how to removed dislike video so you may like video instead ? not work right ?

Started by spirog,

Previous topic - Next topic

spirogTopic starter

how to removed unlike video so you may like video instead ?

hi i have liked a video.. then removed that.. then disliked video noe i want to remove that to like the video again. seems not to work for me see photo

•  

Marius P.

Indeed, that never worked. Since there was no support built for disliked videos, just for liked. There are no helper functions for disliked.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Indeed, that never worked. Since there was no support built for disliked videos, just for liked. There are no helper functions for disliked.

can we just remove unlike (dislike) and just have like then. seems better to just rate on likes -- if user don't like he don't rate ?
then its working and not look like bug or error
or anyway to fix ? maybe later down the road ?

Thanks Mario
  •  

Marius P.

To remove it, in tpl/main/video.php remove this :

<div class="aaa pull-right">
                                <a href="javascript:iHateThis(<?php echo $video->id;?>)" id="i-dislike-it" class="pv_tip dislikes" data-toggle="tooltip" data-placement="top" title=" <?php echo _lang('Dislike');?>">
                                    <i class="icon-thumbs-down">
                                    <?php echo $video->disliked; ?>
                                [/url]
                            <>

Be careful cause this forum strips "close div" tag, changes </ div> to <>
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

will you ever try to figure this rating system out in future ? do i bother to remove thumbs down ?

just wondering.. can we make it a percentage llikes dislikes, ratings? or 5 star rating everytime you click like its 5 star if i click dislike it takes that percentage to 50% less 2.5 stars. or 50% something like that ??

thanks Mario
  •  

spirogTopic starter

Rate: +835/-44
[GREAT] [BAD]
I'm Superman

what about this rating system
is this the same as vibe 5 ?
  •  

Marius P.

•  

spirogTopic starter

when you have some time, will you fix some of the tiny issues, check uncheck - check again that was not working.. and
thumbs up - thumbs down support ? or figure a way to get this to work better ?

thanks -

Spiro
  •  

Marius P.

I will, but for now I am working on the new importers for v5.
  •  

spirogTopic starter

just reminder not to get lost in a thread and never fixed :)

just waiting on new patch to start testing more for bugs

waiting on new patch :)
  •