[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Error in phpvibe3.5

Started by ajitsingh,

Previous topic - Next topic

ajitsinghTopic starter

After upgrading from 3.3 to 3.5, now i am getting these Errors:

1) If i import youtube video by User

Video Importer -> Youtube by Choice -> Import by user ->  now when navigate to 2nd Page i get these Error

Notice: Undefined index: endpage in /home/tutorial/public_html/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 77
Notice: Undefined index: sleepvideos in /home/tutorial/public_html/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 115

2) In Ads if i Delete any ad from list i get this error

Warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-24,24' at line 1 in /home/tutorial/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249

3) Facebook Fan Count Statistics doesn't work after some hours and need to "Clean Cache" again and again to fix display error.. due to this scripts take full Server 8GB RAM used, if i Clean Cache it get fixed.

4) In Administation "VIDEO VIEWS" count are shown wrong "332,841", where i have no traffic at present.

5) Is there way i Export my post/data to XML and import them to Fresh PhpVibe Install..
  •  

PHPVibe A.

You don't seem to have an fresh release of 3.5
You can use 3.5's new files and keep the same database and media/, uploads/ folders.
Is there any fail error when trying to connect to Facebook?

In lib/functions.php there is this
//Fb count 
function _fb_count($name){
if($name) {
$fans = get_option('fb-fans');
$checked = get_option('fb-fans-checked');
if(($checked + 1400) < time()) { 

//Construct a call
$json_url ='https://graph.facebook.com'.$name.'';
$json = file_get_contents($json_url);
$json_output = json_decode($json);

//Extract the likes count from the JSON object
if(isset($json_output->likes) && $json_output->likes){
$fans = $json_output->likes;
//Update values
update_option('fb-fans', $fans);
update_option('fb-fans-checked', time());
return $fans;
}
}
else { return $fans; }
}
}

Increase 1400 (seconds) to a much higher value.

ajitsinghTopic starter

Didn't work out... :(

i have downloaded Fresh copy of PhpVibe 3.5 deleted every thing except media/ and uploads/ folders, with same database.

but still getting same Errors, also i have changed Facebook Fan Count Statistics Value to 140000 (seconds)
but same issues after some hours and taking Server RAM Resource...
  •  

PHPVibe A.

There are similar case on the net for file_get_contents to go bad with ram.
All I can advice is to try the functions from 3.3/3.4 the api based count, or remove this like count box.

ajitsinghTopic starter

i have removed like count box, server is now stable...

but now what about other errors?

Quote from: ajitsingh on
After upgrading from 3.3 to 3.5, now i am getting these Errors:

1) If i import youtube video by User

Video Importer -> Youtube by Choice -> Import by user ->  now when navigate to 2nd Page i get these Error

Notice: Undefined index: endpage in /home/tutorial/public_html/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 77
Notice: Undefined index: sleepvideos in /home/tutorial/public_html/moderator/youtube-1by1.php on line 115

2) In Ads if i Delete any ad from list i get this error

Warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-24,24' at line 1 in /home/tutorial/public_html/lib/class.ezsql.php on line 249

4) In Administation "VIDEO VIEWS" count are shown wrong "332,841", where i have no traffic at present.

•  

PHPVibe A.

ajitsinghTopic starter

Quote from: Alexander on

After removing facebook code i am still getting server resource issue, but this time it happen after 12 to 15 hours.

Also its Creating Core files on server.. check image below

Waiting for Patch, until i have to "Clean Cache" again and again ever 10 to 12 hours :(

•  

PHPVibe A.

I had an open cart once creating core files, turned out the vps was miss configured.
In theory the core files should contain clues for the issues the server runs into.