[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Youtube by Choice import error

Started by Equadore,

Previous topic - Next topic

EquadoreTopic starter

Okay these are a few minor issues or problems I am having. I upgraded from the latest stable to 4.0 (subversion 14). Thanx for making this 4.0 by the way... its very awesome.

1. There is still a import error when trying to import other members YouTube channels. When I go to YouTube by Choice and import another users video, it will import under my name instead of theirs. It was doing this with the last version also.

2. When in the Home Builder page to make blocks, I am unable to type in the category box, but I can type in the video query box.

3. I am unable to add or edit box categories in the home builder page. When I try to add.. the page will refresh as if I done something, but nothing happens.

So far this is all I have found for the moment that seems to be a bug.

Went from Clipshare, to Adultvideoshare just trying to find a script that works. Now im home!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi, I'll check all of them. What browser and version btw?

PHPVibe A.

1. Work fine? I can't seem to reproduce this error no matter how hard I try  ??? it always keeps the user for me on every domain I have access to.
2. Fixed (patch pending)
3. Can't confirm it (maybe it got fixed with 2)

EquadoreTopic starter

Sorry I been a work with another job. Im using Google Chrome for everything. I will try it with Internet Explorer in a bit.
Went from Clipshare, to Adultvideoshare just trying to find a script that works. Now im home!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

EquadoreTopic starter

Yeah its still doing it for me. It wont let me import a video without putting it under my username.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

This is weird, can you past an 2-3rd page url in here ? Want to check the values passed in the url.

EquadoreTopic starter

How would I do that? Im not sure what you mean.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

The url in your browser where going to page 4-5 (etc).
But anyways, this will go away, actually the entire importer will go away, the Youtube API V3 no longer allows results pagination :( and V2 is deprecated, so we have to replace it and re-think it.

EquadoreTopic starter

Aww. Okay. What about the ability to make new blocks in the home builder? I cant do that at all since the update.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: Equadore on
Aww. Okay. What about the ability to make new blocks in the home builder? I cant do that at all since the update.

Search, maybe? :) http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/how-to/how-to-install-4-0-step-by-step/msg25506/#msg25506