spirogTopic starter

Quote from: spirog on
Like a video - unlinke a video - relike a video does not work

also in admin area shows   -3

see photo

also unlike says i already liked this ?
  •  

Marius P.

Hi. Yes, there is no way to remove the dislike from front-end. A bad legacy from v4, I will patch, but right now it's not a top priority.
For the minus, I can't really get to put a video on minus, how did you manage that exactly?
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Hi. Yes, there is no way to remove the dislike from front-end. A bad legacy from v4, I will patch, but right now it's not a top priority.
For the minus, I can't really get to put a video on minus, how did you manage that exactly?

not sure??? up, down, up, down, clicked a few times and it shows -3 ?

will try again to see what i can find to give you better explanation.. just disliked a couple times I think
  •  

Marius P.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

Ok, I will look into this more.

ok i keep clicking like then refresh click dislike then refresh like again ?? see photos really weird

-9 on likes ?? and off centered in that area again

•  

Marius P.

I'll look into it. Right now got some important stuff to continue with. This won't affect you much, most people don't even click like, or register.
  •  

spirogTopic starter

I'll look into it. Right now got some important stuff to continue with. This won't affect you much, most people don't even click like, or register.

ok :)
  •