thanks
The 4 mata tag for seo
  •  

alimehdipak

Need five tags :
<meta name="keywords" content="bollywoo,celebs,attend,india,party,arbaz,khan" />
<meta property="video:release_date" content="2014-06-19 14:01:17" />
<meta property="video:tag" content="bollywoo,celebs,attend,india,party,arbaz,khan" />
<meta property="video:duration" content="93" />
<meta property="video:director" content="http://tune.pk/user/paulamerica" />

Wht i need to do for that ????
  •  

Hersh

I'm still waiting for a reply to my question, Alexander.

Thanks
  •  

oryhutch

The video channels don't show up on my iPhone or iPad
  •