How to converted old videos

Started by fry,

Previous topic - Next topic

fryTopic starter

Hi
How to converted old videos by FFMPEG in phpvibe v5 as i have 2000 videos and i need to convert them to low qulaity

as my site now by phpvibe5
is there any comment or setting in phpvibe 5 to change them
  •  

fryTopic starter

any support too my issues
  •  

yafe3

Mario in vacation he will be here 4/5/2016
  •  

Marius P.

You can create an php which loops them and sends an shel_exec to convert them, but... it will probably easily bring your server down.
Maybe a ssh solution would be better (not code/php related).
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

fryTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
You can create an php which loops them and sends an shel_exec to convert them, but... it will probably easily bring your server down.
Maybe a ssh solution would be better (not code/php related).

you could you brother attchment too me the php file with related code , as the all videos in same defult folder for phpvibe

and tell me after i uploda the php file what i should do

and could you tell me if i didd it by ssh what i should do , what is the comend as i am not expiernise in ssh

that will help for feture
thanks again bro witting your replay 
  •  

fryTopic starter

i will convert them to 360
  •  

spirog

how will you keep the file name the same so phpvibe finds it,

be very careful - i think file name will have to be same after convert to 360 or you will loose all links to videos in your phpvibe script

sorry i cannot help with how , not have that experience, but just think about this i thought of this so i write to you... be careful :)

Spiro
  •