[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] How to set a htaccess in installed files on subdirectory to main domain name

Started by mistervibe,

Previous topic - Next topic

mistervibeTopic starter

Hi I appreciate your help I installed the platform in subdirectory now I want to do is to redirected my domain name to it without showing the sub directory.
  •  

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

mistervibeTopic starter

i had a web shared hosting so that's what i need. too bad it's not feasible
  •  

mistervibeTopic starter

I'm planning to purchase a different licenses with their designated domain names within my web hosting shared site.
  •  

Marius P.

Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

mistervibeTopic starter

Perhaps I should say, this

I planning to purchase a different licenses of php vibe now what I'm planning to do is to install it to different directories of my webhosting site and set up a htaccess to redirect it to my different domain names.
  •  

Marius P.

•  

mistervibeTopic starter

Ah yes of course but I want to know if you had an experienced setting up a htaccess for this concern?
  •  

Marius P.

No, but I did not really understood what you want to do yet.
If you wish to redirect, a simple htaccess redirect 301 it's enough, if you want to use the subdomain to host an addon domain, it's simple...if you want to mask a folder, that's something I've never heard of.
  •  

ilie88

Quote from: mistervibe on
Ah yes of course but I want to know if you had an experienced setting up a htaccess for this concern?

do some search of preg_match htaccess i used a few times because of url changes is tuff
website: http://www.movietend.com  Don't PM me regarding news about the script's, I'm not from the stuff i am regular user like anyone else, Regards
  •