[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] [Request]Soundcloud Embed

Started by major48,

Previous topic - Next topic

major48Topic starter

Well since 3.5 has been released and now you can do music uploads someone should make a plugin that will allow Soundcloud and Reverbnation embeds. I know this will probably have to be done by a 3rd party because they are not making any more changes to 3.5. I am just putting the idea out there for some good coder to make this because I would buy it if it's a fair price.
  •  

demonguru18

I am fan of PHP Vibe
  •  

major48Topic starter

Just bumping this. I am still very interested in buying this if someone makes it.
  •  

PHPVibe A.

major48Topic starter

•  

PHPVibe A.

We'll add it to this update, should be available in the next days, depending what crosses Mario's mind to add more than on the list.

major48Topic starter

Did you add the soundcloud embed feature? I have not had a chance to install yet but I checked your demo site and I did not see it
  •  

PHPVibe A.

No, not yet.
We wanted to release it before the vacation time, and this was one of the features left to be patched later.

major48Topic starter

•  

major48Topic starter

•  

major48Topic starter

Sorry but I am starting to get really f*cking annoyed now. I asked for basically anyone to make a Soundcloud embed and I was willing to pay for it. You guys got on the post and said you were making it. A update came out in April and it was not included because you said you wanted to release the update before vacation so I waited. I kept giving time and here another update was released and yet the soundcloud embed still is not featured and nobody will answer me on the post. If you did not want to make the embed or did not have time for it you should have just said so instead of saying you would make it which stopped any other third party from doing it! When the hell will it be released?
  •