[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] Mario and others.

Started by a4apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

a4appleTopic starter

Hello all,

My phpvibe based website is up and running.. Thanks to you all and especially Mario for helping me with everything I needed. Thanks a ton... Thanks alex for referring me the hosting service too..

Now a new question.

I want to start a image gallery website which actually acts like phpvibe but only difference is it is related to pictures instead of videos. When ever I click next for next picture , it should count as page view. and uploadable easily by means of links or direct upload. Does any of you know about it or Mario do you have any of your own scripts that does that?

Thanks.
  •  

Marius P.

Hi! I'm actually building PHPRecord to be like that, you want something like weheartit.com ?
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

a4appleTopic starter

Yes.. Yes.. Yes... That looks awesome... Now my only question is when I move from image to image, does it count as a page view??? and also do I have the ability to put in ads over there??? let me know..

Thanks
  •  

Marius P.

Hey, weheartit.com is a very large image website, I don't own it. I just want to build something similar :)
Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •