upgrader.php Problem

Started by dbristylez0831,

Previous topic - Next topic

dbristylez0831Topic starter

@Mario see this is my problem with the upgrader.php I was wondering how I could fix this problem asap i  just hit triple digits on my website today.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: @Mario on
404 (Not found) tells you that the file isn't there. You've probably misplaced it.

I've already answered you in the other topic.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Quote from: @Mario on

I've already answered you in the other topic.

The sqlupgrader.php is a quarter of a way to the bottom of the page. Is it anything I can do to get this problem resolved?
  •  

Marius P.

That is a "Not found error", the sqlupgrader if uploaded correctly doesn't have design, just text.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

I followed the steps step by step and I am getting the same results I guess I will have to manually input the tables one by one. Thanks for your help anyway.
  •  

Marius P.

That's weird af, sorry for the expression.

Wait, the file is sqlupdater.php , not upgrader. Maybe you type it wrong?

Edit: My bad, I've called it upgrader to in the tutorial. But everyone should have seen the filename when uploading it.
  •  

Marius P.

•  

Upload it under public_html if so I have done it like 9 times now. And I keep getting the same results.
  •  

Hold up I think it finally worked I just looked in my database and the vibe_images table finally appeared. Thanks for your help.
  •  

Marius P.

•