[ Video Sharing CMS v4 ] PHPVibe PRO v3.5 [RELEASED]

Started by PHPVibe A.,

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius P.

Happy with my help? Buy me a coffee.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: Alexander on
Doing now:

- remote source add in admin (remove from front-end)
- user selection in add by frame/remote
- easy user creation in admin
- player logo upload
- menus disable
- blog
- add privacy select field to video/music/image
- extend feed

Hope to be done by midnight.

Blog done. Blog post page, category page, blog layout, add category, edit category, add post, edit post, all done.

Alexander is snoring already  ;D
Gonna get a few hours of sleep and continue with the rest.
Please, always use the search before opening a new topic! We're all here on our (limited) free time! Make sure you help yourself too!
  •  

x5000x

Quote from: @Mario on
Blog done. Blog post page, category page, blog layout, add category, edit category, add post, edit post, all done.

Alexander is snoring already  ;D
Gonna get a few hours of sleep and continue with the rest.

Probably he is at night club right now.
  •  

j9uddin

@mario well done on finishing the blog page! :)

I have posted some screen shots for you. As you can see there are faults that just simply doesnt look good if you want things to be legit. Hope this helps.

The mobile viewport for youtube is embedded with the frame perfectly and doesn't go off page, as you can see in the screen shot, phpvibe is not embedded properly.

The video's on youtube are embedded into the frame of the player but with phpvibe the thmbnail would be the top half and when playing the video it would only show the top half (youtube videos)

The screen shot of the girl singing is not a youtube video but I'm guessing an upload with jwplayer. All of them turn out smaller than the frame of the player?

Lastly on the homepage screen shot, there is no access to a search or any of the channels? Shouldn't this be a permanent thing for viewers and subscribers?

Like I said I don't know if you have fixed these issues but it looks more professional with a proper mobile and tablet view because that's where most people will be viewing the videos..

Not complaining just giving you a heads up :) would love yo see a perfect mobile view or at least have the videos embedded properly.

Keep up the good work!
  •  

SonicSync

Please add these long awaited features for those of us who have disabled user registrations.

Allow guests, based on IP, to LIKE, and REPORT.

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: x5000x on
Probably he is at night club right now.

Heeei, I've fall asleep on the couch at the office, so did Mario on the other couch, we resumed coding 2h ago and still need 1-2  :-\

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Quote from: SonicSync on
Please add these long awaited features for those of us who have disabled user registrations.

Allow guests, based on IP, to LIKE, and REPORT.

This will go as plugin or tutorial, it will take a lot to modify the database and all needs for such features.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

@j9uddin the mobile view for the new header is not done, but it will take us about 15 minutes to write it.

j9uddin

Quote from: Alexander on
@j9uddin the mobile view for the new header is not done, but it will take us about 15 minutes to write it.

Ok that's cool. Would love to see it fit nicely :)
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

Added selection of visibility/privacy to all upload/input forms.

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

- remote source add in admin (remove from front-end)
- user selection in add by frame/remote

- player logo upload
- menus disable
- blog

- add privacy select field to video/music/image
- extend feed
- easy user creation in admin

Marius P.

Feed is extended to all media types.
  •  

Marius P.

User creation in admin done.

Time for Alexander to do a little A-Z testing  ;D  and me to start working on the marketplace and update script  :-\ .

•  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

shtefcs

Hey Alex,

Didn't you say in email that new version will be released after midnight ? Can you give exact time when you gonna release it, cause my developer is waiting for new version so we can add custom changes.
  •  

Marius P.

Moved bin settings and ffmpeg to one config page.

•  

Marius P.

Quote from: shtefcs on
Hey Alex,

Didn't you say in email that new version will be released after midnight ? Can you give exact time when you gonna release it, cause my developer is waiting for new version so we can add custom changes.

He did, kill him, I cannot do it myself, it's illegal here  ;D
The cms itself seems to be done, running tests now.
  •  

David

I look forward to seeing you ;D
  •  

shtefcs

Hihi ^^. It's ok Marious, but not ok what you did to me :P. Same from my side ....

Anywy, do you know when u gonna release ? In how many hours :D ?
  •  

Marius P.

Fixed the foreach error on changing logo/player-logo.
Alexander called twice the cache remover :)
  •  

Marius P.

Quote from: shtefcs on
It's ok Marious, but not ok what you did to me :P. Same from my side ....

I guess now you know why I don't keep clients on my skype :)
Np from my side, if I got pissed I would have terminate your client account, but I have 12 years of web and experienced a lot of similar situations :)
  •  

PHPVibe A.Topic starter

I guess now you know why I don't keep clients on my skype :)

This is why I don't use skype, facebook, whatup and all the bullshits out there.  ;D

Marius P.

Fixed Metacafe details grabbing.
Fixed vine.co error on preg_match fail (Ha, Alex?).
  •  

j9uddin

Are we allowed to post things for sale on this forum?
  •  

Marius P.

Remove "http:" from inputed links via jquery (hope this solves remote issues with mod_security).
  •