[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Google login settings

Started by Abraham,

Previous topic - Next topic

AbrahamTopic starter

Please explain exactly what setting  for Application type (Web application, Service account, Installed application) Authorized JavaScript origins, Authorized redirect URIs
  •  

arnlweb

Hey, my website google login not working... please advice all steps.
Web Development Services
  •  

PHPVibe A.

It requires an standard app, as any logins. You can find many tutorials, including step by step videos on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ1eDTXHakg

arnlweb

Web Development Services
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Redirect uri is wrong

{real site url}/callback.php?type=google

arnlweb

Web Development Services
  •  

PHPVibe A.

arnlweb

Web Development Services
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Change error_reporting to E_ALL so we see the actual error Google returns, else we are blind.
http://www.phpvibe.com/forum/how-to/(how-to)-debugging-phpvibe/

Sorry, I've logged with Mario's fb, my bad...

arnlweb

Hi, my google login still not resolved... I changed the error_reporting to

<?php  error_reporting(E_ALL);
// Degugging?
Web Development Services
  •  

PHPVibe A.

And what's the error you get?
If you are logged in with Fb/Core with the same e-mail it won't let you login with Google on same e-mail, you need to uncomment the text for this in lib/user.functions.php (but less security).

imran95k

Hi, How i can i setup smtp email registration setting??

so that when people register to my site they will get verficiation or confirmaton link

please help
  •  

PHPVibe A.

Hi, that feature will be added, I can't walk you through the steps yet, because I've never done it.

imran95k

Hi,
Its one month now that i am using phpvibe. but i am unable to use smtp email or google email .

please add one option in the admin area so that we can do it easily... thank you
  •  

PHPVibe A.

We will consider it, but July and August are slow months, most coders are on vacation...