[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Working on a new PHPVibe theme, would love your opinion

Started by Marius P.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Like it so far?

Yes
No
Hmm...

mamoor

•  

wolftbpg

•  

PHPVibe A.

I have the html version of it, will try to finish it up and code it in a skin, but it misses many elements.

wolftbpg

•  

PHPVibe A.

SoundPiff

we need videos to auto play and go to next on there own. Im losing clients because they have to keep clicking on next video. I own every product you sell. Just need auto I could do it myself but when update 5.3 comes i will lose my code. My clients want to open a playlist click play and go back to work. If they cant do this why should they leave YouTube? Also can you create a comment section under members so we can talk to each member???? Thanks SoundPIFF.com

awsjulio

Quote from: madhouse on
we need videos to auto play and go to next on there own. Im losing clients because they have to keep clicking on next video. I own every product you sell. Just need auto I could do it myself but when update 5.3 comes i will lose my code. My clients want to open a playlist click play and go back to work. If they cant do this why should they leave YouTube? Also can you create a comment section under members so we can talk to each member???? Thanks SoundPIFF.com

Highly against this personally. I think this is YouTubes most annoying feature next to annotations. In order for something like this to properly work it would require a pretty smart algorithm or else you'll go from watching a video about flowers to a video about making donuts. Definitely shouldn't be a "standard" feature for PHPVibe 5+

As for the new theme, it looks a lot cleaner than any previous themes... Is the "notifications" bell functional? Good work so far
  •  

tritoli

Hello.

@Mario, @Alexander can you please make a verified badge that we can verify some of our user from the mod panel. And after that the verified badge will show near to their names??
  •  

Marius P.Topic starter

Quote from: SoundPiff on

This depends on your chosen player and your video types. Playlist go from A to Z if you do not have embeds (besides Youtube) in it.
As for the other features, there is no guarantee of which features will show up next, we're considering every proposal, but we are are really busy.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •