[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Exchange languages

Started by max18121980,

Previous topic - Next topic

max18121980Topic starter

Friends, I propose to share language packs, as each site quality translation of his native language. I am confident that through the sharing of our sites will be more appealing to different nationalities.
  •  

yafe3

i already asked for this  weeks ago but no one was interested except alex he said he can share romanian language i can share arabic language what language do you have
  •  

Wnux

Quote from: yafe3 on
i already asked for this  weeks ago but no one was interested except alex he said he can share romanian language i can share arabic language what language do you have
I received your message wolftbpg and yafe3, for the exchange of language I agree
I will share soon
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

Wnux

language Français ( 1° version)
thank you wolftbpg ;)

Error : My playlists = Mes playlists
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

max18121980Topic starter

Guys need German and Romanian language. PLZ
  •  

Wnux

Quote from: max18121980 on
Guys need German and Romanian language. PLZ
yes, other language for the Phpvibe community :)
German, Romanian, Arabe, Russian, Spain, Italiano.....
  •  

yafe3

i will post arabic and french language soon since Wnux already put french so i'm gonna put arabic only
  •  

explosive

Guys Turkish Plsz. and my question how can i translate word come from javascript ?
  •  

mehmet

•  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirog

I will have Greek pretty soon and share also - unless someone beats me and posts first :)
  •  

yafe3

Im going to update  Arabic  and French  and post  them soon thi weekend
  •