[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] 3.3 questions/Issues

Started by zordong,

Previous topic - Next topic

zordongTopic starter

This is regarding the beta 3.3 (Issues/Slight Mods, you could fix these in R2  :P)

1. Cant post a clickable URL on description. Tried html, didnt work.. (<a href=" LINK"> TEXT <//a>) etc. I put that extra slash so its viewable. We need clickable links.

2. No default Avatar/Profile Picture. It would be nice to have a default Picture for all new accounts.

3. We need a backend option to not allow users to "upload videos". People like me don't have the best hosting. I rather have my users simply share videos from other video sites.

4. I remember that I tried deleting multiple videos that I imported from a youtuber thru video import by user (in the backend). I clicked on a box to select all videos and clicked permanently delete, however it only deleted only 1 video. So I had to delete them 1 by 1. It would be nice to have option to "delete all selected".

If I find more issues or suggestions, ill post here. 3.3 is awesome so far.
  •  

Marius P.

1. No, it will fill you with spam. But I can tell you how to achieve it once coding is at 100%.
2. True, but it's done in upcoming rc2
3. All protections will be covered (same as in previous 3.1), in beta, indeed, they are missing
4. Hmm, the publish option has multi select, the delete no, cause deleting destroys related content in about 5-6 sql tables with no backup...but, I could write a tutorial.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •