[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] [Suggestion] Autoplay related videos (Like YouTube)

Started by TigerClaw,

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerClawTopic starter

Would be nice to have an autoplay function for the next related video like YouTube now has.

Thanks
  •  

Luiggy

Hi,

How can I stop autoplay to all my videos from youtube importer?

thanks!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: TigerClaw on
Would be nice to have an autoplay function for the next related video like YouTube now has.

Thanks

This is a common discussion. Maybe we'll build a mod.

PHPVibe A.

Quote from: Luiggy on
Hi,

How can I stop autoplay to all my videos from youtube importer?

thanks!

Hi, what player you use?

Luiggy

Hi,

I would like to stop autoplay from every remote videos from youtube.  I'm using PHPVibe's Chameleon and mobile Chameleon. I don't have issue with Chameleon player, is just when import via remote from youtube. I would like my all website autoplay off.

Thanks!!!!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi Luiggy, you got me confused, Chameleon doesn't play Youtube, and Youtube is not remote, remote = link to mp4 file, what player you use for Youtube so I can give you the fix?

Luiggy

Hi,

I'm using Youtube's player for youtube videos (see pic1). The issue is when I import video via Youtube Importer (see pic2). I would like every video imported from youtube without autoplay. On my cell phone is ok the autoplay if off.

Thank you for the support!!! 
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi,

In lib/class.providers.php

find :

function onPlayerReady(event) {
event.target.playVideo();
}

replace with

function onPlayerReady(event) {
}

Luiggy

Hi,

I did change the code but the autoplay still on.

Thanks!!
  •  

PHPVibe A.

My bad, missed this.

Remove also:

&autoplay=1

from the iframe (bit up)

Luiggy

Hi,

Now youtube is autoplay off, the code deleted was autoplay=1&

Thank you!!!!!!!! :)
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Well, before &, or after & has no importance..important is to not break the format for variables in that url of the iframe :)
With pleasure!

Luiggy

Hi,

Can I remove the youtube links showing on the top of the player? I don't want to get banned but I was trying to add the code showinfo=0 but does not work. Can you advice me? I do know we can't delete the logo but these are links.

Thanks!!

•  

PHPVibe A.

When you use modestbranding it switches to this, removes the big logo...your choice!

Luiggy

•