[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] 4.0 <3.6 how to ?

Started by viveo,

Previous topic - Next topic

viveoTopic starter

hey, can i install the phpvibe version 3.6 on my server with 4.0 updates ? i mine, 3.6 version is more beautiful then 4.0, and it is way install 3.6 with 4.0 last updates ?
  •  

Wnux

yes you can do an update. :)
Sign yourself in your customer area for more info http://get.phpvibe.com/login ;)
  •  

viveoTopic starter

you have site with 3.6 version? can you show me your site. what is you opinion, what version is best ? please guide me.
  •  

Wnux

Quote from: viveo on
you have site with 3.6 version? can you show me your site. what is you opinion, what version is best ? please guide me.
if you have a new phpvibe site, it is better to have the latest version (Phpvibe 4)
Demo Phpvibe : http://www.phpvibe.com/phpvibe-demo/
phpvibe you buy ?
  •  

viveoTopic starter

yes i have phpvibe script on my server. but i want phpvibe script was 3.6, it's more beautifull then 4.0 version. my question is: can i install phpvibe 3.6 version with 4.0 updates ? i like 3.6 visual but i don't want some bugs or other something. if it possible, how ? sorry for my bad enlgish :D

i mine in demo version. phpvibe with 3.6 version demo.
  •  

Wnux

Quote from: viveo on
yes i have phpvibe script on my server. but i want phpvibe script was 3.6, it's more beautifull then 4.0 version. my question is: can i install phpvibe 3.6 version with 4.0 updates ? i like 3.6 visual but i don't want some bugs or other something. if it possible, how ? sorry for my bad enlgish :D

i mine in demo version. phpvibe with 3.6 version demo.
okay, so yes you can upgrade phpvibe 3 to 4 are problem
  •  

viveoTopic starter

•  

Wnux

•  

Marius P.

What you are asking for is impossible. Except if you want to compare tens of files and recode them yourself.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •