Uploading videos impossible on Firefox and Baidu browser PHPVIBE 5

Started by yafe3,

Previous topic - Next topic

yafe3Topic starter

Hi
Uploading videos impossible on Firefox and Baidu browser and android Samsung note 5 default browser m this is all what i test on, on Chrome work like a charm
problem on Firefox after selecting the video from the computer nothing change nothing appear i mean i dont get the title and description boxes and the category box or tag box nothing appear

an other thing i hope we get the old download page or design only for download its much better the new design its nice but a littl bit tricky for normal users
  •  

spirog

try edit this file : public_html/load.php change cache to 0 from 12 then clear cache in admin and clear your browser cache in firefox etc.. then try again
find this and change 12 to 0
if( !defined( 'DB_CACHE' ) ) {
$cachedb->cache_timeout = 12; /* Note: this is hours */
} else { $cachedb->cache_timeout = DB_CACHE; }

try this u had same issue...

•  

Marius P.

Firefox seems to work fine...
I don't have a Note 5 to test.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

yafe3Topic starter

Quote from: spirog on
try edit this file : public_html/load.php change cache to 0 from 12 then clear cache in admin and clear your browser cache in firefox etc.. then try again
find this and change 12 to 0
if( !defined( 'DB_CACHE' ) ) {
$cachedb->cache_timeout = 12; /* Note: this is hours */
} else { $cachedb->cache_timeout = DB_CACHE; }

try this u had same issue...

thanks dude that fixed the issue
do i need to put the number 12 back or keep it 0
  •  

spirog

i think i have mine at 1 just test from another computer after you change back to whatever number 1 - 2 - 12, and try clear cache again browser etc.. or try from cell phone see if upload works..

... I think the initial cache when install might be the issue here, you install setup it cache's and it keeps it for 12 hours (locked in mode not able to upload) so some have issue with upload, but when change to 0 then clear cache & browser cache, it reverts to normal and then it works..
  •