[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Remove the 100 Playlist Limit Restriction on the side panel drop down

Started by DeadFish,

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadFishTopic starter

Been having an issue with this for some time. Been trying to change/remove the Limit for the playlist on the main left side panel menu. It was when I tried to add additional Playlists. That we noticed that no more appeared after the 100th one. We could still create playlists. Yet they were not viewable on the public page after reaching 100. We wanted to go about resolving this. Also, wondered if it had a scroll feature if it reach the bottom portion of the page. Sort of like what Youtube does. In order to see all the Subscribers you have. Yet in our case Playlists.
  •  

Marius P.

Hi, please do not use the Tutorials forum unless you are posting an actual tutorial for others.

You are looking for tpl/main/sidebar.php

line

$plays = $db->get_results("SELECT * FROM ".DB_PREFIX."playlists where owner= '".user_id()."' and picture not in ('[likes]','[history]','[later]') order by title asc limit 0,100");

Change 100 at the end with the value you desire.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

DeadFishTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Hi, please do not use the Tutorials forum unless you are posting an actual tutorial for others.

You are looking for tpl/main/sidebar.php

line

$plays = $db->get_results("SELECT * FROM ".DB_PREFIX."playlists where owner= '".user_id()."' and picture not in ('[likes]','[history]','[later]') order by title asc limit 0,100");

Change 100 at the end with the value you desire.

This code no longer works for v5, so how do I perform this on the current side bar. Site: http://www.bakedfish.es/
  •  

Marius P.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

giovanni

Hi mario can you tell me where in functions.php to make text clickable on 5.0 thanks have not upgraded fixing files before I do lol thanks
  •  

Marius P.

In the end of lib/functions.html.php there was introduced the function linkify and used a bit up on MakeLN function.
  •  

DeadFishTopic starter

limit 0,100

Only this affects the number of results http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_mysql_select_limit.asp

I know. Yet saying it still didn't display even after doing so. While the scroll bar for the left side bar no longer scrolls down.
  •  

Marius P.

What's in your browser console? Maybe something you've edited broke it.
  •  

giovanni

Mario   In the end of lib/functions.html.php there was introduced the function linkify and used a bit up on MakeLN function.
What code do I put and where to make it text clickable thanks on functions.php
  •  

DeadFishTopic starter

What's in your browser console? Maybe something you've edited broke it.

Never applied any new edits besides the ones presented from the patches.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: giovanni on
Mario   In the end of lib/functions.html.php there was introduced the function linkify and used a bit up on MakeLN function.
What code do I put and where to make it text clickable thanks on functions.php

Are you serious?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: DeadFish on
Never applied any new edits besides the ones presented from the patches.

And you don't want to show and check the browser console...because?
  •  

DeadFishTopic starter

And you don't want to show and check the browser console...because?

Retracting my previous statement. Could not see it due to its nearly visible transparency. How do I strengthen that? Being it's very unnoticeable. Also, how do I switch it to the right side instead if the left of the left sidebar? Kind of like how youtube does it. 
  •  

Marius P.

I think there is a tip for Ultima that covers that.
Else, is just a css positioning, but you need to re-think all the js touching the sidebar.
  •  

giovanni

Mario I got this when I uploaded sqlupdater.php first did I do it right ?

Users table updated...
Images table created...
Images moved to new table...
Conversations table created...
Messages table created...
Playlist table updated...
Pages table updated...
Homepage table updated...
Activity table updated...
Hearts table updated...

ezSQL (v2.17) Debug..

Query [16] -- [CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vibe_hearts` (
      `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
      `uid` int(11) NOT NULL,
      `vid` varchar(200) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_swedish_ci NOT NULL,
      `type` varchar(200) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_swedish_ci DEFAULT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
      UNIQUE KEY `uid_uni` (`uid`,`vid`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=0]

Query Result..

No Results
  •  

Marius P.

•  

giovanni

Yea I am serious lol dont know what to add to at the end of functions to make it clickable lol not smart like you mn, All I have is this script where do I put it in functions to make it clickable

code removed, no connection.
  •  

Marius P.

Just replace lib/functions.html.php with the new version and leave function.php alone...
  •