[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Youtube banned me - need youtube link to redirect visitors there

Started by wmaster,

Previous topic - Next topic

wmasterTopic starter

Hi,

Youtube banned one site I have
I need the youtube link to redirect visitors to youtube who wants to watch the video.

I ll do something like: click here to watch video on youtube

Thanks!

Marius P.

Hi, why did they ban you?

<?php echo $video->source; ?>
will print the youtube/source link.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

wmasterTopic starter

Because they don t like embeded videos in other players than native youtube player.

Playing youtube videos was restricted on this domain.

This is the message appearing on every embeded youtube video now.

Also they ban my domain on google too.

I have a lot traffic from Russia and Us - people using bing and yandex can find me easy.

Uhhh!

Marius P.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

wmasterTopic starter

all but not native embeded, they also said the seo is to agressive, the website is not offering unique content, etc.

They banned me from google search and youtube ... on 3 domains from 7.

Sad! :(

Marius P.

What was your content building strategy?
Where you just importing Youtube and that's all?
  •  

wmasterTopic starter

yes, channels/videos by niche, every domain every niche - travel videos for travel video website and like this ...

wmasterTopic starter

bad thing is I don t use adsense or other ads, just one link to my central website - SEO website services.

The name starting with google ... they don t ban this domain :) yet

is a simple wp blog where I speak about services ... seo services ... they don t have why, but google is imposible, maybe tomorrow I ll see this banned too from google search.

google sucks!

Marius P.

You are facing the same problems I had years ago, yes, if you only import and do not change anything in text you will get to this point, is the same with any automated content builder.
This is why I pay people to post me videos.
  •