[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] EMBED VIDEOS IN WEB

Started by albertof,

Previous topic - Next topic

albertofTopic starter

Hello we have a video sharing website: www.deporteandoplay.es, and we want users to integrate video www.deporteandoplay.es in www.deporteando.es as does Youtube on other websites.

This means that users can embed videos of www.deporteandoplay.es in www.deporteando.es

The idea is that in the video module also www.deporteandoplay.es to upload videos as youtube and vimeo.

How should we do or what is the code?

Please help. THANK YOU
  •  

nithushan8

some time embed player showing 404  error, how to fix it
  •  

neospider69

explain more in detail..

404 in the embedded video or the page itself?
  •  

nithushan8

embed videos only. some time working fine some time embed code was 404 error,
  •  

nithushan8

embed videos only. some time working fine some time embed code was 404 error,check this image, then i switch player then clean cache after working embed, if you have any solution for this problem

http://s23.postimg.org/6rhq6qiez/dsfdf.jpg
  •  

neospider69

did u changed the permalinks format?
  •  

nithushan8

no i upload video and after cleaning cache then working embed player, if you have any solution without clean cache working embed player,
  •  

Marius P.

Hi! This is 100% a server issue. Disable mod_security or check in the error_log on server.
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

nithushan8

how to check error_log,please tell me the step
  •  

neospider69

ok... if you don't know how to check error log, maybe you should get a managed server, as obviously you can't manage a server.
  •  

neospider69

any way...

Most logs are in /var/log.  Some specific logs might have further subdirectories
such as /var/log/httpd.
  •  

Marius P.

This is the thing, it depends on who and how setup the server, they could be anywhere.
Do you have an panel like cpanel? It should show. Also, they could be off.
You need somebody with server knowledge or read the web articles for your specific setup (learn).
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •