[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Does the branding removal plug in sold on phpvibe.com work with version 4?

Started by NiloRadio,

Previous topic - Next topic

NiloRadioTopic starter

Does the branding removal plug-in sold on www.phpvibe.com work for version 4 ?
Also, with the purchase of the branding removal will I be given the option to in put a disclaimer page in the footer of my site ?

Thanks
  •  

ASDF

Yes it works with v4.0....and you will have full control over your footer.
  •  

Wnux

Quote from: NiloRadio on
Does the branding removal plug-in sold on www.phpvibe.com work for version 4 ?
Also, with the purchase of the branding removal will I be given the option to in put a disclaimer page in the footer of my site ?

Thanks
Plugin " branding removal " is free to phpvibe 4
  •  

NiloRadioTopic starter

I installed the brand removal but didn't see an option for me to add a disclaimer, Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") , etc to the site. I'm not that experienced with PHP. Can someone explain how I can add this information? Essentially, I'd like to add a link at the bottom of the site for each of the following: the disclaimer, Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and a video submissions form. Once the link is clicked i'd like for the link to take the user to a page which display the text for the disclaimer, Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and a video submissions form.

Can someone help me with this ?
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Why not just edit the footer?
http://www.phpvibe.com/understanding-the-phpvibe-header-and-footer-coding/
http://www.phpvibe.com/understanding-the-phpvibe-functional-flow/

That plugin does what it does, it removed the phpvibe powered by, and from Settings you can set a new text.

3.) Edit 'licensed to' field in Settings with your new full copyright text.