[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] New Install, getting Youtube API errors

Started by jcgorospe,

Previous topic - Next topic

jcgorospeTopic starter

Hi,
This morning 13 May 2015 I downloaded a fresh copy of PhpVibe latest version.
I installed it, configured the Youtube v3 API as *.mysite.*/ and my IP (covers everything in my site inclusing subdomains) and Im getting this when I try to import a video from youtube:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 403 There is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be allowed. : ipRefererBlocked' in /home/c----o/public_html/c-----s-videos/lib/class.youtube.php:459 Stack trace: #0 /home/c----o/public_html/c-----s-videos/lib/class.youtube.php(73): Youtube->decodeSingle('{? "error": {? ...') #1 /home/c-----o/public_html/c------s-videos/lib/class.youtube.php(476): Youtube->getVideoInfo('aluYo-FSqiw') #2 /home/c-----o/public_html/c------s-videos/lib/class.providers.php(842): Youtube->Single('aluYo-FSqiw') #3 /home/c-----o/public_html/c------s-videos/lib/class.providers.php(787): Vibe_Providers->get_details() #4 /home/c-----o/public_html/c-----s-videos/admin/add-video.php(42): Vibe_Providers->get_data() #5 /home/c-----o/publ in /home/c-----o/public_html/c-----s-videos/lib/class.youtube.php on line 459

Can someone translate this please? I shouldnt have any restrictions anywhere.

Thanks
Juan Carlos
  •  

PHPVibe A.

QuoteThere is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be allowed. : ipRefererBlocked' in

It tells you what the problem is. You only need a server key which has your server ip to it. Doesn't matter the domain/subdomain, you don't have to enter it anywhere.

jcgorospeTopic starter

OKay, so I created a new key with only my server IP. Regenreated the key, entered it in the admin and got the same error I think.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error 403 There is a per-IP or per-Referer restriction configured on your API key and the request does not match these restrictions. Please use the Google Developers Console to update your API key configuration if request from this IP or referer should be allowed. : ipRefererBlocked' in /home/c-o/public_html/c-s-videos/lib/class.youtube.php:542 Stack trace: #0 /home/c-o/public_html/c-s-videos/lib/class.youtube.php(180): Youtube->decodeList('{? "error": {? ...') #1 /home/c-o/public_html/c-s/admin/yt_search.php(26): Youtube->searchAdvanced(Array, true) #2 /home/c-o/public_html/c-s-videos/admin/main53.php(79): unknown() #3 /home/c-o/public_html/c-s-videos/admin/index.php(17): include_once('/home/c-o/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/c-o/public_html/c-s-videos/lib/class.youtube.php on line 542

I tried a search this time instead of a specific video url.
  •  

PHPVibe A.