[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Update's and Upgrade's

Started by 3rror420,

Previous topic - Next topic

3rror420Topic starter

When I first purchased PHPVibe I really thought I read that the script came with lifetime upgrade's and update's.  I was just poking around on the website and noticed that the policy now states that Update's and Upgrade's are only available for 1 year after purchase, the lifetime update's and upgrade's is one of the reason's I purchased this script at the higher price.  Just wondering if this is going to apply to everyone or just new customer's?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: 3rror420 on
When I first purchased PHPVibe I really thought I read that the script came with lifetime upgrade's and update's.  I was just poking around on the website and noticed that the policy now states that Update's and Upgrade's are only available for 1 year after purchase, the lifetime update's and upgrade's is one of the reason's I purchased this script at the higher price.  Just wondering if this is going to apply to everyone or just new customer's?

Hi!

It's always been 1 year, but we've never enforced it, something you should not worry about.
We've charged only the people which brought it years ago, for very low pricing, and it was an small amount comparing to the price difference.