[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Upgrade from PHPVibe 3.3/3.4 to PRO 3.5

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

ajitsingh

Quote from: Alexander on
We don't have any other web product yet, we plan two more CMS platforms, but for now, they are around 50-60% done.

its possible u can share some more detail about upcoming CMS platforms.. curious to know about it.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: ajitsingh on
its possible u can share some more detail about upcoming CMS platforms.. curious to know about it.

PHPRecord - Image sharing platform (Pinterest + WeHeartIt combination/similarity).
PHPInteract - Social Platform (not an Facebook clone, but still a social cms)

I'm not on the group developing this, will stick to PHPVibe, so I don't have more advanced details.

pumbany

I am having trouble understanding Step 4 in the upgrade process. It says "Copy both files  files, up3to5.php and up4to5.php to the your intal's root and execute the one for your version in the browser"

How do I execute one for the version that I need which is up4to5php.  I am not sure what you mean by execute the version in the browser? How do I do this?

=================================================================

Step 4: Database upgrade

Inside the PHPVibe archive there are 2 files, up3to5.php and up4to5.php

Copy both to the your intal's root and execute the one for your version in the browser:

- up3to5.php converts the PHPVibe 3.3 into a 3.5 database
- up4to5.php converts the PHPVibe 3.4 into a 3.5 database
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

pumbany

I upgraded from version 4 to 5. It looks like the website is working. However I went to the page: www.blowyourwig DOT .com/up4to5.php in the browser and see the following error message. Does this meesage mean anything or is the site working and can I now proceed to upgrade to version 6?

Warning: Duplicate column name 'privacy' in /home/urbanmi/public_html/blowyourwig.com/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249

Warning: Duplicate column name 'type' in /home/urbanmi/public_html/blowyourwig.com/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249

Warning: Duplicate column name 'sub' in /home/urbanmi/public_html/blowyourwig.com/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249

Warning: Duplicate column name 'media' in /home/urbanmi/public_html/blowyourwig.com/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249

Warning: Unknown column 'order' in 'vibe_homepage' in /home/urbanmi/public_html/blowyourwig.com/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249

Warning: Duplicate column name 'mtype' in /home/urbanmi/public_html/blowyourwig.com/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249
ezSQL (v2.17) Debug..
Last Error -- [Duplicate column name 'mtype']

Query [12] -- [CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vibe_posts` ( `pid` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `ch` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `date` text COLLATE utf8_swedish_ci NOT NULL, `title` varchar(300) COLLATE utf8_swedish_ci NOT NULL, `pic` longtext COLLATE utf8_swedish_ci NOT NULL, `content` longtext COLLATE utf8_swedish_ci NOT NULL, `tags` varchar(500) COLLATE utf8_swedish_ci NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`pid`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_swedish_ci AUTO_INCREMENT=0]

Query Result..

No Results
  •  

pumbany

Do you know the answer to my post in Reply#29.?

I am not sure what all those warnings mean or if everything is ok and I can now proceed to upgrade from version 5 to 6?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

It sais the columns already exist. Nothing more, just proceed away with your doing.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

pumbany

I upgraded from 3.5 to 3.6 version 2.  The site looks like it's working.  I just have one question.

I uploaded a file in the old database upgraders folder that is called up36tov2

http://www.blowyourwig DOT com/up36tov2.php  It has the following message;

ezSQL (v2.17) Debug..
Query [3] -- [CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vibe_jads` ( `jad_id` int(20) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `jad_type` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `jad_box` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `jad_start` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `jad_end` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `jad_body` longtext NOT NULL, `jad_title` varchar(64) NOT NULL, `jad_pos` varchar(64) NOT NULL, `jad_extra` text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`jad_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=0]

Query Result..

No Results

Does the above message mean anything or is the site working properly?
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

It's all fine. It just shows the sql debug, it has no error, else it would prefix it with error.
  •