PHPVibe v5 Add Own Links for Different Player Resolutions.

Started by DeadFish,

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadFishTopic starter

My group specializes in our own encodes. Those which come in specific resolutions. Being we perform re-encodes of highly stylized fansubs in various resolutions. For some movies and eps we provide ranges between 360p, 480p, 576p, 720p, and 1080p.

Yet there is no option to add multiple stream links for a player manually.

Was wondering if it's possible to set that up. This way we can feature our own specialized encodes. Being we aren't planning to use the ffmpeg feature. Think I asked this before the new version came out, but was initially awaiting a response. When the Topic was made when asking for ideas for the new PHPvibe before it's release.

If you can manage to do that, and add that feature in the panel. We would truly appreciate it. Being I think a lot of people other then ourselves would benefit from it as well. Especially if they have their own servers that holds all their own mp4 or streaming files in various resolutions already. For specific media content.
  •  

Marius P.

Hi! The way I see it is I could modify remote option to take several links (a serialized array).
But, after Easter.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

DeadFishTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on
Hi! The way I see it is I could modify remote option to take several links (a serialized array).
But, after Easter.

That would be truly appreciated. Thanks for hearing us out on this.
  •  

Marius P.

Actually DeadFish, do you store the videos?
If so, you can just drop them in the /media folder as token_size.mp4, the players glob based on the video token for qualities.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •