[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Youtube importer isn't working

Started by ASDF,

Previous topic - Next topic

ASDFTopic starter

hey Alexander, i was working with my cdn integration earlier,and after sometime the dashboard showed me a error in functions.user.php...line 249 and 272,but the thing is i didn't edited that particular file,i never opened it and as a result when i am trying to use the Youtube importer and clicks on any other field except import via search, it directs me to the main page of the dashboard.
On the top of the dashboard it showed the error of lines 249 and 272 twice,but when i refreshed the page third time it disappeared and now it's showing Z instead of those errors...
  •  

ASDFTopic starter

Also, in facebook comment option in phpvibe,can't users post photo/pic comments.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Can you open an console? Right click and inspect elements so you can tell me what the issues itself is, probably some required file is not found.

You only have the options Facebook provides for the plugin https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments

ASDFTopic starter

I don't know this console thing,but i can give you the required information to login my host's account.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Send me a message with the admin url and the login details.

ASDFTopic starter

:P :P :P,asked my host to restore the site,it's fixed now.
  •