[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] How to add categories???

Started by RumbaGumba,

Previous topic - Next topic

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

•  

PHPVibe A.

I've sent you a private message here in the forum.

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

•  

PHPVibe A.

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

Just sent my WHM panel user name and pass. You will be able to open overvivid.com from there and check the server settings. Just be careful please :). Tell me if you can log in
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Mario logged, he's tweaking your php upload settings (he's careful :) )
The only problem is that is taking us forever to upload to your server for testing  :(

PHPVibe A.

You never said you have CFS installed, that would have been an important detail.

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

Well that is why I asked for you to see my settings, I didn't know about CFS. Is that Config Firewall Server or something else
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Yes, but on a fast check is not configured with file protection (didn't check very deep, because we are now experts in this mod).
Uploading a ~400mb file since almost 40 minutes :(

Marius P.

Something is really weird here,
I've uploaded ea982bd8c8f2469a374580f34e69821e.mp4 and I could follow the progress, file got to almost 340mb last checked, after upload is finished, file is gone, not in raw media folder  :o :-\

Edit : But it's in media folder  :D  but not inserted  :-\ .
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

I know, I noticed that too. Is it possible something with the installation to have gone wrong or it is server issue only
  •  

Marius P.

Found the damn error:

[Tue Feb 11 12:38:46 2014] [error] [client 5.12.214.188] Output #0, image2, to '/home/xxxxx/public_html/media/thumbs/ea982bd8c8f2469a374580f34e69821e.jpg':, referer: http://overvivid.com/share
[Tue Feb 11 12:38:46 2014] [error] [client 5.12.214.188] Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from '/home/xxxxx/public_html/media/ea982bd8c8f2469a374580f34e69821e.mp4':, referer: http://overvivid.com/share
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: RumbaGumba on
Doesn't ring a bell to me :)

to me neither, has to do with ffmpeg, but I'm still googling for causes.
  •  

Marius P.

What version of ffmpeg is installed on server?
I can't conect to ssh with the whm data, but could you check? This should do it:

• ffmpeg -version:            show version ffmpeg -formats:            show available formats ffmpeg -codecs:             show available codecs ffmpeg -decoders:           show available decoders ffmpeg -encoders:           show available encoders ffmpeg -bsfs:               show available bit stream filters ffmpeg -protocols:         show available protocols ffmpeg -filters:            show available filters ffmpeg -pix_fmts:           show available pixel formats ffmpeg -layouts:            show standard channel layouts ffmpeg -sample_fmts:        show available audio sample formats
  •  

Marius P.

To summon it up, it does not extract duration and thumbs from larger videos (at least) and it triggers an chain error.
Any chance you could check that ffmpeg version?
  •  

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

I don't know how. Just wrote to the support and I am waiting for their answer
  •  

Marius P.

Ok. Hope they hurry cause it's late for us.
My best guest is that ffmpeg is really old, and it has mplayer and all that stuff that are not used since more than 2 years (from what i've found on google).

This is the most recent one.

FFmpeg 2.1.3 "Fourier" -
2.1.3 was released on 2014-01-15. It is the latest stable FFmpeg release from the 2.1 release branch, which was cut from master on 2013-10-28. Amongst lots of other changes, it includes all changes from ffmpeg-mt, libav master of 2013-10-27, libav 9 as of 2013-10-27.
  •  

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

A couple of days ago they installed the latest FFMPEG version. At least that is what they told me. It is late for me too. I am from Bulgaria :). Don't wait for my answer, let continue tomorrow because I am tired too. I appreciate your help a lot.
  •  

Marius P.

We're a bit north that you and Natali is from Vidin (BG) :)
Ok, we'll get to the bottom of it tomorrow.
Have a good night!
  •  

RumbaGumbaTopic starter

I have attached the answer of the server support about the FFMPEG settings you asked me. It is too long and I can't write it here
  •  

PHPVibe A.

I am curious why the raw file disappears, since we forgot to write the code that deletes it (even if it's put on remove source) in 3.4.
We will try some uploads to your site, see what's going on, maybe remove thumbnail extraction and test, the only way to get to the bottom of this seems this one.

For starters the FFMPEG seems to be pretty heavy on your config (see attachment on a 400 mb avi file conversion)

Marius P.

Ok, investigation complete:

Error log:

[12-Feb-2014 18:19:53 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  MySQL server has gone away in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249
[12-Feb-2014 18:19:53 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  MySQL server has gone away in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249
[12-Feb-2014 18:19:54 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  MySQL server has gone away in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249
[12-Feb-2014 18:19:54 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  MySQL server has gone away in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249

Cause: due to FFMEG putting the processor to very high load on the server the sql server gets blocked.

Attempting a cron conversion (may save a bit, but not much).

•  

PHPVibe A.

Please check and give feedback.
Note: Batch video conversion happens once in 10 minutes (not after upload) because Mario moved videocron.php from a shel_exec command to a cpanel cron tab.

Marius P.

Seemed like the best choice.
The error log is located at lib/ (in case you want your hosting to have a look at it to)
  •