unpulished images, and more issue bug etc..

Started by spirog,

Previous topic - Next topic

spirogTopic starter

@Mario
http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/229/image-uploading-unpublished-issue/msg30167/#new

sorry for double post, just noticed it his was under older 4vibe so i re-post cause mine is in new vibe 5

I have the same issue in vibe 5 ?

also more issue in front end of website view as user and admin ...

i have unpublished a photo cool superman >> it does not showup in unpublished
the when i go to website under images manager  show 1 photo wich is correct but in wording says 2 entiris
and when i go to loved >> shows 2 images - Cool Superman shows up even though I unpublished it

2 more things ?

if i click on home in admin you have videos link shows 11 videos for me ( when i click link) i go to videos listing, but only has 9 videos, cause it seems music takes up the other 2 spots - so i have total 11
but can we separate all this to have :

9 videos link (i only have 9 videos example)

2 music link (i only have 2 mp3 music example)

1 image link ( i only have one image example)

everything under there own not music mixed with videos and or images in counts etc stats

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also wanted to know can we separate the unpublished videos - music - photos
and have unpublished videos - unpublished music - unpublished images ( in admin) so it falls under its own not all in one ?

see photos
thanks

Spiro
Modify message
  •  

spirogTopic starter

PS I did update site just now so all is up to date :) 
  •  

spirogTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

Indeed, the issue is existing. Next patch will fix it.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

Quote from: @Mario on

@Mario just downloaded vibe 5 1 hour ago updated all files but still having same issues ? I cleared cache, uploaded all files

Except for config file , media, rawmedia, cache, uploads, .htaccess

all others i uploaded. still have same issue with unpublished photos, unpublished videos and counts on website and in admin

I had 9 videos 2 music mp3's in admin showed 11 videos. (home page admin) when i unpublished 1 video it still shows 11 videos not 10 ( even though 2 are mp3's not videos..

but really script should show 8 videos and 2 mp3's and 2 photos ( if you could make this all seperate would be cool if within the scope ??)

also 2 photos - 1 was unpublished but showed 2 entries in photos but one image only - when going to loved still showed the unpublished image.

and then i uploaded 2 more images to see if i unpublished 1 maybe it will not show as 4 entries in images - ( but it did) but only 2 photos showing..

also in loved now shows 3 photos but only 2 should show since one is unpublished.

Finally - if this last patch was not part of this update then sorry for writing all this, but if it was ?? not working as of now.

thanks Mario for reading :)

Spiro
  •  

spirogTopic starter

Also noticed this just now see photos..

if we unpublished video or photo and it was in a collection, that video and photo still shows in collection even though we unpublished it ??

tried mp3 also just now as i type and same thing shows up in collections even though we unpublished it ?

see photos
  •  

Marius P.

I assume I need to look at that.
But I am already on my way to my family (Easter break) and don't have access to PHPvibe's sources.
After 4th of May work will resume.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

I assume I need to look at that.
But I am already on my way to my family (Easter break) and don't have access to PHPvibe's sources.
After 4th of May work will resume.

You are orthodox ? Same Easter like Greeks ?
Happy Easter. My friend. :)
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: spirog on
You are orthodox ? Same Easter like Greeks ?
Happy Easter. My friend. :)

Yes, romanians are orthodox. Hope you have a good time also!
  •  

spirogTopic starter

you BACK ?  can i upload again and some issues fixed ? hope you had a great Easter, we ate lots and lots of Lamb :) on spit roasting all night ND DRINK ALOT OF EVERYTHING opa!!!!  NOW i have to go excercise to loose 10 lbs

anyway excited if your back to lets get rocking and rolling on continue bug fixes and make vibe 5 the best yet ever version you have made :)
  •  

Marius P.

Ha , ha, I have the same problem with the kg :)) No, i didn't patch that yet. Just working for a larger patch atm, that will be included.
  •