Please add photo albums !!!!!!

Started by haydenfan,

Previous topic - Next topic

haydenfanTopic starter

Hi

Please in a new version or next update , can  they add  photos albums, and  with share album option , v5 not have it. :(

Photo albums is much better,

For Example ,  I like to have photos albums of Hayden Panettiere  on my site,  ;)

Thank you in advance. O0
HUGE/BIG FAN  OF HAYDEN PANETTIERE :)

Linux VPS server
Intel  Xeon 8 core
25 GB ram
10 TB HD
100 GB Internet connection
  •  

lucaphuoc

•  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirog

Quote from: @Mario on
Give an example..

i would think of photo albums its kind of like we have COLLECTIONS, BUT ITS NOT FOR WHOLE SITE TO SEE

>> create an album (category) then you can select photos you upload to that photo album (category) FOR EACH USER you can make that album (category) private if you wish and give only permission to someone or a group of people to view it, also if you have in another album a photo(s) you can select that or those photos and move to a new album you have created or to an already created album. then you can share the actual album not just the photo with friends via link or Facebook twitter etc..
all under the user profile not all website.

facebook have this too photo albums

and or groups - create a group and only by invite they can see what photos you have in that group (album) so if someone want to share personal photos no one else can see unless they are part of the group - ??
just my thoughts on this

Spiro

•  

Marius P.

This is still a video cms...not a We Heart it clone :)

http://www.videoinedit.com/image/13053/fashion-picture/
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirog

•