[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Flowplayer and IE

Started by lionsgate,

Previous topic - Next topic

lionsgateTopic starter

Hello,

How can we make the IE not to use flowplayer at all? We will start using as default player the flowplayer because of their adsense program but flowplayer does not work on Internet Explorer - so is their anyway IE can use only jwplayer or something else insted?

Thanks in advance
  •  

PHPVibe A.

I guess you could detect the browser and return jwplayer instead for IE.

$msie = strpos($_SERVER["HTTP_USER_AGENT"], 'MSIE') ? true : false;
if($msie) {
 $embedCode = $this->_jwplayer($real_link,$video->thumb,thumb_fix(get_option('player-logo')),$ext);
 } else {
//the flowplayer embed
}

nithushan8

i need to upload my flowplayer 6 with my licence key, how to upload it , i need to use vast ads tags for this player, so please tel me step by step ,i need to upload new player and replace your flowplayer version
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: nithushan8 on
i need to upload my flowplayer 6 with my licence key, how to upload it , i need to use vast ads tags for this player, so please tel me step by step ,i need to upload new player and replace your flowplayer version

Player files for Flowplayer are contained in lib/players/fplayer/
The embed is generated in lib/class.provider.php function

function flowplayer($file, $thumb, $logo = null, $type = null, $extra=array()) {

/* Embed logics */

}

I haven't worked with Flowplayer, don't know what the paid version needs more, but anything it needs, you should alter it in this function based on their documentation.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

nithushan8

ok ok, if you have any way to use vast ads tags on your player,
  •  

Marius P.

We don't have "our player", but we've bundled jwplayer7, flowplayer, videojs and jplayer in the CMS.
All have their own services and/or plugins for various type of video ads.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •