Can't download

Started by maldboy,

Previous topic - Next topic

maldboyTopic starter

Hi.I got noticed through facebook about the new version V5,i logged in on my account and i can't download the new version.
Why i should pay again to get the new version????  >:( >:( >:(
  •  

spirog

hey said if you buy before ja1 2015 you have to pay for upgrade.. if you buy after jan 1 2015 you get free upgrade

i am happy with vibe5 - but i tell you its sooooooooooooo worth it, plus @Mario is very awesome coder/programmer ..
I love this new version :)
he is worth the little he charges us to make this new version - program for us...

its really not alot.. Check it out - still beta but his hands in code fixing bugs.. this is the best phpvibe script than CB or any other love it!!!

your greek cousin from afar :)
  •  

maldboyTopic starter

Ok i understant that,i lost for 15 days.
But why i should pay again full price?   >:(
  •  

spirog

i think when you go to your name Your name here >>> dropdown to  upgrade

i think the price is 30 euros not full price

someone else posted here

I got version 4, how come i can't get version 5 ?? never mind, i think its under my name -> upgrade button right the 30 pounds price ?
  •  

maldboyTopic starter

Yea i see,30 EUR to upgrade.
1 last question,i have the most add-ons.Are compatible with the edge version?
  •  

spirog

Quote from: maldboy on
Yea i see,30 EUR to upgrade.
1 last question,i have the most add-ons.Are compatible with the edge version?

not yet.. vibe5 still beta.. @Mario said a few more day he should fix all bugs we all report and he find too, then he will work on the add-ons to update for vibe5.. not sure if all will update or just some ?? you have to ask him that question, but now its still a little buggy. but looks really promising... i would wait to upgrade. and if you do upgrade make sure you read well forums on upgrade your database.

http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/231/upgrading-to-v5-from-v4/msg29815/#msg29815

:)
  •  

maldboyTopic starter

Ok buddy,thanks for all replys.
  •  

spirog

tipota.... na ese kala :)
  •  

maldboyTopic starter

lol.... olo ellhnes petuxainw teleutaia  8)
  •