Video not converting in PHPVIBE 5

Started by yafe3,

Previous topic - Next topic

yafe3Topic starter

Hi Mario
video its not converting after upgrading to PHPVIBE 5 i have a new installation every thing its fine,ffmpeg get a thumb from the video but not converting
even in your website its not working
http://www.videoinedit.com/bird-avi/12424/
i have tested ffmpeg with the tool you provide and the file AVI get converted, but on the website its not working setting its right, i make sure everything its set according to your explanation but its not working even in your website its not
thanks

•  

Marius P.

Hi!

Depends what's your quality setup.
First, is it v5.0.3? Since it receives daily patches being beta stage.
Second, this discussion is in almost all threads for v5.

FFmpeg logs keeps all the transcoding logs, it's in the main menu down at admin.
This is how you know what's going on.

Other thing:

If you have 360 setup and the file is 140 it will not convert it. It won't scale up.
It won't turn 240 into 720, so if you only have 480 and 720, and the file is 240 the fine will not be converted in any way, but skipped.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

wolftbpg

so we have to allow all the qualities ?
  •  

Marius P.

This is what you've understood?  ???
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

wolftbpg

hello mario.como leave to upload a quality, as it was in version 4 ?
  •  

wolftbpg

hello I found
which led to the errors in my conversions.
  •  

Marius P.

You can leave a simple quality, the smallest and change the conversion to the one in v4. That page has a ton of information.
  •  

wolftbpg

I already found and correct the mistakes . :)
  •  

spirog

Please share in forum what changes you corrected. Just so we all know and maybe benefit from them too please.

Thanks

Spiro.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: spirog on
Please share in forum what changes you corrected. Just so we all know and maybe benefit from them too please.

Thanks

Spiro.

When it comes to FFMPEG doing just cause it works for others is always a bad idea!
  •