[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] FACEBOOK problem with login: Undefined index: username etc.

Started by akavis,

Previous topic - Next topic

akavisTopic starter

hello,

i have a problem, i try to connect with fb account, but i get errors:

Notice: Undefined index: username in /home/mydomain/public_html/callback.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/mydomain/public_html/callback.php on line 62

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/mydomain/public_html/callback.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined index: bio in /home/mydomain/public_html/callback.php on line 66

Notice: Undefined index: gender in /home/mydomain/public_html/callback.php on line 67
Error. Please go back

How I fix that guys?
  •  

akavisTopic starter

•  

akavisTopic starter

•  

wolftbpg

•  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

akavisTopic starter

i replace the callback.php file in root, to the newer version, and now  when i click "register with facebook" i got: blank page with the line "Error. Please go back"
thanks you mario and wolftbpg for the help. but i still not resloved that.
  •  

zeepakos

Mario please help me to facebook login i updated but still not working can anyone help me please. Thanks
  •  

akavisTopic starter

•  

Marius P.

Download PHPVibe and upload the files from /upgrades/Patch 22.2
It's not only callback.php that needs updating.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

zeepakos

Hello @Mario i uploaded all new patch 22.2 files but still not working facebook login please help me Thanks.
  •  

zeepakos

Plesae Mario help me to fix facebook i uploaded latest patch 22.2 but still not working  i am getting this error --> http://prntscr.com/a73w6s
  •  

Marius P.

You need to check your facebook app, since facebook doesn't provide you back with an e-mail.
Make sure it's live and approved for login.
It's normal for that error to pop, without an e-mail is a security issue to login the user.
  •