Hello I bought  phpvibe 4 upgrade does not appear to me for PHPVIBE 5
  •  

chunkyvn

I'm also interested in this issue
Website xem tivi, xem tivi online, truyền hình online cực nhanh
tổng hợp những video clip hài mới nhất, hay nhất, xem hài cực hot nữa
  •  

Marius P.

Hi! The upgrading in the store was done last night.

If you brought it in 2015 and 2016 it should be in your account. Else, go to upgrade under the username menu in header.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

wolftbpg

mario,play list não mostra no carrocel na home,ele mostra os videos que então dentro da play list,pode mudar para mostrar play list separadas?
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: wolftbpg on
mario,play list não mostra no carrocel na home,ele mostra os videos que então dentro da play list,pode mudar para mostrar play list separadas?

English, please...
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

wolftbpg

mario, playlist NOT show Carrocel not in the house , He shows videos OS que THEN Within playlist , CAN Change to Show separate playlist ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jwbj2W3IPbdFpyTnZORmdkY1k/view?usp=sharing
  •  

Marius P.

Never had in mind to add a playlists carousel. But it can be done. Let me see what's wrong around and i'll add that also.
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

kingofseo

Quote from: @Mario on
Hi! The upgrading in the store was done last night.

If you brought it in 2015 and 2016 it should be in your account. Else, go to upgrade under the username menu in header.

Can't see also bought a update 1st January of 2015 and asking me to pay.
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: kingofseo on
Can't see also bought a update 1st January of 2015 and asking me to pay.

Did you actually buy in 2015?
If you've upgraded for the upgrade price, it's normal it will ask you to upgrade again.
The full purchases are calculated only.
  •  

kingofseo

Did you actually buy in 2015?
If you've upgraded for the upgrade price, it's normal it will ask you to upgrade again.
The full purchases are calculated only.

Yes i purchased an update do i still need to pay?
Clipbucket.info --> phpVibe & ClipBucket Support Community.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: kingofseo on
Yes i purchased an update do i still need to pay?

Yes, if you buy an upgrade, the next one is paid. It's only free for people in free upgrade period.
I wish it wasn't the case to put a tax, but I've explained in the other topic.
  •  

max18121980

there are instructions for upgrading from version 4 to 5?
  •  

Marius P.

Hi guys! It's still work in progress.
I've applied two patches last night to:

- sqlupdater.php (mismatched prefix for conversation messages table)
- tpl/main/images-loop.php (sharing links where blank)

I haven't announced it just because it's in beta and not all elements are final, or checked.

Upgrading should be simple:

- Redownload (best way)

Keep:
- /media
- /uploads
- vibe_config.php (easiest way to keep is to delete the one in the new v5 pack before uploading)

At the bottom of vibe_config.php add

/* Choose between mysqli (improved) (Note: beta wrapper in PHPVibe) and mysql */
 define( 'cacheEngine', 'mysqli' );

To switch it to mysql improved.
Else it will keep using mysql as database engine.

Upload and fire up sqlupgrade.php to get the new database upgrades in place.
Else, the files have been changed.

Make sure you chmod /moderator/alog.txt to 0777 or your writeable number.

•  

max18121980

not converted all quality formats. Moreover, once a file is added Tagged with hd
  •  

max18121980

•  

neospider69

Quote from: max18121980 on
and do not create thumbnails
do you have other formats in moderator panel?

And i've been findind that v5 wont upscale, so will only transcode 1080p if original video is 1080p or bigger.

But i might be wrong
  •  

spirog

when i install vibe 5 (fresh install) and add a video, then click drop down >> then click video >> seems to be in a loop to find noimage.png, so i added noimage.png and it seems to be ok now.

also i cannot get email after trying to register for account - user is created as inactive ?? how to fix this

also some issue i find in upload video and music when first install... the upload bar was not working ??

upload.php has cache for 12 hours. i change to 0 then was able to upload ?? is there an issue with cache in more files ? can you run vibe with no cache ??

am i missing a step ? do we need to have cron.php running every so often ? and if so can you tell me what correct values crons need to be setup in order to run vibe 5 smoothly with no issues ??
will post more bugs as i find them

thanks Mario
  •  

spirog

Hi Mario, im admin vibe5 you have User Channels >> User Groups : what function will you give for

