[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Video's not converting

Started by major48,

Previous topic - Next topic

major48Topic starter

I upload a .flv file but it never shows up in my unpublished videos. 3.5
  •  

major48Topic starter

Also when I go to "Scheduled Tasks" I never see any crons. I verified the cron path with my host and added it to the settings.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

major, have you set it up? Ffmpeg command and enabled?
Did you add any crons from the Youtube importer, button "Automate this"?

major48Topic starter

Quote from: Alexander on
major, have you set it up? Ffmpeg command and enabled?
Did you add any crons from the Youtube importer, button "Automate this"?
Ok forget the cron thing. I though it was suppose to show the cron I had to set during setup. I do have FFMPEG setup. See screenshot.
  •  

Marius P.

/usr/sbin is not a valid php bin path.
You need to set the php bin path (there are many bin paths returned by the test command).

/usr/bin/php seems to be yours.

Also, Tools -> clear cache after the change.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: major48 on
Ok forget the cron thing.

When running an Youtube import if you click "Automate this" it will add that specific search as cron.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

major48Topic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
/usr/sbin is not a valid php bin path.
You need to set the php bin path (there are many bin paths returned by the test command).

/usr/bin/php seems to be yours.

Also, Tools -> clear cache after the change.

I had already tried that path before but it didn't work but I just tried it again and cleared the cache. The video still didn't show up in unpublished videos
  •  

x5000x

I had already tried that path before but it didn't work but I just tried it again and cleared the cache. The video still didn't show up in unpublished videos

if you have login to ssh type :
which php

to find php path.

Example:
[~]# which php
/usr/local/bin/php

Hosting with WHM/cpanel default installation will have following php path
/usr/local/bin/php
  •  

PHPVibe A.

The video still didn't show up in unpublished videos

Did you expect an older video to show up? You need to try a new video/again.
Also make sure cron.php and videocron.php are set to chmod 0555.

major48Topic starter

Did you expect an older video to show up? You need to try a new video/again.
Also make sure cron.php and videocron.php are set to chmod 0555.

No I am uploading a video every time. I also checked the CHMOD on those files. Sill working on that SSH login
  •  

major48Topic starter

Sorry for the delay. I had to leave for a moment. ran ssh and it gives me /bin/php
  •  

major48Topic starter

I changed the php path and cleared the cache. I also checked the ffmpeg path in SSH and it was correct. I uploaded the .flv again and it still is not in unpublished videos
  •  

major48Topic starter

I just uploaded a .mp4 and everything worked perfectly. Just the .flv's are giving me problems
  •  

major48Topic starter

Had my host update the ffmpeg. .FLV still not showing in unpublished.
  •  

major48Topic starter

I have been working with my host. They doubled my upload max and increased the apache timeout. The videos go to the unpublished media area but just won't convert. They said that they notice that there are duplicate settings in vibe_config.php and vibe_setts.php that are generating a lot of noise in the log files.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

PHPVibe A.

major48Topic starter

If you upgrade from 3.4 to 3.5 follow this http://www.phprevolution.com/forum/development/upgrade-from-phpvibe-3-33-4-to-pro-3-5/ config files are not fully compatible.

Ok I just did it again and followed the instructions and it still is not converting. Before I installed I re-downloaded the script from the site just in case I missed some patches. The video just stays in the unpublished media processing. I am still waiting on them to tell me the exact version of FFMPEG. I am guessing it is the latest because they updated it yesterday when we found that the version I had did not recognize some of the commands from the script.
  •  

major48Topic starter

•  

major48Topic starter

My designer says that it looks like the files are being converted but the database is not being updated with the new information. Also this is the only error he could find related to uploading:

[Sun Mar 09 15:53:05 2014] [error] [client 68.57.241.243] PHP Warning:  Missing boundary in multipart/form-data POST data in Unknown on line 0, referer: http://twerkflix.com/add-video
  •  

PHPVibe A.

This is a Firefox related warning, but it does not affect the upload process.
If the files are converted they show up in the /media folder as .mp4 (same name as in rawmedia).
Can you confirm? Your website is offline right now.

major48Topic starter

This is a Firefox related warning, but it does not affect the upload process.
If the files are converted they show up in the /media folder as .mp4 (same name as in rawmedia).
Can you confirm? Your website is offline right now.

Site is back up..Some maintenance caused a issue for a moment. the files are showing up in the /media folder but in unpublished media they still show converting.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Site is back up..Some maintenance caused a issue for a moment. the files are showing up in the /media folder but in unpublished media they still show converting.

Sounds to me like it does not get passed the ffmpeg exec or it triggers an errors that breaks what's after it.
Can I have a look? Can you mail office@phpvibe.com with an ftp connection and subject of mail "To Alex..."?

major48Topic starter

Ok give me a minute and I will send that email
  •  

major48Topic starter

Alex I was just checking the status of this. I stopped receiving emails from you
  •