[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] cannt change Configuration or creat new Channel!

Started by zozk,

Previous topic - Next topic

zozkTopic starter

hallo,
i by last night phpvibe 3.6 after install i cannt change Configuration or creat new Channel or upload any file to my server any one know wat its a problam ther?

thanks for help
Best regards
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi,
can't really say from that.
Can you provide some ftp & admin access by e-mail/forum message so I can have a look in the morning for you (it's midnight here)?

zozkTopic starter

•  

PHPVibe A.

I've looked at your server, but I am so unfamiliar with plesk.
I've turned off suphp as module, but that didn't do it.
So, started looking on google and I raned onto this thread with your issue http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?247504-Plesk-10-4-4-PHP-does-not-pass-_POST-data

Do you have any other script installed on this box?

zozkTopic starter

thanks for you r help,

i dont have any other script installed, i by the server fresh last week, i am using plesk cuz cost not much cpanel cost much!

i am so unknowing in linux i dont know haw do fix that and payed a server for 3 month i dont get software support any other ide ?
ples help, i want the run script on my server :)

•  

PHPVibe A.

I'm a coder, I can help with code issues, but not with sever issues, I have very limited hosting knowledge.
From where you've brought the server they do not offer support? Or Plesk does not offer support?
Whenever I've had serious issues with cPanel I've opened an ticket with them and they've fixed it, I assume since Plesk is a paid panel it should come with support from makers and/or seller side?

You issues is clear, no POST value goes trough. Open a ticket with hosting.

zozkTopic starter

i change hosting panel to cpanel now cannt installed hem fresh, frezz frezz i haw do fix that,

cann you try to install script for me? ples
  •  

PHPVibe A.

zozkTopic starter

•  

PHPVibe A.

The details on the mail lead to an plesk panel.
Send me the new details.

zozkTopic starter

•