Administrators    Yes    Delete
Moderators       No    Delete
Author            No    Delete
Members            No    Delete

is this still in the works (fresh install vibe5)
there are no options ? just admin or no

will there be options for moderators, authors to write blogs etc ? just don't understand the feature the way it is

will be great if we can select option and they login in another admin section : to have there own area to work on blogs for authors, video editing and moderating for moderators... etc .

thanks - you could be making this already and im asking a dumb question, but just noticed this and am wondering what your up to here :)

thanks again @Mario awesome awesome work. sad i did not get this script long long time ago
  •  

spirog

English, please...

mario, play list does not show the carousel on the home , it shows the videos so within the play list , you can switch to display separate list play ?

this is what he said :)
  •  

spirog

@Mario BUG# I click rating thumbs up.. hours later i click to undo, then click again to thumbs up count is not correct ?
see photos
vibe 5 fresh install with updated files since 12pm tuesday america/chicago
  •  

spirog

@Mario Bug# what you hearted should be 1 for each since its in this folder

see photo

Also when you click to view a photo - it opens up in a window and the only way to get back to prev page is back click button ? need better option to view next photo or make just a popup then close  and stay on same page...

like you have on your main website phpvibe 5 edge >> http://www.phpvibe.com/
click any photo and only get popup with click to close option :)

using firefox browser latest version
  •  

spirog

@Mario

Dashboard align notifications and why 2 links are the same

right side of page drop down see photo

Firefox Browser

•  

nithushan8

when you fix all of bugs v5, i am still waiting to update this script
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: nithushan8 on
when you fix all of bugs v5, i am still waiting to update this script

As long as they are reported they are on the fixing list.
I'm working.
  •  

DeadFish

For 'Collections'. When after going to it and choosing a Playlist. For Example: http://www.bakedfish.es/lists/ then hitting 'Absolute Duo'. As you can see on http://www.bakedfish.es/playlist/absolute-duo/49/. Nothing is displayed on that page. Meaning something is wrong with 'Collections'. Given the videos in that section does not display.

Also not sure if a pop out side bar is suppose to appear on that page. Being I don't see one on the right side.
  •  

Marius P.

Hmm, it works as forwarding http://www.bakedfish.es/video/79/playlist/&list=49&pos=42
Can you do this

in tpl/main/playlist.php

after

include_once(TPL.'/video-loop.php');

add this line

$db->debug();

so we see what's going on.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: spirog on
@Mario

Dashboard align notifications and why 2 links are the same

right side of page drop down see photo

Firefox Browser

Drop this at the end of tpl/main/style/phpvibe.css

/*Icons on dropdown*/
.my-buzz a, .my-inbox a{ padding-right:3px; display:block; overflow:hidden; position:relative;}
.my-buzz span , .my-inbox span {position:absolute; right:0;top:9px}
  •  

DeadFish

Hmm, it works as forwarding http://www.bakedfish.es/video/79/playlist/&list=49&pos=42
Can you do this

in tpl/main/playlist.php

after

include_once(TPL.'/video-loop.php');

add this line

$db->debug();

so we see what's going on.

Tried and did not work.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: spirog on
@Mario Bug# what you hearted should be 1 for each since its in this folder

see photo

Also when you click to view a photo - it opens up in a window and the only way to get back to prev page is back click button ? need better option to view next photo or make just a popup then close  and stay on same page...

like you have on your main website phpvibe 5 edge >> http://www.phpvibe.com/
click any photo and only get popup with click to close option :)

using firefox browser latest version

Nice catch, the lib/ajax/heart.php was trying to update a video.

Update query should be changed to

$db->query("UPDATE ".DB_PREFIX."images set liked = liked+1 where id = '".$id."'");
in next patch.

The lightbox wasn't yet installed, still looking at different options of lightboxes.
Also how to style and put the user on the image page and various elements
I warned about missing elements. But thank you for reporting this.
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: DeadFish on
Tried and did not work.

It should output a query table there whith the error
  •  

DeadFish

It should output a query table there whith the error

If you want. I can literally just grant you access to our ftp. Being I followed it precisely. Just didn't change the appearance. Just send me a pm, and I'll give you full direct ftp access to it. Just so you can check this out yourself.
  •  

Marius P.

I'm with my hand in code, would just appreciate the error, please!
Just drop that line exactly where I've told you, since on my sites it works fine.
  •  

DeadFish

I'm with my hand in code, would just appreciate the error, please!
Just drop that line exactly where I've told you, since on my sites it works fine.

As stated I did and it did not work.
  •  

vingar

@Mario repost in this section
there is an eror when you try login with facebook. (videoinedit).
if you cancel access see this log:

Notice: Undefined variable: user_profile in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 51

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 60

Notice: Undefined index: name in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined index: bio in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 66

Notice: Undefined index: gender in /home/videoine/public_html/callback.php on line 67
array(10) { ["fid"]=> NULL ["name"]=> NULL ["username"]=> string(0) "" ["email"]=> NULL ["local"]=> NULL ["country"]=> NULL ["bio"]=> NULL ["gender"]=> NULL ["avatar"]=> string(60) "https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v2/yA/r/gPCjrIGykBe.gif" ["type"]=> string(8) "facebook" } Error. Please go back
  •  

DeadFish

Just to be sure. You wanted me to add $db->debug(); under include_once(TPL.'/video-loop.php');

Given that you said 'after' or did you mean replace?

Either way I did PM our FTP Info. Just so you could inspect it yourself. If you were up for it. Being adding that code in another line after  include_once(TPL.'/video-loop.php');. Just did not work.
  •  

Marius P.

As stated I did and it did not work.

Well, $db->debug() always outputs something no matter where you put it...so it's weird "it didn't work"...that's all :)
I meant exactly what I said, right after, after, right after that line.
  •  

Marius P.

Added owner info and in collections info on single image.
  •  

DeadFish

Well, $db->debug() always outputs something no matter where you put it...so it's weird "it didn't work"...that's all :)
I meant exactly what I said, right after, after, right after that line.

As you can see . I did exactly just that. Yet nothing happened. Pretty much why I gave you access to inspect on our end. If you opted to choose to.
  •  

Marius P.

Hmm, that says something! Is it seen as an album? ptype 2 attached to the playlist in the database?
Place same a bit downer under include image-loop.php
  •  

DeadFish

Hmm, that says something! Is it seen as an album? ptype 2 attached to the playlist in the database?
Place same a bit downer under include image-loop.php

Just did. Result: http://www.bakedfish.es/playlist/absolute-duo/49/
  •  

Marius P.

Last Error -- [table 'bakedfis_encodes.vibe_images' doesn't exist]

Did you run sqlupgrader.php ? Cause you miss tables.
  •  

DeadFish

Last Error -- [table 'bakedfis_encodes.vibe_images' doesn't exist]

Did you run sqlupgrader.php ? Cause you miss tables.

Directions in the downloaded folder content. Did not instruct on how to apply that or if it was needed. Not even instructed in the latest tutorial.
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

DeadFish

Quote from: wolftbpg on
hello mario , videos do not appear ;
http://www.wolftb.com/video/1987/o-regresso/

You have to update your JWPlayer Key. By registering on JW players site (https://dashboard.jwplayer.com/). Then in the Panel. Go to 'Settings' and then 'Players'. Under Video Page Settings. You'll see a blank space above JWPlayer Key. Insert the Key that was provided from the JWPlayer site into that line. Then hit Update Settings. Your player should begin to work.
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

DeadFish

Well hope its not a compatibility issue.
  •  

wolftbpg

I tested it with the original phpvibe player and the problem is the same.
  •  

max18121980

this problem is not in the player and in that the video is not coded at all and has a value of zero bytes. I'll give you a variable in for ffmpeg that will solve this problem :)
  •  

wolftbpg

•  

Marius P.

Directions in the downloaded folder content. Did not instruct on how to apply that or if it was needed. Not even instructed in the latest tutorial.

Upload and fire up sqlupgrade.php to get the new database upgrades in place.
http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/231/new-phpvibe-5-discussion/msg29689/#msg29689

It's a beta, the v4 upgrade was the same. But I'll make a tutorial for it once it's out of beta.
  •  

Marius P.

•  

Marius P.

•